/britfeel/

/carfeel/ edition

Attached: britfeel march.jpg (2618x1906, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
google.co.uk/search?q=ebin blog
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
strawpoll.me/17587443
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ct

Attached: akarin 20.png (419x398, 235K)

how do i delete a thread? i made another one

never mind i figured it out
pls no begging thankyou

Click the white box then click delete

belive ut or not ive been using this site for years and still dont know how everything works, what am i like eh?

nice weather today lads perfect for a /drive/
stick the radio on and put your foot down

92.0, 95.1 and 99.7

I'm the same user, still don't know half the shit in the settings does

why would I put the radio on?

is that pratt chris evens still on the raido, cant stand him

BBC Radio 6 isn't bad lads

Listening to music is normal user. You're very strange for not liking music
I dunno mate who is it? I only listen the ones I listed, you'll only get them in the west midlands though

I'm the one in benefits in my family yet I'm always lending everyone money. How come wagies can't budget?

he's on VIRGIN radio now.

never lissend to it, what does it play

to drawing user, i didnt reply because me and uncle were in the garden.
i wanted to ask you if you post any of your drawings?

I like music, just not what gets aired on the radio most of the time so why would I bother?

>the virgin radio
> the chad internet

they probably have rent and bills to pay

Yeh but they earn enough and have good jobs so they are clearly overspending on luxuries.

Don't bother then. I happen to like three pirate radio stations that play stuff I like

It's alright. Not always in the mood for listening to The Fall and discussions about how great Manchester is though, think US college stations are better overall.

They spend too much on unecessary shite most of the time.

you know them better than i do lad,

On hold with virgin but really need a shit

Because they actually get off their arses and earn their money they stupidly think they're allowed some of life's little luxuries. Mad really.

>car has a cd player with no aux
unironically wish it had a tape deck so could get one of those tape to aux things.

So what if they earn money? Doesn't excuse overspending what you can't afford, especially if it's avoidable. Faggot.

i only listened to that for adam and joe and they are long gone now.

You can get car radios with aux for like 20 quid

Burn music to cd. You can get like 50 cds for a tenner and I got a pack of cd sticker labels off amazon for a fiver, printed the album covers and stuck it on the cd. Looks good, way better than writing it on

got any recommendations, lad? i currently listen to soma.fm, radio caroline, and bbc radio 6, but i need more stations to listen to while i'm at work. 'cause like you, not always in the mood.

rofl so true
Why's he getting worked up at us over his shit family is the real question

cant' be fucked changing it I barely use it anyway.

anyone got a link to ebins blog please

I enjoy Soma a lot too. Obviously it really depends on what you prefer at that time, lately I've been listening to Freeform Portland a lot, some the stuff they play is incredible. The shows really do differ there though, so it can be The Kinks at 6pm, Comus 7pm, then soul at 8.
XPN/XPN2 is really good too, generally considered the closest to 6 Music. FIP in France is really good. WFMU, WPRB, The Current are also all good at times.

google.co.uk/search?q=ebin blog

any of you lads been abroad? ive never even owned a passport, i wonder if im missing out on anything

Nice same posting you donkey dangler.

thanks, and yeah i should of googled it sorry

>same posting
Who the fuck calls it this?

I don't have a passport and have never been abroad. Most of the time I within 20 to 30 miles of my house.

dope! thanks for the recommendations, lad. any good uk based stations? you listen to all these online, do you? where at? are they just a google away?

I do you lesbian faggot homo

do you ever feel like you're missing out

been abroad a few times, you're not missing much desu. the holiday experience is usually too narrow to know what another country is like imo.

I go to shagaluf every year and hang out at my favourite britirsh pub

All a Google away, yeah. I play them via Musicbee but they all have direct streams which you can open in anything incluing VLC or whatever.
UK stations really, really fall behind because their remit means they HAVE to have a certain amount of community outreach which means they have mindless chat all day about bus schedules and the like, only playing music at night (Resonance, Salford City Radio). So most of the proper stations really aren't that good, though we do have the best electronic pirate stations so stuff like drum and bass and that. Kool London, Point Blank, Rinse are good for that sort of thing but only if you're into it.

To be honest not really, I like it here.

Why not just use Spotify
It's so easy peesy
I suppose I get it
I just cba pirating nowadays too lazy desu lads

omg why does my stomach hurt all the time I've definitely got bowel cancer

huh, that's interesting. thanks much for the info, user. i'll look into how i can play these stations at work. never heard of musicbee, i'll check it out.

