What hope do you have for the future? What gives you hope and energy?

What hope do you have for the future? What gives you hope and energy?

Attached: 1551133608030.png (1388x1432, 1.17M)

Every now and then i experience a weird precoginitve dream. I believe that one day, possibly via meditation i'll be able to pierce the veil and gain some knowledge or maybe see the future properly.

Getting to see those titties gives me hope

None at this point. I don't really have a reason to keep going. I'm kinda just cruising on autopilot and waiting to die.

Attached: 1550360872834.png (1239x667, 353K)

I hope to see more good anime. Anime gives me hope and energy.

Finishing my game. Stopped playing vidya to try to make a combination of all my favorite games. I'm having a blast just working on it, if I get to the point of finishing all of what I planned, I'll never play anything else.

How does this post have any place on this board? Get the fuck out of here you fucking normal fag.

>normalfag
>obviously depressed

what kinda game ya making senpai

Attached: 4Ign6AW.jpg (1080x1326, 142K)

that in the next 30 years robot wifes will be a thing
unironically

nothing.

I think i will kill myself after my mother dies, but before that i will lose my virginity to a whore and then donate all my money to charity so at least i will leave some kind of impact on the world

Attached: 29a.jpg (600x600, 74K)

>What hope do you have for the future?

You've caught me at the perfect time. None. I've talked to two different girls within two weeks. Out of all three times we were supposed to hang out, I've gotten cancelled all three times.

Usually, I'd blame myself, and there'd be good reason to do so, but this time it has been out of control and I'm feeling hopeless now.

Attached: 1545767442678.jpg (720x847, 27K)

A mix of popular board games and turn based rpg mechanics. Focused on the idea of removing any rng while keeping the fun factor

>finished Master's degree in molecular biology
>want to go for PhD now
>Almost no positions available
>almost everyone gets their PhD positions from being offered one, or from sticking around after internships
>the two departments where i did internships dont want me because 'im not a good fit for the team'
>no idea what to do next

Really i dont fucking know anymore

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

if Yang gets elected I will finally be able to move out of my parents house and disown my family

yeah thats not gonna happen. He's gonna get assassinated by the government

I LIVE FOR MASSIVE MILKERS, GIVE THEM TO ME

Attached: Scream.jpg (720x687, 51K)

>hope do you have for the future
Going to sleep six feet under.
>hope and energy
Nothing.

So why are you still here? Why havent you committed suicide yet?

that's rather noble

I try not to think about why I keep going.

Universal basic income gives me hope

Attached: 4798-bbc-titfucking-angela-white.gif (414x250, 1.34M)

>Not dead
>Not killing myself
>Getting my degree
>Getting a job, preferably in my hometown
>Not getting stab while in work

that's it, anything else that comes up i don't care

My anger that I use as fuel.

fuel for what?

My hope for the future is that I pass away in my sleep soon.

nothing desu

original desu

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 baby

Attached: 1491819992185.jpg (344x347, 36K)

Well, I like to lie to myself that I'll find love since my dad used to be a wizard.

In reality though, the only reason I haven't already killed myself is that I know it would destroy my mom. Idk if I'll wait till she dies or eventually try to fake a car accident or something though.

Big brain detected

If I am able to get that scholarship to study in Japan, then I