There aren't people here that are actually full-time NEETs right? It's all just a joke right? I refuse to believe...

There aren't people here that are actually full-time NEETs right? It's all just a joke right? I refuse to believe, without proof, that there are actually NEETs here instead of a bunch of larpers

Attached: 1551886663098.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CP1YOeNnZac
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJEX4Q7Raw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a high school drop out and I've never worked a job in my life. I don't even leave the house.

I used to believe the same about normalfags with girlfriends, friends, jobs and drugs and shit, but now I realize they are all too real.

I was for about a year. But I'm married with a kid so I was really more of stay-at-home Dad.

im 29 and ive never had a job or been to school.

This desu. I could take a pic of my luxuriant neckbeard?

show us that big boiiii neckbeard

23yo virgin neet here, dropped out after 10th class because i cant focus anymore and my memory also gone to shit, living the subhuman life since 2015 now

not sharing my ottermode body with strangers

Not a NEET? Motherfucker I wish I wasn't a NEET but my body's so fucked it's the most I can do to sit in bed and not spaz violently and break my bones to where I'm stuck in assisted living.

Attached: hellopinkness.jpg (170x204, 5K)

31 going on 32

Dropped out of High-school at 16, been a NEET ever since.

Sometimes I get sad n' stuff but then I realize life is very short and time doesn't stop for and in the end we're all fucked.

let the normies make fun of you

I'm a 25 year old neet who has never had a job. dropped out of both highschool and uni due to severe anxiety and mental breakdown. slowly starting to gradually expose myself to anxiety provoking stimuli again. just a few weeks ago I was at as rock bottom as you can possibly get. at that point I had virtually nothing to lose. nothing to protect anymore. now I'm just willingly throwing myself into everything that makes me anxious even if it gives me panic attack after panic attack. I just can't live in fear of absolutely everything anymore

Holy fuck I wish I could be a NEET so bad, lots of NEETs don't know how good they have it

on an unrelated note. the way this girl is posing for this picture makes it feel like she's looking down on me

Nice girl, I'm a NEET though.
It kinda just happens if you're in the right mentality for it, you gradually slip into it over the course of years and it becomes your normal.
What you do is just as alien to me as what I do is to you.

Grass is always greener

Having a job gives you the opportunity to get a GF, but with a GF comes with negatives as well. Then again a lot of guys who never had a GF and can't get a GF and have been ignored by women all their life aren't motivated to work for that specific reason

no. after a while being a neet is not good. you don't even enjoy vidya, movies, music anything anymore due to over stimulation of internet so you just end up addicted to Jow Forums or some low level brain activity that gives you a constant drip of dopamine. you need to experience some kind of hardship to truly appreciate the good things in life. when you're a neet you can't truly appreciate good things because you haven't done anything to deserve them. past a certain time of being neet all the things you used to enjoy will just feel like really bad distractions to how fucked your life is. you won't be able to truly immerse yourself and enjoy something like a video game with the entirety of your mind and body because you'll just feel a constant sense of anxiety and guilt

obviously you can make neet life work if you have genuinely figured out a source of reliable income and aren't just leeching and trying to avoid everything that makes you anxious

You said what I was thinking. It's like anything else in life.

I lift weights and people always say "how can you be bothered etc" and I dont even know how I can be bothered, I have zero will-power/dedication, but lifting just became a thing I do, its just a habit I guess, hard to break habits.

32, hs dropout, no ged, haven't had a job in like 8 years. just live in my parents house and shitpost. i really wish the normies would just put me in an execution camp or something and get rid of me

Thinking about killing yourself everyday because you're an aging faggot loser isn't exactly good.

>you don't even enjoy vidya, movies, music
Stop seeking passive consumption, try to do something you find genuinely challenging. Do things that make you feel completely incompetent, fail hard, then try again tomorrow even if you don't feel the progress.

>you'll just feel a constant sense of anxiety and guilt
Even when I lost my virginity I couldn't appreciate it.

I'm a chronic neet-relapser. I'm 25, from 19-20 neet, 22-24~ neet, just got off an 8 month stint actually at my first day wagecucking now.

Attached: 1550888366705.png (899x932, 287K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CP1YOeNnZac

as a neet this perfectly explains my situation.

