One of my FWB wants me to camwhore her out online

So basically some college girl I used to fuck will be off on her own soon in the real world and doesn't have a job lined up, and she wants me to monetize her holes on the internet.

I suggested cam sites and she said she tried one and it was too difficult to make enough money. She wants me to get some social media accounts up and running, set up some private membership areas, protect her identity, help her sell used panties etc etc. Pretty much everything. And she wants me to shoot all the content, and act as a stunt cock for ideas she has like a blowjob series and various cosplay fucking. I told her to consider it I'd only do POV since I'm not into being a performer. She said that's fine and all she needs.

She's offering a 50/50 split. That seems light to me considering I'll be doing most of the work and she literally just wants to come over, change into whatever clothes, show her holes off or use me as a stunt cock, and collect her money. She's a 6/10 with cute features but I'm pretty sure if I really wanted to I could hire some 7/10 model who needs some cash and get a better cut. I mentioned it's a lot of work and she's suggested she'll do private things for me and maybe change her appearance and make me some bonus content I can have full rights to on the side, which is interesting. I asked if she'd do some specific fetish content for me and she said she's open to talk about anything. I haven't agreed to anything yet.

She sought me out because she knows I'm a nerd and can do all of this, and says she trusts me. It's a really big deal to her to do all of this under a persona with as few people knowing she's doing it as possible since she's still trying for a professional career in her field, and I might be the only guy she trusts who can also do the job. What would you anons do?

Attached: charity-crawford-16.jpg (1500x1125, 224K)

>What would you anons do?
disappoint her first

>What would you anons do?
How much is this going to cost you up front? If it isn't that much, the fucking do it. You'll make money in the long run.
The initial outlay of money and time is the only barrier here, otherwise you're golden. Whore this bitch out.

>hey guys, should I let some skank contribute to a state of society where the only way any of us get pussy is by being the AV guy for their camwhoring while they hit up employers for affirmative action bux?

>How much is this going to cost you up front?

Nothing. I have all the equipment necessary and can get it up and running for next to nothing. It's really the time sink for me that's the big deal. That and from the sound of it she wants to stay over my place for a few days at a time producing content.

I'll also have to be open to scheduling her in to come over for any custom content ordered by guys who are really into her. She wants to put standard stuff out for normal paying guys but put a premium custom order on everything that's especially dirty, and make that quality product. She's described some of it and it's a real time sink. For example she'll have some blowjob video for guys who pay, but if any guy wants a sloppy deepthroat / gagging POV vid they'll have to custom order. And they'll get to request adds like custom dialog, or body writing, or anything like that. Since I'll be the stunt cock I'll be the one doing that, so yeah, it's a time sink. Other things she's going to want me to do for custom orders are spanking, anal, foot fetish shit, etc etc. It's a lot to ask of me.

>Whore this bitch out.

Feels kind of dirty whoring a future career woman's holes out on the internet for all to see and for guys to custom order what gets done to those holes on a video, but she wants it so...

lol. She used to be a lot sweeter user. She's a monster slut now and would eat you up if you got close to her.

a 50/50 split is more than fair considering you wouldn't get shit if you just did it on your own.

Honestly you're lucky she's offering you that.

>Tripfag
>Normie
No. Fuck off to adv or soc you turbonigger.

Attached: e0YAmCQ_d.jpg (536x566, 74K)

If I was able to project potential profit, I could simply pay a model a flat fee for her time and own 100% of the content myself. The tricky part is that it's harder to sell a persona with a model. Much easier with a partnership.

Still, 50/50 is iffy since she's doing none of the work. If I can get her to put time in (which will also make us more money) it's different. I'll be more open to this split if she'll slut it up on social media how I want her to so that she gets a bigger following.

If you're getting 50% and find its not worth the time you're putting into it then she'll no doubt feel the same. She'll be putting in the same time for the same money.
I'd say go for it, worst case she gives up after a while best case it turns out to be pretty profitable

go through with it but leak everything once she gets a job

>She'll be putting in the same time for the same money.

Currently this isn't the case. Her commitment to the idea right now is strictly in producing needed content. She has a good concept which is pretty simple; cosplay persona all very tasteful and a bit kinky, pay gets the really lewd stuff, and custom orders get personalized items (panties etc) or defile her (spanking vids, anal vids, rough BJ vids, custom body writing pics, custom dialog etc).

