Tfw no jewish GF with a high IQ that you can relate to and chat about life with

>tfw no jewish GF with a high IQ that you can relate to and chat about life with

Attached: 82233588-closeup-portrait-of-beautiful-pensive-young-middle-eastern-caucasian-jewish-woman-with-long (1300x866, 114K)

Why the fuck would you want one of (those)? They'll just ruin your life like they ruin everything else

because then I could have top of the pyramid jewish children who would rule the world instead of being ruled over like cattle (aka goy)

She'd want to mutilate my children so no thanks.

This tbqhwyf. I want a jewish wife so goddamn much.
>having children
>in the year of our lord 1776+243

>tfw no big-brained khazar milker wife to control the banks and media with

>tfw no sissyboi fuck slut robot to creampie and face fuck

I want her to fuck my ass raw I would hope she has a nice thick cock

>no dickgirl gf

>be me as a young teen
>anglo-saxon whiteboy sent to camp a ways away
>im raised white; polite, respectful of women, and gentlemanly
>camp is full of jewish girls
>they all flirt with me but I don't recognize it's flirting
>they're always laughing and teasing
>they know more about my heritage than I do for some reason
>they have all these marriage fantasies involving me
>my first kiss is a jewish girl surprising me in a corner and pinning me against the wall and stealing a kiss
>there's a dance and she wants to slow dance with me
>all the jewish girls are giggling about it
>they make a big thing about it and the adults join in with the meme of us having our first dance together
>my first robot features unfortunately emerge
>I don't want to dance with her in front of everyone
>I hide with a bunch of robot losers who are avoiding the dance too
>two jewish girls find me and try to drag me to the dance floor
>get some courage and go
>the dance floor is empty and everyone is standing around
>she walks out onto the floor as her friends try to push me out onto it
>everyone is literally standing around wanting me and her to dance alone in front of everyone to start the dance
>I freak the fuck out and walk away
>I leave her standing alone on the dance floor
>It's humiliating for me but even worse for her
>I don't actually know much about these girls
>she's apparently the most popular girl there, her family is rich and powerful
>I stood her up
>she's PISSED
>she makes sure everyone knows how bad it was
>guys who were more into girls at that point come up to me and give me shit for it
>one guy won't get off my case
>asks if I'm a faggot
>suddenly people are standing around watching again
>he has a shit eating grin on his face
>I punch him in the face and he gets a bloody nose
>jewish girls circle me the next day asking about it
>jewish girl I stood up likes me again
>find out I loosened one of that guy's teeth and fucked up his nose
>get kicked out of camp

Agreed. Also if she's high IQ you could convince her with logic why dickchopping is bad and how there's no god anyway, there are lots of secular jews already.

cool story, it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong. why do normies even like dancing anyway?

some jew girl liked me too, at uni (my uni had the most jews of any uni in the USA). i kind of just ignored her. then another time a drunk jew girl who looked like anne frank came back to my place with me. we smoked a bunch of weed and ate some mac n cheese. i started laughing uncontrollably (weed did that to me) and she did too. then she left

she probably wanted to get fucked, but i wanted none of that.

I'll never be religious but it might be nice to hear her tell me about Yahweh and stuff.

will she find my foreskin exotic?

I remember telling my jewish friend in high school I wanted a jewish gf and he got kind of offended by it

Only jewish girl I know is cute, smart, loves books, and loves videogames. Told her I loved her last year and she said she felt the same way.

Turns out she was lying, and once she got to hang out one on one with me she must've became disgusted.

