Any gun owners in Jow Forums? Feels good to be able to defend you, your family, and property

Any gun owners in Jow Forums? Feels good to be able to defend you, your family, and property.

Attached: face_of_disgust.gif (500x400, 132K)

got an illegal shotgun in the shed i guess

I wish i could have a gun to defend myself if someone robs the house

how the fuck can you not have a gun in mexico

I don't want to have illegal guns man, here you can't defend yourself. Even if someone robs your house, and you are there and start to punch the shit out of him and later he flees the house with nothing, he can demand you for beating him and win.

>be American
>have gun to defend self, family and property
>family die in school shooting
>rush home from work to get gun
>tyrone broke in and stole it along with property
>hangself because feel defenceless

Attached: balls.jpg (684x686, 53K)

Is it violent where you live?
Have there been any robberies/crime related to the cartels?

All Mexico is violent man, where I live at least in not that violent as the rest but still shady shit happens.

More common to die from shark attacks than school shooting. Rifle would be in gun safe. Concealed handgun if I catch him when he's exiting.

>All Mexico is violent man
Is it really?
I've been watching some youtube videos of americans,canadians and some europeans retiring there and it seems really nice and comfy.

Attached: 1505032922085.jpg (700x394, 44K)

How many guns do you own?

no

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Immigrants that coe to live in this country, because they have the money, always live in the nicest places where is pretty safe.
Now, I'd say is something like your country. Some places are very dangerous, some not as much, some places nothing happens. Still, mostly the killings and homicides you all hear about are between other cartels, not with the civilians.

>be American
>doorbell rings
>shark mauls you to death before you gun unlock gunsafe

Attached: 1500533569649.jpg (600x593, 40K)

I don't think I could get the certificate from a psychiatrist to legally acquire one

I want to get a gun but I don't think the superintendent would let me get ones that I want.

gun unlock gun safe before open door

Yes now fuck off

ye

Attached: 0384.png (612x816, 588K)

Homura is so shit

ye

Attached: 8430.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

yes, no superhero delusions though

my gun chino is so cute

It is every proud American’s DUTY to own at least one firearm

I own a shotgun and a 9mm (glock 17).

I just whip out my massive schlong and roll for intimidation

I own a bb gun.
It's fun sometimes.

Here you are required by law to have a gun safe.

I've got a few. CZ 75b in stainless, kimber micro, glock 43, and a marling 1894 levergun in .44 mag stainless as well. I love that marlin