Robot got me pregnant

>Robot got me pregnant
>He ghosted me when I told him

Attached: C579E2D1-0F01-4DC1-9CEB-F0A662261BA4.jpg (845x555, 110K)

lmao like how do people have unwanted pregnancies
like use a condom nigga

Abort it retard

>Fembot forced me to get her pregnant
>Got rid of me after she told me

Seeing as how you can't get MORE pregnant, you should host an Jow Forums gangbang to crowdfund the abortion.

someone does not know the difference between chad and a robot

Im against abortion and I want the child

if it were a bussy all you'd have to do is squat

just kill the pregnant mother, best way to prevent abortion

>using a condom
Gross. I haven't used one in 10 years. All women are on the pill nowadays so you can bust fat nuts in them. No STDs yet either

>getting pregnant from a man you're not living with
it's sad but you're retarded and had it coming

if you did it to try and trap him in a relationship, then that's really hot but a really bad thing to do

post belly so i can jack off

I did do it to get him to marry me but I didnt expect him to run off. I guess pol was right about black fathers...

if i got a fembot pregnant i'd buy her a ring and make her live in my house so i can rub her swelling belly and feed it BLTs and rare steaks.

well now that's either a larp or you're not OP
still got me hard enough to go jack off to some femdom impregnation, so nice job

He's black?
HAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Why is it so hard to believe? Ive spent a lot of years talking to white robots and theyre all cringy or clingy and I cant stand them. This guy was the first to actually be a decent person and yes omg he was black! Kill me for liking someone who treated me well that isnt white!

you're really bad at this senpai
you should take that schizo girl user as example rather, he at least knew wtf he was doing

Fuck that's rough man. I hope things get better soon.

Attached: 1552276188524.jpg (208x249, 6K)

You can't get pregnant over the internet, now go raise tyrone's child.

Attached: 1549182486310.png (551x414, 298K)

You're considering the egg is a baby that's where you're wrong

>father is black
YIKES

You took the larp too far, nice try fampai

I know this is probably a larp, but no one on this board has the social skills to properly raise a child. It will end up just like us or worst. Put it up for adoption if you must have it.

>got me pregnant
You're the one who chose to spread your holes for him. Unless it's rape, the pregnancy is your fault. Always.

Attached: 1517775375148.png (552x543, 358K)