>dating a woman who is as smart / smarter than you
if only you KHV knew. Go for dumb dumbs please anons

God dam, Anne Frank was a cute little jewess. I wish I was Nazi guard at the camp she was shipped to. I would watch her from afar. I'd call her over and watch her walk up to me with her head down in fear. I'd tell her to close her eyes, she'd comply, tears falling down her cheeks as she waits for death, but it would never come. Instead I'd place my hand on her face, then tell her she can go. I'd watch her sigh with relief, and walk away, so caught up in her continued survival that she doesn't question my behavior. Over the next few times she would understand my motives. Each time I would touch her more, then in her most sensitive places. She would simply look down and endure it, maybe she'd cry, maybe she would just give in. One day I'd lose control, I'd push her down waiting for her little arms to push back, waiting for her to kick back with as much force as she could muster, but she wouldn't. The camp has already shattered her spirit. This poor girl, her suffering, her broken dreams, shattered soul, it would make me hard beyond belief. I would violate her, violently. I would watch her cry silently as I thrust into her. I'd hold her close, hug her tightly, and plead with her to not hate me; I cum. I fire my seed deep withing her, watching her shallow breathes gradually slow. She would look away and a pang of guilt would hit me. I'd try to comfort her, to apologize, but she'd push me away. With renewed effort she'd fight, fight like she'd wish she had before. Self-Ioathing would take hold of her and she'd walk away, ignoring me, expecting me to shoot her in the back but I would never do that.

Attached: 7E872CA1-5B8F-435E-85CD-800D15B9D422.jpg (332x540, 37K)

What is the matter with tht? I just want an intelligent jewish gf m8.

I have never understood this Anne Frank meme.
Also, What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1552249822397.png (270x257, 77K)

>she got to hang out one on one with me she must've became disgusted
this always feels worse than outright rejection

Jewish girls are pretty chill. Most of the ones I've met are pretty smart and easy enough to get along with. Also some of them are autistic as fuck and don't actually mind being around robots.

If they are as smart as you, they get easily bored and think they deserve better.

my gf is dumb and i H A T E her

she just wants to hang out have sex and watch movies 24/7
Not even good movies, like capeshit and basic shit

It's a copypasta you dip.
that said I still love Anne wih all my heart and I've read her diary three times and fantasize about saving her all the time

Attached: 82A4DE2D-1084-4420-97EA-74B574B87634.jpg (1280x1280, 201K)

Most women in a comfy relationship want to watch normie entertainment shit, tap tap their phones, small talk about your days, and get a good regular dicking. That's a relationship.

Just curious but why are you with her? Just for the pussy? For the snuggles? I dated a nice dumb woman once. She was cute as fuck and I loved holding her, and she was a great pliable fuck. That was about it. I didn't really care about anything she said, but I did care about her. Never fell in love though. She was kind of more like an adorable pet.

idk I get lonely sometimes user, then when Im with people I just wanna be alone

lmao im fuked either way just end me senpai

I want an intellectual equal, not an onahole with obligations.

>he hasn't listened to in the aeroplane over the sea

Attached: n1who4-jeffmangum3ev11j5wrbinary513562.jpg (600x954, 106K)

I wish Jeff's last name was actually Magnum. Imagine how stellar that'd be

Is she pregnant though?

Attached: 1496524071964.jpg (511x850, 570K)

No, fuck jews.

Attached: images-1.jpg (554x554, 26K)

she'd catch on to how retarded I actually am too fast I think

Well the joke is on me then.

As an Ashkenazi Jewish atheist man, I feel the exact same way. I am most attracted to women that are the same race as me.

>ywn hold aggie in your arms on a cold winter's night

Attached: 1477024983994.png (347x270, 168K)

Are you rich? If not they'll be considered halfbred and poor. They'll end up like the rest of us goyim.

Fortunately the goyim are starting to wake up so that parasitic minority won't be on top for long.

Attached: JW 8.png (683x797, 86K)

So was she actually der juden or was that just a meme cooked up by haters

i had one and she left me for being too mentally unstable. she's doing good things with her life and definitely made the right choice to leave.
i still think about you every day and night, maya.

Jews are black. You want black chicks?

I dated a smart qt3.14 jewish girl from 2012-2016. Shit was pretty cash money.

Looked her up on social media just now and I think she might be several months pregnant, but it could just be her clothes frumping in an odd way. pic related

Attached: 2019-03-12 22.09.20.jpg (471x882, 196K)