Help

Ive entered the womens bathroom by mistake and Im too afraid to leave. It has been 20 mins and people keep coming and going. What do I do?

Attached: 0EE939E4-9F6A-4091-A22C-4E3AFFCE0D7F.jpg (500x436, 46K)

just act like you identify as a women and everything Will be fine

drop a giant one to clear the perimeter then make your escape

Make a big plop in the toilet with your hand. Repeat until everyone's vacated.

Legit, if u are still there, just yeet tha fuck out. Btw rape someone before you do

>womens bathroom
PICS NOW

Pretend you're severely mentally retarded and sprint like naruto out of the bathroom.

I dont know how to prove this is the girls bathroom. I certainly do not want to put my phone under the stall and take a pic of the girl next to me.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

This actually happened to me in middle school, but I had no idea. I went poop for like five minutes and walked out without a single girl walking in. I only realized what happened when I noticed that the walls were a different color and that there was no urinal. I was already a weird kid, but if I was caught doing this I would have be avoided for life. If there is a god, he was looking out for me that day. Just wait till you're in the clear OP it'll be fine.

this is your only way out OP

Just walk out and say "oops" while looking at the women's restroom sign.

Make sure to walk out when all the stalls are occupied/nobody is in bathroom. This way it will look like to people outside that you just walked in accidentally.

Can you hear any girls going to to the bathroom?

That happened to me in the airport once. I just waited till everyone was in a stall and ran out.

Call in a bomb threat to the building you are in, they will evacuate everyone and you can make your escape

out of girls bathroom an >>>reddit

LMAO hope for no cameras around or you wil be flagged as a creep until death

women are not going to care if you are attractive. some random cute girl didn't care after she saw me in there.

user, look into my eyes.
If you trust me ,please do the following:
>stand on tiptoe
.>raise your hands up
>try to walk like that orat least preform something like that
>do it for 10 min
>after that run out of from your hiding spot
>and let everything come out

when you hear nothing for 2-3 minutes go quickly head down hoping that nobody saw you

Meet your fate head on and transition.

Just open the door and leave. You'll be fine you won't see anyone

Listen closely to the other stalls next to you to find out if girls really poop or only pee

Attached: 347347678.jpg (499x499, 26K)