BUT. I'll be doing most of the actual work. I'm going to have to train her to slut it up on social media and put time in there. Right now there's an imbalance I really don't like the idea of managing all of her social media for her (even though this happens a lot -- yeah, that camwhore you like that sends tweets you like... half the time that's her boyfriend sending that shit)

The fact that you're arguing sending a couple of tweets a day saying "me so horny" is more work than sucking a cock. I think you just dont want to do it and are looking for anyone to agree with you

It's a bit more than that. I don't plan on wasting my time for a few dollars here or there. It's go big or go home.

Not be a sick degenerate .

Getting money for getting blown? Stupid question, just try it for a bit

Bit more than that.

that's all her, not me.

Film some truly disgusting degenerate shit then send it to her father.

Just stick to gimicky fetish shit like feet and findom, it'll reduce your workload a lot

if the only startup cost is time, then how much time is it? what exactly is she expecting of you regarding managing her socials? if it's just creating accounts then it shouldn't take that long, and doing shit like selling used clothing items can just be done through other mediums.

most of the stuff she's asking for doesn't really make sense to be asked for. Stuff like protecting her identity is pretty easy as long as she uses a stage name and doesn't do something retarded that gives away her location, real name, etc.

the real question is if she intends to only do it with you, or if she is just using you to set everything up and then send you away so that she can do solo work or cam with someone else

This isnt advice you turbo normie.

>I suggested cam sites and she said she tried one and it was too difficult to make enough money.

Don't bother then, user. She has no work ethic and doesn't undertand how this shit works.

But also, honestly, you might as well do it. Sites like ManyVids and MFCShare are legit for videos and easy to learn/manage. If she sucked at camming the videos will probably suck, and there won't be enough content to create any kind of momentum. You'll probably 50$ USD a month or less. You can't even advertise on Tumblr anymore. Plus she sounds really shit at the internet so what are you going to do - pretend to be her in DMs as you catfish nerds into buying panties? All the ways to sell panties are sketchy. Paypal doesn't want sex-related anything on their service and you can get your money clawed back.

50/50 is fine. Just insist that she ACTUALLY TRIES on her make-up. This can take like up to 2 hours on it's own. So she is "putting in work" etc. Encourage her to work out, etc.

>She's a 6/10 with cute features

>She has a good concept which is pretty simple; cosplay persona
bahahaha. her cosplays probably suck, and she probably has like... 3 of them. also new cosplays and cosmetics are expensive

The money is temporary but the shame and guilt will last forever.

>For example she'll have some blowjob video for guys who pay, but if any guy wants a sloppy deepthroat / gagging POV vid they'll have to custom order.
This is only half right. Your job as the man is to catfish desperate guys into making custom orders. But you charge a LOT LOT more (like x2 to x10) for personalized stuff like saying someone's name.
That's because custom videos you create aren't exclusive contracts with the buyer. You reserve the right to sell the custom video to anyone else, at regular price, once it has been made. This is standard. You charge way more for personalization because it ruins the ability to sell it to a wider audience.
You need as many videos as possible because you want to have the package deals like "buy 10 videos for 50% off!" so if you save ALL your custom videos that becomes less viable.

> She has no work ethic and doesn't undertand how this shit works.

My main worry right there. However she's trainable in terms of content, and I can probably direct her and suggest whatever I think she should do. I want to make sure she's actually spending time interacting with guys though.

Maybe that was the wrong word. I was trying to describe her persona idea. She wants to do a wholesome camgirl thing where pay turns her lewd and premium orders defile her. She's a pervert so I think she has it in her.

She wants to sell a "first time" for everything, to let the biggest spenders have the first go at her with their perverted requests.

Good luck selling videos on something like ManyVids without the 10 second preview showing nudity whatsoever. The girls that get away with softcore lewds/patreons aren't 6/10s and don't have people who need to ask Jow Forums for advice running their hustle

this
i figured the whores took like 80% of it

wtf is wrong with you
you get a lot of money for getting your dick sucked
wish i could do that

>Bit more than that.
not really

all she has to do is cosplay shitty seasonal anime
people dive on that