What is one wish that you would unironically ask a genie/deity/whatever given the opportunity?

What is one wish that you would unironically ask a genie/deity/whatever given the opportunity?

Attached: 1531090587004.jpg (1600x1067, 351K)

unironically to kill all tranies and tranny-shills

why's that, user?
tired of getting turned on by women with dicks and men with vaginas?

Attached: 1499181535730.jpg (513x599, 59K)

$$$$$$$$$$

niggerniggerniggerblahblahblah

Based. Originalalaio.

they have destroyed western civilization and they must be erased from the earth

>Id wish for a 1000 more wishes.
>Then Id wish to be reminded of how many wishes I had left each time I made a wish.
>Then Id wish to be able to confirm my wishes and know their outcomes before theyre deducted.

Also pic related Id wish to be the modern Californian version.

Attached: IMG_2367.jpg (576x422, 49K)

I really just wish someone or something would come rescue me from my boring and empty life.

Attached: IMG_2033.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

I wanna get isekai'd into the reality where interstellar and FTL travel is ubiquitous, (reasonably) safe, and comfy and also I'm the protag of a harem anime scenario in this universe

I want this user anime be EVA like, where every single girl has mental problems and he's under constant presume

I wish that I never existed at all.

unlimited biological shapeshifting

I can become big, small, young, old, chad, qt anyone and savor different kinds of life. When I get bored I'll turn myself into a massive unspeakable monstrosity and fuck off to space to consume and seed planets or some shit.

I'd bring my friend back to life. Not just because I miss him (which I really do) but he wasn't entirely ready to go.

To have unlimited power, obviously.

Attached: sa4n8.jpg (500x375, 58K)

>A genie just appears to you, rescuing from your boring and empty life
>All you wish for is something else to rescue you from your boring and empty life.

"I want to become supreme Fuhrer of the entire world and get magical godlike powers." or some variation of that.

I'd wish for the ability to turn the area above me into a portal that connects to the inside of a toilet being used by any girl I choose.

id wish for the ability to turn on a power at will that makes it so whomever im speaking with does whatever i say without regret
then id go on to live a humble life with everything i could ever wish for given to me or id get consumed by the power and become a living god king

either way is a win

immortality without a catch

to live in an anime world as a cute anime boy

Attached: D1TFpDoVYAEGdo1.jpg (1600x1900, 197K)

Maybe I can meet you there.

I wish that all women would start asking out men, and actively seeking meaningful relationships.
You are welcome.

>every single girl has mental problems >he's under constant pressure

Is that why Evangelion strikes a chord with so many nerds? Because it's so true to life (but cooler)?

Attached: 1543342484398.jpg (1360x768, 289K)

I'm hoping the real world mostly translates, minus jewry. I already have someone I want to marry.

>your welcome for all the fat chicks that might ask you out, though that's not a guarantee either, like with men they may just pursue people only hotter than themselves.

who are you quoting?
cool numbers
this post is confusing, where is this quotation from?
rad
! this quotation is close but not accurate?!
dubs!
subsequent dubs!

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

where is this quotation from?

Attached: anonymous.png (1000x1000, 220K)

Omniscience obviously.

Attached: product_81777_1_orig.jpg (282x467, 16K)

user, I...

(fuck you robot I'm trying to have a moment)

Attached: 1533950073301.jpg (800x600, 161K)

>this quotation is close but not accurate?!
Yes it is. Think about it.

>I wish for the best possible outcome, in terms of contentedness, that I could possibly obtain from this wish.

Fucking brainlets.

Attached: 1539663458684.png (327x335, 220K)

Eternal loli gf who reincarnates with me.

Attached: 1468326083207.png (1000x1765, 1.25M)

You turn into a clam.
I want a 10xharder life in every way.

bring him back to life

Attached: 7.jpg (750x750, 73K)

I would wish for my own auschwitz

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

If its just one, omniscience. I'll solve the rest of my problems from there, and hopefully some other people's as well.

Only if there is no catch or strings attached:
wish to be in a state of paradise. both internally and externally
no suffering and I'm omniscient of the paradise. I'm in a constant state of euphoria
never dying and can never die with a harem of beautiful women that look how I want them to look

nice pic related, user!

the strength to make the world better

Why not omnipotence and then give yourself everything else?