Femcels do NOT have it harder than incels. When Stacy sees an ugly guy, she thinks "omg euwh"...

Femcels do NOT have it harder than incels. When Stacy sees an ugly guy, she thinks "omg euwh". When Chad sees an ugly girl, he licks his lips and thinks "omg easy prey".

Being a female is to live life in easy mode, EVEN IF YOU ARE TRULY UGLY.

Attached: 1380503376269.png (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfoqpB9Ee1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the only time being a woman in life is hard is when you want to stop relying on your safety net and actually do stuff men do. Especially if you're elderly and don't have a husband to rely on for cash, society will absolutely fucking decimate you for being worthless as anything but a kindergarten teacher or office worker.

>society will absolutely fucking decimate you for being worthless as anything but a kindergarten teacher or office worker
Pfffft, no. Maybe 30, 40 years ago

Fucking kill yourself srs

Attached: 1544649289927_0.jpg (688x538, 58K)

What is an elderly woman of like 60-70 with COPD suppose to do?

Attached: 1552178057249.png (200x240, 22K)

not lose her husband

And my point is made again.

single females past a certain age should be used as a food source?

Women can't make it without men, and as such have a harder prospect in life. We afford them their easy ride and it can be taken on a whim.

>When Chad sees an ugly girl, he licks his lips and thinks "omg easy prey"
Naw, he says "I could never be drunk enough to hit that" or "I'd rather fuck a donkey"

exactly, single women past a certain age should be used as a food source.

Human meat fucks up your brain and destroys it. There's a crazy Russian dude in Scotland who use to be a sailor and he got shipped wrecked and had to eat the corpses of crew, it fucked up his brain and now he's well known for living in a gross nest made of weeds and trash, so dirty his face is black as soot, eating raw rats for food crawling around on his hands and knees mumbling in Russian.

That explains the last 20 years in America

Probably not the meat but rather the trauma of eating his friends and people he talked to when they were alive

Officially, they would never admit openly to banging uglies. But they do it from time to time nevertheless.

They probably have once or twice but no pussy for chad is better than ugly pussy. Ugly pussy tells all her friends if she fucks chad so it gets out. Chad knows the quality of pussy he gets is based on the quality of pussy he's had.

Big cities and/or fucking randoms. It doesn't matter who she tells if they do not share social circles.

The catman of Greenock. Isnt that a myth. I heard a lot of different stories

Mate the Greenock Catman is a hoax

I know you are trying to defend your narrative that all girls get fucked by chad but it simply is not true. You have standards and chad has much higher standards and he's far from desperate for pussy.

All Chads are not the same. Most Chads have high standards, but not all of them. Some are perfectly willing, or even eager, to fuck literally anything that is available. Some like the variety, some like the power dynamics in such scenarios, etc.

Attached: 1379367048169.jpg (638x960, 96K)

What normie women are looking for is meaningful human connection in intimate relationships. Having a bunch of people hungry for your pussy isn't gonna help you with that, but instead you have to learn to sort the people who are truly interested in You from the ones that aren't. The latter category includes both fuckboys who are only after sex, and guys who can't empathize with you. Robots may view you as a high value mate, but they won't actually care about your perspective. It's true that women most women could find sex easily, but that's not what they're looking for, so they don't care.

I think there was an episode of Louie that sort of touched on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YfoqpB9Ee1M

>Some are perfectly willing, or even eager
What you describe are not chads, they are promiscuous. There are promiscuous girls too and some are beautiful. They will literally fuck you if you tell them they are pretty.

>I speak for all Chads

Chad does whatever he wants, and it does not impact his impact his reputation because he is above such nonsense as letting others define his value. The true alpha male does whatever he wants at all times.

Attached: Sean.jpg (625x938, 119K)

Do fucktards like you do it on purpose to expose themselves as redditfags?
You are literally the scum of the earth, even your worthless fucktarded abortion-loving mom would expose you as a redditfag.

why does it need to be a contest? Can't all incels agree all their lives are fucking terrible and move on with them?

>What normie women are looking for is meaningful human connection in intimate relationships.
Only with betas. If Chad cums along that's a different story.

This only happens when you eat the brain of humans.
Because when you eat it there is some malfunctioning in your metabolism because your brain is confused which brain cells are yours and what not. Then your brain starts to dissolve slowly and you will get crazy

>Only with betas. If Chad cums along that's a different story.
I mean in evolutionary psychology there is a trade-off for women between good genes and parental investment, so that if the genes are good enough and they feel they're in a safe situation they can chose to just go for that good sperm. But generally this is a continuous trade-off between the risk of having to take care of a baby on your own and the genetic quality. So for a given level of genetic fitness: If there's a 80% chance the male will pump and dump then she'll go for it, but not if she determines that chance to be 99%.
In an example where the genetic fitness of the male is lower she may only accept a 5% chance that he'll leave.
Of course, the best possible outcome is if you manage to cuck a guy into thinking he's investing in his own child, but it's actually the child of a better man.