My girlfriend knitted me a Pepe plushie for our 1 year anniversary last month, which was also on my birthday...

My girlfriend knitted me a Pepe plushie for our 1 year anniversary last month, which was also on my birthday. Life is good right now. AMA
Will post more frog pics with every answer.

Attached: Hello there.jpg (500x770, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did you meet?
Yes I want more pics thank you

What are some dream dates you have lined up?

>Got ghosted after 3 years of a girl leading me on, also turned all our mutual friends against me.
>Went online in search of any human contact, rejoined a smaller facebook group which i used to frequent. (Mostly weebs there, old online buddies, but actually enjoyable to be around)
>Saw her posting memes there, had some hearthy keks, so i decided that i should maybe try to chat with her.
>I later found out she actually was classmates with my best friend back in high school and he talked about me a lot to her, recommending she meet me "because we both liked anime and stuff".
Have to point out here that i wasn't even looking for a hookup nor a relationship because i was really depressed at the time, started crying randomly and my libido got killed by constantly feeling tired from my wagecuck job.
>Started chatting, having overnight convos and calls, sending each other memes and shittalking people from the local anime cons.
>realized we have the same interests and also the same fucked up sense of humor, also she's lowkey Jow Forums because her dad collected old guns so that's a bonus
>One day she asked me out on a date(it was right before christmas, so she was driving away to see her relatives) and i accepted thinking there is no way she would like an bitter asshole like me if she saw me IRL.
>On the date she confessed to me that she hurt herself constantly since her best friend committed suicide last year, had lot of scars on unseen places and was really close to an hero-ing, had i not reached out to her.
>ffw 2 months and i finally worked up the couragene to ask her if she would be my girlfriend.

The thing i learned from this is there always is a way to better my situation, no matter how shitty it looks right now. HOpe the best for you anons.

Attached: Everything will be fine.jpg (581x734, 77K)

She's really humble and has a horrible case of stranger danger (also easily panics in new/unexpected situations), so i gotta be careful with everything i introduce her to(also was a semi-neet when i met her):
>self cooked dinner date at a remote location (really nice forest areas to visit in the summer)
>going on a plen-air picnic (she loves to photograph/paint clouds, sends me pics of them every day)
>visiting London (it's her favourite city, she studied there a bit)
>visiting a mediterranean location/seashore (she never saw the sea)
>going shopping for lolita/ouji clothes, maybe somwehere which sells authentic stuff (we're both pretty short - i'm a little broad though - and she likes that frilly and bubbly stuff)
>Visiting Japan before 30 (maybe connect this with the last one)

Attached: It may be hard but hang in there friend.jpg (2048x1024, 164K)

Not the guy who asked but I'm really happy for you user, hope you two continue to make each other happy :)

Thank you user, hope you find happiness in life if you haven't already. It isn't an easy road though and i still got quite a way to go, but she gives me the confidence to change myself for the better.

Attached: Worry not, I'm here for you.jpg (500x810, 61K)

Heart warming story, user.
Happy to read this. Good luck to both of you!

Warms my broken heart reading this user im so happy for you

I'm happy you enjoyed it, wish i could post something to prove i'm not larping. I will post a frog for you though.

Attached: We all have our happy place.jpg (500x734, 67K)

Get well soon user. It's okay to ponder on the past so we can find closure, but don't forget that you still have this life of yours. So why not enjoy it moving forward?

Attached: Sometimes it's fine to be a bit silly.jpg (1080x519, 45K)

Will you commit suicide or become alcoholic or go on shooting spree after she leaves you?

>AMA
Does she wear cute panties?

Congrats user, sounds wholesome.

Make sure to update us when you break up.

Thanks man currently im trying to enjoy it :)

That's cute, are you going to marry her?

Can only stomach gin, scotch and herb liqour because of my stomach's fucked and that makes me tired, also have some weapons. Would probably jump from a bridge, depending on the severety of the breakup. Don't want to become a statistic for the dems to use relating to gun crime.

I lied, wouldn't kill myself because of her. She's a smart girl and if she no longer wants to be with me, that decision i will respect.

Attached: Making the hard choices is what makes you strong.jpg (785x712, 61K)

Yeah, absolutely. Her being is made of cute, though she does have a low self esteem to go with it.

Attached: Let's find out shall we.jpg (1792x1250, 144K)

did she knit the peepee too?

