Women have a totally different attraction dynamic from men. I used to think that, like us...

Women have a totally different attraction dynamic from men. I used to think that, like us, they felt the desire to protect and help those they saw as vulnerable. For some reason I just assumed they valued taking care of a partner in that way. How wrong I was. Females, as well as strong males, are disgusted by the mere existence of a weaker male. The idea that one might desire to be with her, despite being so weak and unfit for her, makes her physically sick. They don't realize it, they can't even help it. Women have no desire for a mate they need to help, and feel a natural disgust for any male they percieve as vulnerable. The idea that a weak male sees them and desires companionship and reproduction repulses them. I have always felt a great need to protect those I saw as weaker. To hold them and comfort them. Not just women, but the retards, the sick, and old. I always felt bad for them. But women don't feel this way. When they see a weaker thing they feel disgust.

Attached: 1552402238419.png (1600x900, 1004K)

You're probably right about the attraction dynamic but to be fair women naturally want to protect the vulnerable, young, and weak (children)

t. pissed off virgin.

No shit. Males and females are not only physically different, but behaviorally different as well. Of course the attraction dynamics are different.

Men are tools that woman seek to exploit, more at 11.

It's just... see, while I feel a desire to protect the weak, I also feel an admiration and desire to be with a partner who is strong, my equal. In other words, I can find both attractive. Women don't. They just wanna free ride.

>You're probably right about the attraction dynamic but to be fair women naturally want to protect the vulnerable, young, and weak (children)
I remember talking to a girl about what "cute" means and she assured me that cute didn't mean unattractive because,
>It's just a different type of attraction. It's like something sweet and innocent and vulnerable that you just want to cuddle and protect.
Honestly, how delusional can women be? Like she literally described the exact thing women don't want from their partners, and acted like I'm supposed to think it's a good thing.

Males with the ability and willingness to provide resources are highly desirable to females. In our evolutionary past, this would have been demonstrated through the ability to provide food, shelter, and protection. In modern day humans, cues to high resource acquisition are presented in different ways. Cross-culturally, females show an increased preference for economic resources than do males, and those males who marry at a certain age tend to earn significantly more than males of the same age who do not marry. As females often choose mates young, the amount of resources that they actually possess may be small. Therefore, females seek traits indicative of potential resource acquisition ability such as a good education, ambition, and career potential. If a male becomes unemployed or lazy, the female is far more likely to discontinue the relationship with them. In fact, even clothing can act as a cue for sexual selection, with females being more willing to engage in relationships with men wearing high status clothing.
tldr; love is a male emotion

I actually have a fetish for litearlly (not figuratively) deformed, crippled, and handicapped guys for the same reasons you are basically laying out in your post. So basically my main fetish is like the biggest proof you are wrong because in my mind when I give someone like that sex it's like this rescue/nurse/martyr thing. Idk. Doesn't really apply to the old as much. But retards, deformed, handicaped, and just unfortunatly ugly like blackopscel, men who are too 'feminine', men crying (out of joy not pain), and just all kinds of pathetic nervous agoraphobic and socially anxious behaviors and mannerisms turn me on. Literally turn me on. I hate that I'm this way. I almost WISH your post was true... Which is the saddest part of my mind too that I can't fully accept that what I have is a gift instead of a curse.

Then stop desperately looking for someone to save you and deal with your own shit. It has nothing to do with "weaker men". Nobody wants to deal with some stupid bitch with daddy issues either. Aside from absolutely desperate faggots.
You see it all wrong. Nobody wants to deal with someone else's shit constantly when this person uses others as a crutch or venting sack and I know because I used to cent a lot to pretty much anyone willing to listen to me. You appear weak because while most people choose who they share their problems with and mostly try to deal with them by themselves by either seeking help from competent peopke or seeking to mature and grow as people, "weak people" constantly complain, do little to help themselves by themselves and are so fixated on their own shit that they become completely unsensitive to the shit of others, so eventually thet get tired of your shit and tell you to deal with it alone.
You get this perception because you fail to find a woman who is ready to deal with the bag of issues that you are while stupid issues bitches can easily find some fucking desperaye douchebag to carry them around. You do not want to be these men and you do not want these types of women. No self-respecting man goes for the fragile unstable girl.
There is no way out of it. If you want respect, you have to build yourself into a respectful person.

If you're not lying, well shit, you kinda missed the mark by a long damn shot. You feel protective of weak people and instead of staying with them so you can protect them you just bang them and move on? Jesus.
1/2, you got the attraction part... and turned it into some degenerate shit

I also tend to go for mentally ill and ugly men. It's not a sexual thing for me though. I just have the strong desire to be loyal and valuable to a man others would reject for petty reasons.

>all kinds of pathetic nervous agoraphobic and socially anxious behaviors and mannerisms turn me on. Literally turn me on.
Hey guess what? I delete and retype every post I make at least 3 times because I'm worried it sounds dumb and I don't want the faceless posts on my screen to make fun of me. Betcha need to get new pair of panties now, huh?

