Morning big sis kat

morning big sis kat
i have 5 bucks left in steam. if someone wants something ask.

Attached: ff9dc1024a420dc90a035613a2533509.png (1200x1560, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
steamcommunity.com/id/RandomWhiterunguard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy yourself an old game, you deserve it.

why do you think i deserve that

Because it's your money and because you're trying to do something nice for other people.

Yes, I'd like a blowjob.

Hes a "nice guy". Kat ghosted him for getting mad at her for not putting out when he visited her in southern California on his family trip.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/zBfuPw3 xx

Attached: 5F3FDA3C-8C64-4BBD-89BA-1D0B9581B39B.jpg (750x583, 275K)

Who are you? I don't think that's why Kathy ghosted him.

>tfw this guy has been posting threads about kat for over a year and she hasn't reached out to him
>tfw he adds any discord girl who days shes an Asian from California hoping its kat oneechan
>mfw I was also separated from a precious nakama for a few months but she added me back on discord after I posted a thread here looking for her

Attached: 1549332607159.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

I'd like a gaming buddy. What games do you play?

I never asked Kat to do anything sexual when I met her in person. If you show proof of her making that up about me then I will say what really happened.

Kek who cares? Move on. There are girls closer to you than Kat. Or is it your Asian fetish?

Tell me what really happened anyway.

>There are girls closer to you than Kat.
What do you mean

Buy me something cheap and comfy,only if you want of course.

Theres no hidden meaning. Literally go outside and there will be women. Try /soc/ there are lots of females there too.

find something you want and link your profile. im bad at choosing

That's cute. Were you making passive aggressive threads about her constantly even though she clearly ghosted you like OP?

my threads aren't meant to be passive agressive

>trying to pretend to be friendly to get kat's attention even though she doesnt want to talk to you
Seems pretty selfish as if you're only thinking about what you want and not what she wants. She made the right decision in completely cutting you off.

i don't make these threads in hopes of her talking to me and i don't think im a kind person.

So why do you make these threads to harass her then?

That is p cute. I'm glad you found your friend again. Continue making her happy.

i dont think the threads are harassment and she has never told me to stop. and likely doesn't read them. wishing her good luck everyday makes me a bit happier.

So you just want her to contact you even if it's to ask you to stop?

if she wanted me to stop she probably would have said so over a year ago. when i started making the threads. and she has no way to contact me anyways

So either way you're just fishing for her to contact you.

Like I said she has no way to contact me

Oh she cant post in your threads?

Kat fag fuck off get this retard off my site this isnt your blog underage

I think if she was going to post in my threads she would've done it a long time ago. Plus everytime someone claims to be Kathy they turn out to be impostors

So you're just waiting for the right kat to reply.

nope. i don't think she would ever post in my threads

>morning big sis kat
morning dumb orbit poster

Anyone here feeling extra generous?

Since the last guy didn't respond I can buy you something user. But I only have 5 bucks

Thanks for the kind offer, but the game I looking for is GE3. I really appreciate the offer though. You're doing something really nice

i don't know if this helps but here is a ge3 torrent from fitgirl that includes the dlcs.
fitgirl-repacks dot site/god-eater-3/

sorry i realized you were probably looking to play online. and of course cracked games cant do that.

Here is my steam steamcommunity.com/id/RandomWhiterunguard/

if you actually get me something then i promise to play a multiplayer game with you

alright sure. you don't owe anything back though

I can verify that this was real
i got the gift

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

discord
====83====
.gg/FEGaU7G

Attached: 470A7CF1-615E-447F-8123-9035C9F2B33F.png (256x256, 98K)

It's okay user. Don't apologize. Yes, I do want to play online. Would make my day if someone if generous enough to get it for me

you are nice it makes me sad... but in a good way