I hope Pepe is going to show us some examples

Not until we move in together and see where that takes us first. Although a little childish and prone to being bratty sometimes, she is willing to be better for and with me. Raising a wife is what some would call it.
After this thread goes down i'll be leaving. You'll see this plushie if that happens though.

Attached: I swear my collection is only 10% japan related.jpg (480x960, 98K)

Is she good at sucking cock?

Unfortunately, no. She used the memes as a base instead of the original plushie.

Attached: Let's keep it PG.jpg (472x773, 65K)

Thankfully i caught him red handed before he had the chance. Now he's grounded.

Attached: Oh hello, didn't see you coming in.jpg (456x817, 59K)

Cannot go into that much detail, but since it's AMA i kinda owe you an answer.
She is trying hard but is really shy and doesn't like it that much, in my case though i like having a mouthful of her lady parts

Attached: My Face When.jpg (481x251, 39K)

How fat is she? Fat, really fat, or super fat?

She's 'round 135lbs last time she checked, with tits to show for it. Like i said we're both kinda short, about 5'7" tall people are weird to me

Attached: Tendies are fine in moderation.jpg (960x480, 69K)

Tell me, user, how does it feel to be this lucky?

Attached: 8E22C938-4EA5-40DE-A35F-D91808CEA04E.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Words wouldn't do it justice, i'm happy, feeling loved and relied upon. But i'm also anxious and i worry what tomorrow has in store. I feel trust, warmth and my worries seem to fade when i finally get to see the woman i love. It's all so contrived and conflicting. But it's not bad in the slightest.

Life's not fair nor easy user, keep fighting. This is the good fight which will leave you tired, wishing to give up, and just lay down and cry. But you won't, because you'll come out all the better in the end. I believe in you, all of you. That's why i'm here for, and this is why i made this thread.

Attached: Looking forward to tomorrow.jpg (472x316, 31K)

nice manga collection, blame! is really good

That's that WHOLESOME shit right there. All the best to you Plushieanon

The plushy is adorable. Don't forget to tell your gf how much you like it. Glad to hear how well you're doing(:

Thank you! Funny how the only genres i own are gritty dark fantasy and wholesome stuff.
I also own the demi-chan mangas and Dungeon meshi, those are a great read when one's feeling down

Attached: Reading in bed is nostalgic for me.jpg (500x829, 87K)

Your Pepe is still cute and your gf is friendly and nice but give us some time at conventions, we are happy for you teo but we love you at least as much you and your gf love each other
Sincerely, one friend of yours

>Blame!
You deserve your gf and more

Never had a nickname, this really made me smile. Thank you user, have a froggo.
She was insecure about giving it to me, thought it would be awkward or that i wouldn't like it. I can't tell her enough that i'ts the best gift i've ever recieved from anyone. Never got something personally handmade for me.
Have a great one user! :)

Attached: Reportedly handsome frog feeling flattered.jpg (1989x1250, 131K)

>Obligatory leave r9k normalfag, comment
Congrats user

I'm jealous. I wish I had a nice girlfriend who made things for me.

Dont worry theyre prob gonna break up at some point, nothing is forever, mark my words.

Normally I'm an asshole to people like OP out of jealousy but let's be nice to him. He's got something good here. Good for him.

See you there, please keep this thread a secret :)
A lucky find, is all :)
Thanks user, you're not a fag in my eyes today :)
Thanks for the support user, have a good one, you and the poster above. Have the last frog for today.

Attached: Would you stop posting me.jpg (2048x1128, 235K)

The only relation that makes you even less a normie

Warms my heart :')

Best of luck to you user

At least 4-5 of us browses R9K so it will be hard to keep it a secret but I won't talk about it. Also get out of my board you don't belong to here normalfag

discord
====6====
.gg/FEGaU7G

Oh shit, is that Blame? Good taste.

Finally someone put me in the screencap!

Attached: 1544991913359.png (432x432, 200K)

Did she use a pattern to make this? If she did, think you could get a link from her? I gotta make one.

>we love you at least as much you and your gf love each other
Wow that's gay you homo

your gf should knit that pepe a girlfriend with a big butt

I wish I had a gf knitting me a Ferris plushie

Attached: ferris-plushie-montage.jpg (1457x1235, 676K)

Octolamp anyone?
inb4 that's a dude

Attached: octolamp.jpg (438x600, 61K)

very wise words pepe bro