Tranny Hate Thread

Really hate these delusional freaks, they groom kids and most are extremely unstable due to hormone imbalance

Attached: file.png (3640x2140, 1.43M)

Nobody cares, rope yourself.

the only think more annoying than trannies are the people who loudly hate them

That's some real art there.

Found the tranny. Soon you won't have to be angry anymore because you guys all take the easy way out once you realize you wasted your whole life on some fucked up delusional trend.

Ironic considering you'll end up roping yourself sooner or later

>t. disgusting tranny

trannies should be sent to extreme therapy

>tfw lost some great friends to this hrt shit
I miss them, now they've turned into bitchy perverted weirdos who can't hold a simple conversation anymore because don't do anything but watch shitty anime and erp all day.

reopen gas chamber for trannie faggots

I always wondered why its only about sex for trannies.

because they're all sexual deviants and they transition for a fetish

Why is the dad such a manlet in this pic?

shit tier genetics led to him having a tranny for a son

i really want to know who made this....

Bumpus

Attached: 71213676613A472494E51CA6D36583E4.jpg (796x768, 95K)

well some of them do it because they are extremely gay and want to have an easier time being gay.

I don't really hate transgenders. What I don't get is why they are viewed as this sanctified group that must be protected at all costs. I suppose it all comes down to virtue signaling. Like there's so many problems in the world but some people act like some dude's right to wear a skirt and pretend he's a girl is of utmost importance.

it isn't. just because you put on makeup and wear panties doesn't mean you're a girl. Just because you mutilate your own dick doesn't mean you're a woman. I would never disrespect a trans person IRL but 95% of the ones I've met were weird, and I mean beyond their gender preference. Like, you could tell some shit was going on that makes them crazy, but everyone has to bend over backward to accommodate their fantasy.

That's fairly specious tbqhwy pham.

Trannys are fucking disgusting. The suicide rate continues to go up once they transition, that doesn't sound like a solution to me.

Most trannys don't see 40 because they're ill equipped to deal with real life, they basically just fester away on line.

>The suicide rate continues to go up once they transition
Do you have a source on this? I have read that it goes down, though only just barely.

Also, why is there so much shilling and tranny loving faggots last couple of days on r9k? It was bad before but, now it's next lvl, every third thread or so is some faggotry praising filth.
Create some kind of separate ghetto board for those subhumans to fuck off.