Men's rights: Wives should drain their husbands balls more

There are too many sexless marriages where women decide their vibrator is enough and leave their husband paying the bills and supporting her with no access to vagina. Either a wife should accommodate a husband's sexual needs, or she should be a part of selecting a mistress to do it for her. And if she doesn't care enough to do either, then she shouldn't marry.

I'm sick of hearing from married and divorced guys about the absolute hell they experience having to go back to masturbating in the shower and never getting sex. What a horrifying existence.

Discuss.

Attached: bj.jpg (1000x750, 209K)

agreed. I have made threads similar to this

Are you married/divorced? I'm not but just hear it from the married and divorced guys I talk to.

I'm not. I just made a thread about how women who please their men as much as they won't are better

This is why I always cheat with married men.

Must b terrible. f the first 11 years of me own marriage, I've had sex at least once a day, usually 2-3 all the way up until me son was born and now we have to wait for him to sleep and our schedules make it difficult. at least I still get me morning bj when she brings me coffee.

Can you elaborate desu?

I don't understand how cis women are so ungrateful, if I managed to get a loving husband I'd literally suck his dick on command.

Attached: 1552095457335.jpg (507x473, 24K)

Nice fatman. Still plugging that hot MILF puss huh.

aye when time permits

>cis women

going to assume you're a gayfag?

well here's to hoping it continues. you have a pretty rare marriage. the horror stories I've heard... man. guys getting laid like once a year. it's so bad out there in the land of marriage.

I like to fuck married guys because I think their sexual starvation is a little sad and also kinda cute. Plus they buy me shit and have cushy lives to screw up so they are always discreet.

I don't need to hope. she's a sweetheart and doesnt even nag much. pic related

Attached: 20160827_130815-1.jpg (646x621, 64K)

Tranner, so yeah basically.

neck all trannies and burn all records of them

>Plus they buy me shit

Is this mainly it? You also said you cheat, so I assume you're married? Or are you doing this with older men and you're just dating or in college?

I'm not going to judge btw. I've fucked married women. Used to get a motel room with one when her husband was out of town. We'd stay in the whole weekend and I'd plug her holes for hours and hours. She was always bummed to leave and always looked forward to seeing me.

do not reply to whores

Nah, it's just nice getting some things occasionally, especially food. I'm not married, I guess cheat isn't the right word, I've never cheated on anyone but I'm often to the "other woman"

So you're a mistress then.

I mean hey, their wives aren't fucking them.. so it's not like they have room to complain right?

This thread made me hard. Thanks.

That's basically a rule in muslim countries