OMG! Guys. This meme is sooooooo me

OMG! Guys. This meme is sooooooo me.

If you do not vote yang you are NOT a robot. He is a literal neetbux candidate.

Attached: yang 2020 pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

#securethemfbag #yang2020 #yanggang

Attached: 1552255439658.jpg (1228x1496, 282K)

NO HE ISNT! He is removing my 4k/mo neetbux and distributing it between everyone. I'm going to lose 3k/mo with this chink

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Yangbux = life on easy mode
Vote Yang robots

Attached: 1552158708456.jpg (1280x356, 105K)

stop this shilling you fucking jews.
yang's a commie, neetbux doesnt matter when everyone becomes slaves. you are NOT A ROBOT if you vote for this chink.

>he literally doesn't want $1000/month for sitting on his ass
not based.

>state-funded drug addictions
no thanks.

>wants Venezuela to happen in the U.S.
nice try yangfag.
kys pls, ty.

fuck yourself, I'm gettin' mine lmao

Milton Friedman supported UBI.

>comparing a shity country that depended on one souce of income to the largest economy in the world
Ok

How long before all men are donating their 1k to princesses like Brooke? This guy will make females rule the world

Attached: brooke seeing.png (1443x975, 155K)

Holy shit kiII yourself

fucking retard fuck off out of this thread

Also, yang can't do jack shit if he doesn't have enought backing in the congress,and there is no way that he will have. I think that having a base income due to widespread automation is almost inevitable, but it's WAY ahead in the future, like 50~80 years.

ty based user.
glad to see you know a little about the government unlike these yangfags.

Cont.
i find it hilarious that one of the;if not the most apt country in the world to make that jump successfully is likely to be the one that will resist the most against it. But that is stuff for future americans to debate, there are more important issues your government should focus on

>0,01$ deposited in your account, thanks for shilling and continue the hard work.

Attached: 1551707620842.png (299x376, 100K)

But the cost of every last thing you buy will go up. You won't even be able to afford rent. It'll make your income look bigger but you'll be able to buy less. Yang cucks need the rope.

I'm voting anyone but Yang so you lazy NEETs are forced to work or face starvation.

U mad?

user, of course you can pay $1200 in rent, you could pay $200 before UBI

Hillary on suicide watch
>Nigger Obama
>Kike Trump
>Gook Yang

What if you own your own home?

Check = mate

user, of course you can pay $1500 in your monthly food, you could pay $500 before UBI

Face it, companies will simple rise prices and take all your UBI, the same way they took Obama Care from those poor.