Isn't lower your standards just a nice way of saying pursue fat woman?

Isn't lower your standards just a nice way of saying pursue fat woman?

Attached: 1500327721820.jpg (747x1328, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like a nice way of saying "think more realistically about what is in your league."

Also, is the primo definition of FWB chick that you smash unashamedly in private but deny ever having seen in your life in public.

No it means "Stick your dick in crazy because no one else will let you."

Where can I find crazy to stick my dick in

Mental hospitals or online.

It means go after fatties, ethnics and physically disabled women.

Idk OP shes just got a fat ass weight in the right places if you ask me. I've seen ugly fat that aint it. Would smash.

Accurate. You've got about a 75% chance of landing a crazy from any girl you meet via online/social media dating.

so we have to lower our standards and fuck fat asses but women dont have to lower their standards

Women do it all the time. Wtf are you talking about?

Not always. It often means aim for unshapely women. You have to remember there is a lot of less than ideal body types between a 'Stacy' and a 'fat' woman.

yea you're right they do, when they hit 40 years old and theyre all haggard and wrinkly

Much sooner than that.

And I have the sense that in saying "women" you really mean "attractive women." Don't paint with such a broad brush. Most entitled women out there pretty quickly get to the point of "trying something new" only the cream of the crop actually have 6' lawyer Chads lining up for them.

lowering standards is shit because people unlucky enough to do so are people not even ugly/fat women want (whereas those who refuse are normie invaders that get women anyway)

in fact I say more that women should lower theirs

Even fat women consider themselves to be high standard these days.
We ruined the market with our dicks and they exploited the chaos

>Fat
>That pic
Post a side angle or you're full of shit, op.

kenye reddit

I always find it amazing of how society/cultures differ so much.

If you were in the hood, niggas would give you so much props for donkey smashing that dump truck ass booty. In fact, in some places, you'd probably have to fight a nigga over that ass.

Don't do it unless you want your life ruined. No you won't know when to say when. Yes, despite any response you post here, you will get attached or develop feelings. No the ball-draining, dick-slurping, cum-belching, asshole-tongue-punching-taint-fucking, filthy fucking digusting mind-numbing sex and orgasms you'll get from that crazy whore isn't worth it.

Trust me. I've had a white bitch put her tongue so deep in my ass, that I was moaning like some little twink faggot at a live Ryan Gosling interview. You won't feel that way at first, but eventually she'll learn what makes you tick. And once she gets that dick hard, she'll get whatever she wants. DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT DO IT. It is not worth it. It never is man. It'll probably be the best sex you never had, but it isn't worth nearly ruining your life over, trust me lad.

>No it means "Stick your dick in crazy because no one else will let you."
Just make sure crazy isn't the type of crazy that will cut your penis off while you're asleep

That doesn't look fat, that looks adequate for keeping baby alive in case of famine.

Attached: Ferret.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

>physically disabled women.
imagine guys on this board going after disabled women. even they have standards and want huge cock, pic related.

Attached: paralyzed.png (441x781, 387K)

This can't be real. It just can't be kek

Well, that's it to me, at least I lost my virginity, also they are so desperate they'd anything to please me

Maybe if you're paralyzed from the waist down you need bigger cock to compensate?

Attached: 89762345.png (345x325, 164K)

just because you're paralyzed doesn't mean you don't feel

kek i know girls with such bodies irl and they get fucktons of attention. Look up juggernaut law
youre a deluded idiot if you believe fat or averge looking chicks are any more desperate than 8/10+

Attached: 1544253246206.jpg (720x899, 372K)

this. fat ugly women are just as entitled as pretty ones.
the "lower your standards" meme is a meaningless platitude

Look at the average couple on the street, they are rrely two hot super models. They are mostly average to ugly and fairly well matched. Looks are not a deterrent in a relationship if you arent a delusional shallow piece of shit. And anyway looks are a very small part of it all. I've been attracted to plenty of below average girls because they had other things i liked about them.

Thats exactly the issue. This board are completely discounting the girls they might actually have a chance with.all the things they shitty things they paint all girls with, the attitudes. all part of a very specific girl who rightly wants nothing to do with them because she can do way better. They think this is all girls because these are the only ones that exist to them

Nobody is saying they are desperate. but the average normal woman actually has more realistic expectations from a partner than the model stacey. I have even fairly attractive female friends who are absolutely obsessed with their boyfriends (two of which are manlets, one is obese and cross eyed) think they have in common is they are chill kind guys who respect them and they get on with.Normal standards generally starts with not wanting a bitter incel though.

>Lower standards and date an ugly fembot
>Her mom is so grateful that she let's me fuck her too in hopes of keeping me with fembot
>Fembot accepts it for similar reasons

Lower score girls will let you get away with more, it's great.

>Be autistic retard robot that can't talk to women for shit
>But also be tall and handsome, and with a fat fetish
>Have had incredibly fulfilling, wonderful sex with many fat girls
>Have gotten to live out most of my sexual fantasies

I know they gross some guys out, but it's SO GOOD for me. I feel blessed. I also date them too, don't give a single fuck if anybody judges me. It is such a heavenly and wonderful combination. Worshipping an insecure fat girl's body and then absolutely wrecking her pussy is the best feeling.

Attached: 1298414893602.jpg (528x368, 18K)

I love how normalfags on this board tell me to lower my standards as if I could've gotten a gf all this time but I was turning them down waiting for stacies

discord
====098====
.gg/FEGaU7G

Attached: 427CFBD4-ACB3-4452-8BE7-C9F92B8351DF.png (426x419, 174K)