Tfw waiting for Amerifriends to come back from work/uni

>tfw waiting for Amerifriends to come back from work/uni

Attached: giphy.gif (500x511, 759K)

That's cool, my Amerifriends tend to wait for me though. I hope they talk to you soon!

I'm waiting for them right here! All Amerfriends are my friends!

Attached: tenor.png (400x532, 211K)

Hearing the term Amerifriends is Amerinice, I'll wait with everyone till they get here.

Attached: Rindou.jpg (150x150, 5K)

hmm i do not know you but i am from America does that make us friends?

Attached: 5BE6BBB2-472B-4D6D-AFB9-71E30BD01125.jpg (640x905, 37K)

Yes! Of course! How's your day so far?

>tfw can't post pics

Hi I am American. You're a cute poster.

my day is good so far
Why can you post pictures?
where are you from? Europe?

Hello friend! I feel like Americans deserve much love! They get hated for no reason too often.
Good to know. Yes I'm from Europe. I can't post them because I'm rangebanned .

i dont like America as much as other countries like Japan. japan makes stuff that makes me happy :3

Attached: 8578160A-7EAC-4E0D-9573-1F2BC7549975.jpg (640x904, 38K)

Well America made a lot of stuff on the Internet that I like. So I'm grateful for that.

I just like to spend waste all of my time watching anime so thats why I think that. Also why im trying to learn Japanese

But America still has much to offer. I mean even this site was made by Americans.

shut the fuck up, I didnt go to school today

holy fuck i got some nice ass digits

Hey there Amerifriend! How's your day off? I'm also having one since there's a national holiday.

Ill greentext what happened
>be me
>be yesterday
>last day of Mardi Gras break (I live in New Orleans and theres a big celebration for it and all schools get a week off)
>most of my friends have to go back to school today
>im chilling because senior skip day is today and ACT is tuesday so I dont go back to school till WEdnesday
>student fucking council cancels senior skip day
>mfw I dont go to school anyway
Fuck student council. When have they ever done anything good?

Attached: 1483396379102.jpg (320x320, 49K)

Amerilad here, how are you all?

I have night classes though, so I'm free till 5PM.

That's unfortunate, user. Tell me about Mardi Gras. Is it a fun celebration?
Great! Nice to see more and more Amerifriends coming here!
Glad to see you. Good luck in your classes!

Well Mardi Gras is a pretty interesting time. When I was young my dad, my brother, and I would all go down to a family friend's house to watch the parades. It was pretty fucking fun and I have some fond memories. Catching shit from the floats was always fun. I remember the foam footballs they would throw were the shit like if u caught one of the foam footballs u were a fucking badass. But mostly what they throw are beads so no one cares about those. Now im last year in highschool and Mardi Gras means something completely different. Now what Mardi Gras is for me is going to a night parade or two and getting mega fucked up. All the high schoolers got to this one spot where nobody gives a fuck about parades but is just either drunk or high af. I'm defintley not huge on the whole high school Mardi Gras scene, but Mardi Gras is still nice tho because a week off of school.

Thanks, where are you from user?

My professor is a senile white guy who writes in cursive and mumbles. It's a differential equations and linear algebra class. Kms I'm failing his class.

Attached: 2E25119E-C903-457C-888B-8ED1899FE12E.jpg (557x535, 63K)

That sounds like a lot of fun. I feel like I missed out on my teenage years by being too anxious to participate anywhere.
I'm in Eastern Europe.
I believe in you user! Do your best, even if you fail, you can't feel guilty. In the end it too shall pass.

>Sit pretty much everyday beside girl with who I did groupwork with last semester
>She's always very sweet to me and smiles when she sees me coming and when we speak
>Never say anything to her beside basic phrases like how are you and topics about uni
>Awkwardly sit beside her with my earbuds in during pauses

How do I turn off my autism?

So like 3rd world or Russia?

Easy. Walk up to her and say the magic words:
> Wuz poppin [name], show me how those tits fart

Attached: 1516183580644.gif (275x207, 820K)

It's okay here. Certainly not 3rd world. I dont' think I lack too many things that my Amerifriends may have, but what do I know, I've never been to America, though I wouldn't mind visiting one day.

Fuck those racist pigs. They would bomb your ass for a sneeze.

If you do make sure you research water quality as it changes per state. Mines pretty good, third best in the country iirc, but others not so much.

Don't you guys mostly drink bottled water? At least that's what I've been told.

Nah Kentucky water is fucking great. But if I ever went to Cali or NY I probably would.

>tfw waiting for daddy to come home from work so he can fill up my slutty boy ass with his potent sperm army uwu

Attached: 1543616314770.jpg (530x943, 112K)