>The metaphor refers to a pattern of behaviour noted in crabs when they are trapped in a bucket. While any one crab could easily escape, its efforts will be undermined by others, ensuring the group's collective demise.
We are all just crabs in a bucket lads

sex is disgusting when you think about it. putting my clean virgin willy into a smelly hole? eurgh no thanks I'm not an animal

ive said it before and i'll say it again. humans should be made in vats by experts

Reorganizing some of my folders.

Attached: Help helper 20.jpg (671x665, 62K)

don't go chatting to the fuzz lads

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

when did britfeel first become a regular general lads, nov 2014?

Easy for some folks up in their everybee towers whilst us worker bees have to plough on through the fields like cattle.

got a big scratch on the roof of my mouth I can feel it and and I saw it in the mirror

That's the generally agreed date. Although there were irregular 'UK feels' and similar for a few months beforehand. November 2014 is when 'britfeel' was first used and it became a daily thing though

>he doesn't have a category C license and can only drive a 7.5 ton load of normie problems into the thread

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (640x425, 64K)

40,000 Hamilton tickets just went on sale

do you remember when the cricket farm larp was? trying to work out when i first came here
think it was july 2015?

are we doing anything for our 5 year anniversary this year?

Thought that was 2016 desu, might have been 2015 though

I've got something up my sleeve.

could be, this place all blends into one big thread after a while

>I've been posting here for over 4 years

It's time we retired britfeel and focused on up and coming ventures.

I for one think we should make a /pakifeel/ and exclude Amer and then see him go on about how he was always a Paki to fit in.

>Thought that was 2016 desu
newcunt

It's full of adverts and doesn't have shibayan records catalogue available.
It's a trash platform even when you pay for it.

>/pakifeel/
this literally happened when an user got upset there was a paki posting here (me) and making pro-paki posts

I was here from at least November 2014, was called a newfag yesterday too

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

Disappointed to see DM relapsed last night.
I feel like you've genuinely let the thread down, you've stopped working out and now this.
You're better than that mate.

>Me? Well I'm totally against racism
>Let me educate you on social issues

Attached: soy.jpg (958x960, 99K)

i wonder who the newest poster is in britfeel. hopefully he's just slipped in, quietly paying his dues.

Shame if true desu, although I think he stays on the wagon enough to be spared judgement for these odd mishaps

What's this bollocks paper ticket (as in literal paper not card) they've given me with a QR code on

>cricket farm was jan 2017
wtf, this doesn't sound right at all

I'll cave his fucking head in.

Leave him be you judgemental prick, he's going through a lot and popping the odd vallie helps him.

Me? I play titlad, fat cat lad and ziggeh poster.

SS user and Marko was May 2017. The first Xipost was April 2017

Post it lad let's see what you're talking about?

>strawpoll.me/17587443
strawpoll.me/17587443
>strawpoll.me/17587443
strawpoll.me/17587443
>strawpoll.me/17587443
strawpoll.me/17587443

for the lads

this place really messes with your head, could have sworn cricket farm was a summer larp. i need to get out more

No?
I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't call out poor behaviour. We have a duty of care to each other and are accountable if something were to happen which we might have prevented.

>We have a duty of care to each other and are accountable

Attached: 84778663.jpg (720x960, 42K)

This isn't a normal train ticket

Attached: 15523074510981305398534620506685.jpg (1920x1088, 672K)

dunno why but I have a strong feeling I'm going to die before 2020

honestly hate trainmongs, i swear 5 years ago nobody used the train but now everybody is going on about it every day

Absolute state of trains up north. This carriage looks like it's from the 1930s

Trains here always gave paper tickets. Even monthly tickets. It ain't special, kid.

alright lads im on a train lmao

I love trains desu, especially the London underground. Fortunately I get them about 2 times a week or more now

>Dad has brain disease
>His reasoning and thought process is starting to deteriorate
>Thinks that my mom is mad at him because she turned off the tree lights and went to take a nap while dinner was in the oven.
>"WELL I GUESS CHRISTMAS IS OVER NOW GUYS"
>Rips down tree and throws it into the yard decorations and all
>Presents are soaked and covered in pine needles
>Hope other robots are faring better. At least Christmas Eve went well.

searching the archive for christmas is depressing lads

when you do a poo on a train where does it go

This is literally the first time I've ever seen one.

dunno but i wonder why they tell you not to do it while the train has stopped..