Please help. My friends say I can’t pull off a mini skirt but I think I can. Could I get you your opinion?

Please help. My friends say I can’t pull off a mini skirt but I think I can. Could I get you your opinion?

Attached: 86FA6AA7-CFBC-4DB7-BE7B-4A4BD8613486.jpg (1080x1440, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_R7VVLUW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2B9B468D-30A1-4278-9067-917A3ECC82A9.jpg (1586x2504, 1017K)

take your shit meme back to fa

You can't pull that off don't try....

looks like my old English teacher

You try and pull it off you bitch

ey amiga yu make papi so horny papi want boy or girl anything make papi feel better oh si si senora

Attached: 1498754977607.png (436x464, 331K)

Hidden and saged for being ugly and unoriginal

my wife chino is so cute.

based

I would not were ther shirt with it, the skirt is not right for you body type. If you want help i do that but if you comeing here to look for people telling you look like the best thing they seen online then you in the wrong place

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-143707.png (720x1280, 666K)

I’m actually looking for advice. I don’t care if people think I’m ugly or whatever. Just want advice on the clothes.

>a roastie whos not a hideous landwhale, on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_R7VVLUW0

Then that fine, frist the color of the frist wrong for you, try something with green, and earthy colors it look good with you hair. Now so a mine skirt that hid you tummy a little do a skirt the sit a little bit higher so it on your waist and not hip. For me i use a simple black slip to slim my tummy down.

Attached: cross-skirt.jpg (554x554, 91K)

I may try that! What color skirt would be best?

...and thing I have take classes about fashion...as on min skirt like this and the next one

Attached: HTB1.bH.XPihSKJjy0Ffq6zGzFXa9.jpg_640x640q90.jpg (640x640, 45K)

This is shitty bait, the same thread was posted on b a few days ago

And I got no help. But bant has always been kind to me so I’m asking you guys.

It would depend what you top color would look like, and a rule of thumb if you show you legs don't show chest. If you show off your chest don't show off legs. There is a thing as a little to much.

Attached: simple-black-mini-skirt.jpg (870x1110, 33K)

So if I wear a mini skirt I should wear something high cut for my chest and if I show cleavage I should show less leg?

What if I want to highlight my butt?

what in the fuck is this /fa/ larp faggotry jesus goddamn christ on a flaming bloody chainsaw

How short is too short?

holy shit I remember your thread 3 months ago about the facebook comment

Yes I all so think doing a hair cut with laser and the round out you face would help, for you butt you should go for skint jeen, with a tant top and a shirt the fall off you shoulder thay way they can show you chest off and shoulder it hid the tunny, and the skin jeens with high hell with make you butt pop.

Attached: ac36a891c0eaac6af7f4013be6dbdc3f--hilary-duff-long-bangs.jpg (312x430, 22K)

Can you post a picture of an example top?

Amy thing little less then haft of you thigh, is too much you want too look hot but not like a whore if you want something more then sex....a give the guy you don't think and the top male a chance trust me more haft male on Jow Forums would teat and love you better then the male you think on you level

This is the best I can fine the shirt not the same but see how round the shoulder and top it kiss my form round but for the bottom of it or loss round, the been make you butt pop the high hell well make you arch you back when you walk helping you butt pop. And with the lossy top the high the tummy but show off the aholder and cheat they will go form looking at the butt too you cheat, shoulder and neck

Attached: Bullet-Blues-Lady-Slim-High-Waist-Medium-Indigo-Wash-Skinny-Jeans-Made-in-USA-e1472655075388-1024x10 (1024x1024, 159K)

I see. I just don’t ever picture myself looking that good.

Attached: 11B4FFDD-51F3-4585-812F-E1EDC8675A10.jpg (1125x838, 1.64M)

That one a lot better, nice close of the shirt, and you want look 100% that good unless you work out a little tone the butt and thigh out and take the tummy down a little but if you don't want too do that, all you can do it work with what you have. My butt just...a lot biger then you and my chest a little and I mean I little biger. But I have a really manly face and bad skin. And I'm lazy gamer gril so a slip in. Great for me it make me look a little skiner.

How do you think I would look blonde?

Attached: 3727FBA3-534B-4556-8074-55419A49B335.jpg (1536x2048, 686K)

100% this girl is kind of nerdy and doesn't have alot of friends.
She takes photos awkwardly, and I a slave to modern technology.. She could be hot but her awkwardness will be the death of her

If you can pull off hair colors try and deep firy red or like a candy red, what you could do it what I did I like to go short hair and have do thing like blue, green, pink...and when i don't want that i use a nice wig and see what people think.

Then she should work with it go with the hot nerdy look then

Attached: ng16-333x500.jpg (333x500, 32K)

I’ve thought about going dark red?

yeah but she isn't a landwhale and her face is sorta do-able so she's considered hot by modern standards

What does face is do-able mean? Do I need more makeup?

eh, your fine, maybe a different hair color but nothing else. Who are you trying to impress and how old are you?

What color would you recommend?

dark red, blonde or black will do

>What does face is do-able mean?

it means this would be a good look for you

Attached: do-able face.png (611x410, 419K)

Wait. Is that... you’re a pervert.

Yeh if she dressed like this then she would be extremely hot.
She won't though.
Stop roleplaying if you are actually the chick then timestamp right now.

I may try dark red

No go with something light and bright as well as eye catching more people will notice man and women with it. And there a high demands for horny good men that what a good women who look like seen girls

She would have to work out and get good with make up, as well as work on her hair and and then a little fake it tell you make it, tell she get the confident and the she will no longer for takeing it, moat people here could goos great or batter of them just change a few thing like hair, and chouthing that will help.

Original, Red, Dark and Blonde. user

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (1084x1128, 311K)

Thanks!

How about a cami dress

Thoughts on the cami?

I would totally do you

Obvious tranny is obvious.

I'd do you, nice tits

Please, post more pictures of your feet.

Thank you very much.

For me,
7/10
7/10
9/10
8/10
8, 9
7, 6/10 respectively.

Stop saying that. It’s degrading.

WAIT that's the women who came to Jow Forums was she real or not I don't remember but I've seen her face in a thread before

Who has that face picture of her? The really cute one.

Not me but I remember it was something about facebook

I would totally fuck her brains out. The queen of /bant

it's literally some dude roleplaying. sage and report
>/bant
go back

It doesn’t matter. She is hot and I’d still do her.
She was declared queen of /bant a few months ago.
Queen Emilia

Bend around in various angles to make sure your penis doesn't show, if it does then the skirt is too short

That’s really offensive

Just do us a favor and take it off

Sorry, "feminine penis"

Reminder to purge all traps.

Attached: 1508360099789.png (633x772, 17K)

It needs to be short enough that we can see your bulge owo

Attached: tumblr_oswxs3hTE21unjdlco1_1280.jpg (1089x1920, 481K)

Seriously, stop!

are u autistic

??? whats wrong ???

Attached: 1526400581145.jpg (600x800, 56K)

eh, you'd need to tone yous stomach first a little bit

What's your end game?