I shouldn't be doing this, but you guys need to defend yourselfs

I shouldn't be doing this, but you guys need to defend yourselfs

Attached: 2019-03-11 05_55_47-Yep, women don't travel because they actually want to see the world, they j (1361x807, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/azrjbn/seems_about_right/ei9q00n/?context=3
reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/azrv9l/yep_women_dont_travel_because_they_actually_want/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nuance
that's become such a buzzword these days it's practically a fallacy now

there's no point in defending excess men
we have no future and there's nothing to live for

Attached: 1446404898619.png (1280x720, 454K)

l don't need to do anything. l don't care what some poster on fucking Reddit thinks.

man this ruined my night

I dont think I can sleep now because reddit hates us

women can have this garbage polluted, race mixed shit heap that is being over ran by Chinese.

that's the orange pill: no man gives a fuck anymore what the outcome of anything is.

I hate when people post reddit screencaps but not the link to the thread.

I don't know about you guys, but you guys are becoming the enablers of this trend.
reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/azrjbn/seems_about_right/ei9q00n/?context=3

Attached: 2019-03-11 06_06_05-Seems about right _ IncelTears.png (1190x708, 88K)

What, post on Reddit? I agree, this place has become permanent summer

how do I upvote like you

or do I need to make a Jow Forums account?

Attached: 1528207454803.png (500x461, 61K)

reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/azrv9l/yep_women_dont_travel_because_they_actually_want/

>posting meme arrows on reddit
that's a great way to discredit every opinion you post redditfags don't take highly of Jow Forums references or culture

>thinks it's those arrows are exclusive to Jow Forums
I know you are a zoomer... I can see you from here

Thats funny because no one anywhere takes plebbit references or culture seriously.

I don't get your position at all. You think people travel just to fuck, and when confronted with someone saying that isn't true, it's an afterthought, then you say something that's supposed to be a comparison, but doesn't make sense.
Someone posts hate speech on a site known to crack down on it, then you say some shit about about how not being able to say "kill jews" is censorship, should be free speech, and banning it is censoring opposite viewpoints?

You sound underage. Also: fuck off reddit

I sure hope you're being ironic, user. Either way, into my compilation you go!

Attached: 1527763537726.gif (1920x1440, 903K)

>I don't get your position at all. You think people travel just to fuck, and when confronted with someone saying that isn't true, it's an afterthought, then you say something that's supposed to be a comparison, but doesn't make sense.
I don't think this at all
>Someone posts hate speech on a site known to crack down on it, then you say some shit about about how not being able to say "kill jews" is censorship, should be free speech, and banning it is censoring opposite viewpoints?

so you are the OP of that reddit post?

the way normies describe sex is like as if they are just wandering through life not thinking about anything and then suddenly they are banging someone. maybe it really is like that for them

There's kinda no point in responding to it because of course the poster in question is just going to keep posting "Nuh uh, that's not why I do it" in response to any and all posts to the contrary. Of course they'd never admit to sex tourism, even if it was precisely what they were doing.

>I don't think this at all
then why are you arguing it

It's a waste of time posting on reddit. That site is curated perfectly to destroy dissenting opinions and force everyone to go to their own segregated echo chambers.

fucking moron, are you dislexic?

I mean, yeah, but travelling is expensive, takes preparation and planning. How many "people" do you think actually travel just to fuck.
and what does it matter?

seriously enough for politicians to post there and run and organize political campaigns from there

ill bash your skull in you retarded redditor

i wish the Apocalypse would come and all sluts would burn in hellfire

Attached: 39246777_300676087179064_7501493057745846272_n religion re.jpg (738x870, 54K)

Mentioning r*ddit in any capacity should be punishable by death

I think a better way to put it is that they think relaxing their standards of behavior is justified purely because they're away from home.

Taking a shower or taking a shit is a necessity, as opposed to sex. Going to a different country to try out their food would be one of your main reasoning for traveling.
>but eating is a necessity
Trying new food is not a necessity. Therefore, this would be true for sex too. Someone who travels to Jamaica and has sex with 20 men; that was their main reason for traveling - sex.

I'm super far on the left and a woman and I still disagree with her post... I mean don't you have to get in your car and drive to your bf's house for the sex if you don't live together or something.....? This argument is so fucking dumb.

Politicians are whores on a national level. They shill themselves to the lowest tier shitheads available.

someone who travels and has sex with a stranger every day would do the same at home - it's just easier and less frowned upon to do it abroad.

Why do incels think women's brains work like the dumbest depictions of barbaric male brains? I will always wonder why.