Be me

>Be me
>19 yr old robot
>Still no gf
>Still not earning money

Why is life like this? I always feel sad and lonely

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Because you are weak spiritually.

Break out of your vicious cycle of self tormemt and failure and acquire powers many couldnt even dream of

Attached: 1551828005842.jpg (300x698, 124K)

Come and get ur tendies fag

Attached: mr_clean.jpg (600x450, 151K)

>be me
>21 yo
>no gf
>no job
>suck at maths

fucking end this bullshit where the fuck is my state issued GF? Guess I'll just have to convert to islam to get one.

Attached: 5510963d7c5c33444324d4370fd1edb2--sad-anime-manga-anime.jpg (512x401, 25K)

This is somewhat I look like. Do you really think a human being with such an appearance would be able to make another person fall in love with me?
Why does life have to be like that

Attached: 40592164_1108668919285969_6148335522054930432_n.jpg (499x499, 39K)

Just make sure to kill all infidels and you're gonna be alright

What anime is this? Is that Kuroneko?

Get money and the bitches will come flying to you. Might not be the true love you're looking for but at least you'd get some pussy.
end your life you fucking weeb retard she's 11 GOD DAMN IT you can never feel that tight loli pussy wrap around your cock.

Yes it is user but it won't change the fact that I'm one lonely fucking being

It's not my fault they drew a 16 year old and called her 11.

fellow 19 yo here

The only pussy I ever saw irl is my moms. That is fucking depressing.

How the fuck do you even talk to girls like seriously they're presenting their tits and ass but if you look they get mad. And don't get me started on always being the one left out in romance. I ALWAYS listen to their problems but no, I'm not getting any pussy.

Attached: beauty.png (900x900, 798K)

Even my mom wouldn't show me her pussy. Even my mom told me I'm fat. No one loves me, but despite making up 13% of the popu...

Attached: 44753991_2149838861947866_5087848014375026688_n.jpg (496x497, 49K)

..lation, they commit 51% of all crimes.

YET THEY GET TO BANG WHITE PUSSY WHICH IS MEANT FOR ME AND NOT FOR NIGGERS.

>be me
>get fembot gf
>eventually we end up meeting up
>end up making out and fingering her first night and eating her out and fucking taking her v-card
>degrade her in every single way everytime we have sex
>lets me choke her everytime we have sex
>lets me fuck her ass and cum inside it
>lets me fuck her throat and eats my cum several times
>gives me awesome blowjobs
>have sex with her in the shower and taking baths
>watch hentai with her while I finger her and also fuck her and call her piece of shit during it
>always fuck her raw and get her almost pregnant twice
>have to go to store to get pregnancy tests while she waits outside bc social anxiety
>buy a rope, handcuffs and a dildo for when do it again
>make her dress up with a school girl skirt anime girl tier
>grab a belt and tie her neck up with it making her suck my dick
>tie her up
>hand cuff her feet her up
>insert dildo in her
>degrade her even more
>we break up
>tries to hang herself with the same rope we used

OP what do you think?

hot. I need a writeup of the action. got any pics?

Attached: 100_Emoji.png (640x640, 14K)

Wtf is it really? No way

May you lend the fembot you're talking about to me, to use it as my cock sleeve? But I'm glad for you, that you were actually able to confess a girl to have sexual interaction with you.

I can't tell for certain since I don't watch anime. I just wanted a cute girl to display my emotions.

Pics? what for? Ive got some of her dressed up as anime school girl in bed and some short vid of me fucking her but besides that ive deleted all the stuff i had from her ages ago. And not sharing, also my actual gf is also from here and I dont need to have more pics of her, i just happen to have that of her bc shes got a nice ass
she probably doesnt want to have a bf from here and in general, hypoth. if you got to know her and shit like that youd find yourself eating my leftovers, user, I was her first boyfriend ever.

That doesn't answer my question, I just need a girl to use as my cumdumpster

share the pics who gives a fuck what she thinks lmao

dunno man, try on r9k or whatever, any girl will be willing to be your cum dumpster if youre in a relationship, also you can try tinder or shit to hook up
Nah weve had problems with this bc i almost did when we broke up but now i just can share the story, not pics for you, also she lurks here im sure lmao

also forgot to say she tried to kill herself with the rope bc of that

If you would understand that I'm way too ugly for shit like tinder, you wouldn't recomeend me to use it. The only thing I get off tinder is disappointment and sadness.

try on internet then lol, reddit, the dating reddit, theres one, r9k, soc, dude youve got plenty or places, just try to be interesting and your personality, p sure you can get some fembot gf

You will never get a gf either transition or be a bottom

Ur mum told me else

Damn you kids are fucking pathetic you are 19 and ready complaining?

Hi user I used to be like you.
I still have a gf but after I got a job my mum stopped yelling at me all the time and now my outlook on life is a lot more positive, I'm actually saving money, I have enough for my hobbies and drinks unlike when I was a NEET.

You certainly can't start early enough

Any fellow 19 yr old robots turning 20 this year?

literally start a simple lawn mowing business.

offer to mow lots of peoples lawns for $5-10.

Not high pay, but it's still a job.

yup I'm turning 20 this year. Kinda makes me feel sad.

I don't think there's a need for this in Switzerland.

Im turning 20 in july. When do you turn 20? I cant believe im already two years out of school. It makes me feel old and I don't think Im gonna handle getting older well since people being younger than me kinda freaks me out.