/Manlet Hate General/

>Be rich hollywood heartthrob
>Girls love you because you have to stand on a box in a movie and they think you are tall
>Girl meets you and realizes you are a piece of shit worthless manlet
>LMAO MANLETS BTFO
Nothing worse then a manlet little bitches that will never be men and will NEVER have respect from women and TALL ALPHA MALES.

Attached: xjt1z7W.jpg (1336x1764, 446K)

>I'm better than someone because of some pre-determined genetic physical factor
You're braindead, and I honestly think the world would be better if you killed yourself. And ib4 "seething manlet". No, I'm very good looking and get female attention for it all the time, difference is I grew out of that and realized how fucking shallow it is. Do you honestly want attention from girls the ones commenting in your pic? If so, again, kill yourself, make the world better.

You must really have no other redeeming qualities if you feel the need to latch on to feeling superior over your height. Sad really

>omg hes so small lmao
>fuck i need some money to pay for next months rent
I bet he can be a NEET and live a happy life

>difference is I grew out of that and realized how fucking shallow it is.
You didn't grow out of anything seething manlet. Btw don't reproduce better yet kill yourself I am genetically superior thats why I will have no less then 3 sons and they will all be taller then 6 feet.
Manlets will always be inferior sorry NOT SORRY.

Attached: 2149niq.png (640x634, 586K)

a lot of the guys who post here that they are taller than 6foot are virgins that you probably mog, theyre like those tall autists with long hair and a scruffy unkempt beard

not every tall guy automatically gets laid infact these days I see more shorter guys with better faces getting laid and because they are low inhib

You type like a woman. So either you are a woman or a guy who types like a little bitch. Yikes

meanwhile the roasties will go back to their dayjobs. Im sure his gf or wife is very sad about his height.

It would be more realistic if I was a woman typing this because the only thing women hate more then ugly and broke guys is short guys.
Manlets should not reproduce because your worthless genes will simply create a new generation of worthless manlets. You don't have anything to be worried about because manlets and reproduce anyway LOL.

Attached: 1500066869332.png (1156x743, 704K)

maybe if these quotations were referenced we could get some dubs rolling in this thread!

Attached: 1552018302400.jpg (900x1232, 230K)

it's so hard for you to believe someone who is the same height or taller would disagree right? It would be too damaging to your fragile and might I even say feminine personality? I could post a picture of myself beside a measuring tape and you still wouldn't believe me. Just be honest with yourself, you think so lowly of yourself that you have yo cling to the idea of being so much better for your height. Also the girls you posted are all club-tier trash who want to fuck a different guy every night. Good luck raising a family with that shit

exactly how I imagine OP

Youre gay lol
Orginigger

A real man would never make a thread like this, tbqhfam

Nope im 6'3 and tall guys all know we are genetically superior thats why when I see another tall person I tip my fedora and give him a knowing headnod of genetic superiority.
Manlets will always be inferior they know it women know it and even you know it you are just too afraid to admit it manlet

Attached: 5440325+_24c136c2215c29d5e8c8a8ecc98ca3d9.png (642x630, 442K)

I know this is probably a bot posting this but in the rare case it isn't how about you stop putting people down like a petty woman and stand together instead. it's pathetic and shows insecurity. go on and scream manlet detected sorry for trying to bring us together

Attached: nwgsdn2e2tj21.png (1242x1396, 1.94M)

I never said you weren't tall retard, I said it's so hard for you to believe some other tall guy would disagree with your autism. Keep posting examples of trash people, it's really helping your case

did a manlet steal your girl OP?

Attached: 1466512787651.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

>muh genetics
Cope. Height is in your control to an extent. Eating right and exercising enough during your formative years could have made the difference between being a manlet and acceptable height. Maybe you shouldn't spent all that time indoors and playing video games, manlet.

Thats like a beautiful women being mad ugly women and get guys as good as her.
Why would a superior tall specimen feel bad that they are superior? Its a higharcy tall is superior short is inferior its science and if you want I can post sources.

Attached: 11330570_849921961752875_2030427689_n.jpg (640x640, 143K)

You say this as a meme but us talls do share an unspoken kinship. Became friends with one of my best college bris because we were the two tallest at a party

It is mostly genetics though if you can't admit that you're lying to yourself. Of course being tall is superior for men, just like having higher testosterone, or being better looking. But going around trying to make feel others worse for it is probably the most BETA thing you can do. Imagine you're on a first date with a girl and then she finds out you made thread like this. She would think you're pathetic. Which you are btw. Beta.

I just googled and it says he's 5"10
Those women must be 6"3 or something. Who the fuck wants to date a lanklet woman.
Those kind of women are just mad that they're inferior to smol qt girls. Everyone knows that guys prefer smol qts than lanklet roasties.

this. anyone who goes around publicly ridiculing someone for their looks is just really angry with their own lives honestly. I see literally no other reason that would cause it.

Beta LOL buddy I am so big and strong all I have to do to dominate ANYBODY is stand next to them. I make men look like boys I am the alphamale. Manlets are so beta they know they can never dominate anybody so they try to look like prettyboys for women now thats beta.
Feels good the last girl I fucked had a manlet boyfriend and I came inside her. At least that manlet will know what its like to have geneticlly superior tall alpha males.

Attached: Josh-Hutcherson-Liam-Hemsworth-Alexander-Ludwig-Hunger.jpg (2048x1445, 503K)

Doesnt matter how tall you are your personality is beta. I cant even tell if youre trolling man, if you are you sure got me, if not, damn... im speechhless

A rich short man can get get way more women then tallcucks cry more