Height is a meme

>am 6'5
>doesn't even matter because I'm not attractive so when women see me I'm like a human giraffe they're disappointed by and just visibly trying to will out of the room
>most play I've gotten from it is when some short girl asks me to reach stuff for her

This is a cruel joke. You manlets aren't missing out on anything

Attached: 1534140153759.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PeIiqHO-0gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have you tried going Jow Forums to fill out your frame a little?

may I ask where this quotation is from fren?

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

better to be 6'5 and ugly than 5'6 and ugly

any starting tips? I'm overweight but it just fills out like skinny fat on this tall frame

Height isn't everything, but its important.

Most likely everything else about you is lacking. Probably shitty haircut, no effort in how you dress, terrible posture, dont work out, etc...

read the Jow Forums sticky.

I'd start out by losing weight through proper diet. Throw in some cardio to get healthier while your at it.

Count calories, and do 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. Work on your flexibility, mostly your hamstrings and hips. Once you're at a good weight start lifting and eating more to slowly bulk up.

yeah, go on Jow Forums and read the sticky at the top of the board. it explains pretty much everything to get you started. I'm 6'3", used to be a 150 lb auschwitz victim, am now 200 lb. The program I started with was stronglifts 5x5 and GOMAD (I initially had problems eating enough).

wooh! this thread is cooking now!

Attached: 1551845720420.gif (480x680, 31K)

I wanted to go otter mode do you think that'd be harder to do?

probably. it means you would have to go on a cut at some point, either now or later. as for me, I was only ever interested in gaining mass and not looking like a hungry skeleton, so I don't actually know anything about losing weight other than what's in the sticky.

Keto / intermittent fasting is how I do my cuts. If you're skinny fat you should cut first and follow the Jow Forums sticky just don't eat at a surplus. I do both mobility and flow yoga on my cardio days as well, helped a lot when I first started out.

>6'4"
>fat
>broad shoulders so ~1/4th of women I meet flirt with me

Stop larping faggy boy

are you seriously suggesting to a novice that he try keto and intermittent fasting? gtfo tripfaggot

Wew talk about irony m8, he has dubs you got trips

>youtu.be/PeIiqHO-0gY
Nah.

hmmm...
nice! trips tell tripfig to leab! LOLE!!!
hi fren! your post appeared as I was writing above! LOLE!!!

Attached: thisisnice.jpg (511x514, 83K)

Props to you then for having a good face but literally no women give me attention despite being this coveted height I see memed about.

GO. TO. THE. FUCKING. GYM. YOU. FAGGOT.

>Keto / intermittent fasting is how I do my cuts.

I just said it's what I do. Though I did it as a novice lmao. For someone without discipline a restricted diet like keto makes it much easier to avoid eating shitty normal food. And literally anyone can do intermittent fasting.

I directed him to the sticky, told him to eat at a deficit and exercise. Please explain where I'm wrong lmao.

Perfect height is around 6'-6'2. Anything other is inoptimal to attracting females. (Asian countries is like 5'11)

Height only seems to help if you have the frame to back it up, otherwise you're just a lanklet like me