Why do cucks seem so happy?

Every cuck i have met is always incredibly happy and seems to have zero stress in his life.

Attached: 58585906060600606060.png (516x299, 252K)

Humans are actually supposed to fulfill their sexual fantasies and not just bottle them up forever

Post link to that post please I wanna read the comments

You're fucking mental, I'd break your legs and cut your tongue out as punishment for those dangerous lies.

Cucks hate themselves deep down. There minds have been warped from being so beta.

Probably crazy gets divided between the men the wife is around, so the cucks get less of it and therefore don't lose their will to live as fast

2 main reasons

>masochistic fetishes are like a drug
when you indulge in them it's like a high, but the downside is that like any drug you have to escalate it. eventually making you a real cuck if you don't suppress it

>it provides a sort of catharsis
like people who drink alcohol and then start crying, it's them releasing their bottled feelings. you no longer have to put up a strong front, you can say vulnerable humiliating things and let out your insecurities

Attached: 1534027441007.jpg (720x468, 92K)

I think being cucked would be really hot as long as I could sleep around too

Jesus man relax lol

Because we have accepted our place in the world.
It feels so satisfying to fulfill our role.

He is happy until she leaves him. Happened to a lot of famous online couples.

you a fuckin mental case you degeneret

It's usually because they have decided to commit suicide.

this type of shit is all over the r/hotwife/ and r/wifesharing and r/cuckold subs. just go over there and you'll see many such cases

her pleasure is my pleasure, bros

They have to display themselves as happy. They have so self worth and fear dying alone.

>Every cuck i have met is always incredibly happy
IDK about 'incredibly' but sure, they got their fetish thing going on. this guy gets it, of course youl'll feel better if you can actually act out the fetish.

the real winners here are the bulls though. pic related. if you got a big dong you're seriously missing out on a lot of pussy if you aren't bulling

Attached: JustBePolyBro.jpg (1102x823, 353K)

Reddit

Attached: fuckoffm8.jpg (396x382, 41K)

No self worth*
Also, is there a Reiko wannabe doing a cuck psyop right now? This shit is everywhere now. Wish it stayed on /b/ along with all of the other commie insect shit.

Have you ever been so stressed or sad that it just goes away and you feel normal? As if you've accepted whatever has made you stressed or sad for a short period of time just so your body and mind can rest? I figure it's something like that, except these guys are so broken they figure at least the girl is happy, so why shouldn't they be as well. At least this way, they are a part of the dynamic in some fashion.

Who is Reiko? Explain pls

they are living the dream

usa is fucked they whole existence resides in terms of buy and sell and if we take a look at this image is just what not more of the same issue.

>703 upvotes
WTF

I have a cuckold fetish and I hate it.

ur not on reddit anymore fuckin fag..