>There is no way out of it. If you want respect, you have to build yourself into a respectful person.

If you are a man

Congratulations, you only just now discovered that masculinity and femininity are different. retard

You stupid faggot. I don't mean shit like being on drugs, mentally ill, etc. I mean, being skinny. Being sickly. Having an allergy, being an actual developmentally disabled person. Things that aren't "bad". Just unfortunate. You guys always assume any weak person must be "bad" to be weak. Some people ain't bad. They're just unlucky. No one chooses to be autistic, I mean actually autistic not meme "social anxiety". And no matter how much you try to pull yourself up out of it, it's an actual deformity and something you can only ever mitigate, never cure.

Yes and you are. You think that just because you keep saying you are not means you can never be. People can be wrong in their self-perception.
Anyways, it's all on you. Once you become comfortable in a bubble of self-defeatism, it's damn near impossible to get out of it unless you have a strong will to.

From the same article:
"It is a well-known fact that men assign as far greater salience to the attractiveness of a potential mate when considering their mating preference than women do." Translated, Men's requirements for women: Be attractive. Women's requirements for men: Be attractive, be rich, be intelligent, and have a high socioeconomic status. Female "love" is dependent on so many variables compared to men. Why? Because true love is a male only emotion.

Being mentally ill doesn't make you a bad person, and it's just as unfortunate as being physically ill.

Which is women are more obsessed with love. It's false advertising for something men are more interested in.

Yeah and maybe you should try to understand why others have an aversion towards autism or other dissabilities. You bring a weight with you that people have no choice to take a bit of. Life is fucking insufferable most of the time and most people, with age, become far more selective with what kind of problems they take on their shoulders. So yes, you got unlucky and most people don't wanna deal with your shit. I can't tell anything else but deal with it.
But if you think nobody can learn to see past that, you're just being melodramatic and with that kind of attitude, nobody is gonna take pity on you. You were born with this, you have no choice to accept and live with it. Cry if you want, but nobody will want to watch you cry 24/7.

And thats how it should be. Women are submissive, men are dominant. Weak beta males who want a mommy gf should never reproduce.

Fuck off. I didn't fail because I didn't try, or try hard enough. Some people never had a chance. You just assume that we all start with the same things offered to us. You think "bro just grab that opportunity being offered you". No one offered us anything. No one allowed us to have anything. And when we tried to get it, they beat us down and stopped us. And the power of the social mob is stronger than any one man can ever be. It is not my fault that I was born inferior.

>You assume
No, I don't assume anything, I don't know you, but I am calling out your behavior. The way you cry like a victim all the time makes it obvious to me why nobody wants to associate with you and I am pointing it out to you.
It's not your fault, that is true. Still, it's your reality and by victimizing yourself you refuse to acknowledge it as something you HAVE to learn to live with and not let define 100% of who you are. Nobody said it was easy, but I know a lot of mentally ill or mentally deficient people who do it. Of course I can't understand your reality. First, nobody can because there's only one you and nobody can see in your head. Second, the majority of people don't have a diagnosed dissability, so, in that sense, you are mostly alone.
That being said, repeating that it's not your fault and insisting that you are inferior does sweet fuckall. You're fishing for pity and I don't pity anyone. Sorry if you find my methods too harsh.

Did you try fibdibg support from people suffering from a similar dissability?

>When they see a weaker thing they feel disgust.
no, they feel disgust at weaker men, you think they don't like puppies because they're feeble?
that's not what op said, op stated basic biological fact

> bang them and move on?
No I just fantasize about banging them while banging chad normies. Almost like someone who's gay and pretending to be straight.

I would feel so fucking lucky to take your trembling hands and put them on my naked body.

>t. Loony

Methods? For what? Yes, I've learned how to deal in job enviroments at least enough to not get fired, talked to people with the same disabilities. But that doesn't fill the hole in my heart. Money didn't make me happy. And people still treat me the same way as always.

H-hot. I've also got a coordination disorder and I forget to breath when I'm talking.

Aw. How old are you?

I'm not mentally ill myself but I'm dating a man who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. He's very sweet and is never a danger to anyone but himself.

Fuck you sound like the girl for me
I'm seriously fucked up mentally but extremely kind hearted, generous, hard working, etc.
There are some girls who have told me I'm handsome but generally women ignore me or dont consider me romantically. On top of that it's caused me to be poorly socialized for flirting and dating, although I'm really sociable which is a bleeding shame.
All I used to want is a girl that we can both be devoted to each other and ourselves and build up a beautiful life together but, Idk what I want anymore
/blog post

I have this but for women
I want someone whos only options are me or nobody

Very very originally.

I think you're missing that user's point. There are different kinds of "attraction." Women ARE genuinely "attracted" to the weak and vulnerable, but in the same way that they might be "attracted" to a puppy or a child or something.

If you're not outright disgusting-looking or -smelling per se, then you might very well tug at their heartstrings and they might very well even genuinely like you. But they won't see you as anything remotely resembling potential partner material.

(Unless they're very unusual and have some kind of specific fetish, which happens, but don't bet on it.)

You are 11 years younger than me.... -_-;

Aw, that's too bad. The rule is half your age plus four, right?

>ew a younger guy, gross
typical typical typical

>But they won't see you as anything remotely resembling potential partner material.
That was the context of the original conversation. I agree with the user I replied to that women do not find vulnerable/cute guys sexually attractive, I was just giving an example of how they pretend otherwise.

Dude one time I was messaging this chick and as soon as she found out she was three years older than me she bailed. It's bananas.

Ah, okay, I guess I misunderstood you then, apologies. I should go to bed so in theory I'll be rested and ready tomorrow for another miserable day here in hell. I won't, but I should.

I'm gonna call you baby and a good boy while I I make you pound me and give me everything. I'll tell you in a super sickeningly sweet voice that your mine now while I wrap my legs around you and force you to stay inside and give me all that pathetic precious cum that no one else wants.

I dunno, that sounds more than a little gay.

>girls don't like cute guys sexually they like them like how they would like a puppy
>*girl shows legit sexual interest*
>sounds gay

it was a joke because literally 9/10 times a person on this website expresses sexual interest in men it's a gay guy or a male larping.

This is Opal, right?

so you want to fuck robots?

He probably thinks you're another voice in his head and has no idea what you actually say because it all comes out as "kill people kill yourself" to him

>Except that women care much more about weaker beings than men do
>Babies, children, animals, other women (not always), the poor, the old, the sick, etc.

Women are biologically built to be empathetic and caring. Women are more emotional than men because they act as a source of comfort for their children and mate.

Not all women are cunts. Don't go for 10/10's because they usually ARE cunts. Go for a more cute girl rather than a hot women. Look for women that are sweet and kind.

Although, I guess in your case you're a 4/10 beta. Go for a 4/10 girl or one with a complex. That's likely the best you'll get.

Women do like guys that are vulnerable, but we don't like guys who bitch and whine and look for pity. That is what we see as TRULY pathetic.

This is great up until the bit about no one else wanting it.

It's not really that simple. You've gotta do the voice right.

Attached: kill_them_all_johnny.jpg (460x323, 83K)

>op stated basic biological fact

so did I

I definitely feel empathy for those who are weaker than me like animals, elderly, etc. But I do want to feel protected in a relationship, while I take care of him in a different, more affectionate way instead of a need based way

>pathetic nervous agoraphobic and socially anxious behaviors and mannerisms turn me on. Literally turn me on.
Shit dude, that's fucking scary. You need a shrink more than I do
I hope I never run into a predatory freak like you

>take care of him in a different, more affectionate way instead of a need based way
So, not really taking care of him at all?

I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that you're wrong. Psychosis manifests itself differently in different people.

The thing about men thats creepy is the same thing they want to protect and cuddle like animals and kids and other cute things and take care of they want to fuck. That is creepy and gross.

For us the two are just diametrically opposed. I like to serve a stronger partner but nurture the weak.

I want to stroke cute boy's hair while he lays in my lap
I want to hold and comfort.
That being said, I don't want to be with a man that has to rely on me. I don't want someone who can't help themselves financially or emotionally. I want to be there for them supportively, but I don't want a child for a romantic partner.

can i rest on your lap?
I meet the criteria

>Women do not want to reproduce with lesser things
Are you fucking retarded? This is just natural selection taking place like it always has, we would have serious problems if women reproduced with weak men. Stop crying about women and focus on your own life.

>When they see a weaker thing they feel disgust.
Explain catladies. Most of them become misanthropic early in life on some level. Most wont admit it because its a stereotype but it's true.

>I like to serve a stronger partner but nurture the weak.
And a stronger partner would in turn, protect your interests because they aren't a solipsist who thinks the world revolves around them. Ideally.

O W the edge lmao

Wow so much sincerity in one terrible post. It's like staring at an eclipse.

>Women ARE genuinely "attracted" to the weak and vulnerable, but in the same way that they might be "attracted" to a puppy or a child
This is likely true. I average 7 on soc and was mildly trying to get together with a 4-5 girl who briefly mentioned to me once she was having a long talk with one of the elder women in her church as they walked a park, when I asked her what she was did the past day. The way in which she expressed it and told it to me seemed to unintentionally allude that she was having a conversation of doubt over getting together with someone like me, which I imagine goes to something along the lines of your post as she was outwardly and clearly attracted to a introverted chad 8.5 who was with us alot. But she did end up sticking with me for the most part, while she did always have that type of tone with me that I'm something she's caring for, didn't bother me too much though.