Haha, same I want to get a GED and try to get a trade but I'm such a lazy fuck.

the worst thing about my brain is just how clever it is in deceiving other people and weaselling my way out of things I don't want to do with elaborate schemes. I'm not necessarily saying I'm extremely intelligent. but I am extremely capable of running simulations in my mind as to how to profit best from a situation with least amount of effort. and it's been to my detriment

I'm a cryptofag does that count as NEET?

can you give me any useful tips? is it too late for me to get into crypto?

20 y/o neet. college dropout. spend most of the day studying c++ / comp sci to beat the neetdom

No, it isn't. Right now it is difficult to make money and you need a decent starting capital if you want to make a living.

lol I'm not a NEET, I'm a full time student but in 2017 I used the $300 or so I had in my bank account with money I got as gifts for college graduation, plus the money from my short seasonal job (still only job I've ever had) and by the end of the year had like $30k because of crypto
What a based year

I figured out a way to be comfy neet (semi neet) in Australia
just do ausstudy and do some extremely easy online tafe course. the courses are like 6 months long full time study and only cost a few hundred dollars.

Who is this seaman demon she needs my BBC

Some normalfag talk here. Not gonna feel any guilt for having spent my life actually enjoying myself instead of making a sorry wage so my employers can furnish their mansion when I could. Non-NEETdom is a living hell.
t. 8ish years former NEET hikki

>not a single person posted any proof

Would you like to see my black triangle badge?

based
anyone who says NEETdom is shit is fucking lying

based & neetpilled

been NEET for over a year now and i want to kill myself, nothing about this existence is fun i have a plethora of hobbies and subjects i'm interested in pursuing but i am so numb to literally anything i try to put my mind to and cannot focus on something for more than fifteen minutes

>She thinks i'd ever work to support this mostly shitty waste of a race

Attached: 1551698186937.jpg (2048x1536, 286K)

you're both part of the overwhelming minority, past a few months literally nothing is lavish about NEETdom when you're so bored of existing within the confines of your own bedroom that accrueing fulfillment from ANYTHING is a gargantuan task

Attached: 1552266425913.png (400x400, 253K)

Not them but i'd rather be a depressed neet than a depressed wageslave.

extended periods of isolation in neethood are way more likely to act as a catalyst for - or exacerbate further - issues such as depression and anxiety

Am I truly that isolated if I speak with family throughout the week to keep good relations, own a cat, and talk to people online?
Either way, being a neet doesn't actively make me want to end my existence, I've worked for a week, and quit when I realized I was becoming very close to my gun and liked looking down the barrel.
Not everyone possesses a slave enabler gene.

unless you're going to become self sufficient in every single aspect of your life and forego the need to buy any products or use any services, you are enabling the system you claim to detest. i don't think that there's anything wrong with not wanting to go to work but please don't unironically use the facade that you're a NEET out of righteous protest against corporations and capitalism

that aside, i'm envious that you can be content with a basal lifestyle like that. but if you have social or professional aspirations being a NEET for longer than a few months means that your purpose in life is diminished

Yeah, like doing menial tasks for 8 hours a day five days a week is going to do wonders in curing boredom. If you can't manage to keep yourself entertained with a vast world of hobbies, activities and entertainment at your fingertips, that's all you, nothing to do with being a NEET. You can even still do work-like activities at home as a NEET if your such a boring person that you can't possibly conceive of anything else to do.

My brother has been a NEET for 8 years. I would be one if I had a choice. I don't think a lot of the people here are larping...

Why does your brother have a choice but not you? Is it autism?

23 year old NEET here who has worked maybe 10-12 months part time during the past 5 years.

I see a lot of other NEETs in this thread who bemoan their NEETdom and want you to feel pity. To all of you I'll say this: kill yourself you mouth breathing wastes of space. How god damn stupid do you have to be to not find a way to enjoy every second of free time? Jesus fucking christ I'm a useless fucking NEET and even I am able to find contentment, even joy, in this life. You're either mentally ill faggots who will never be content no matter what you do or you are the epitome of failed normie trash. I suspect the latter and here's your REEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIES!!! 1!!1!

im a shut in "hikikomori" Op not by choice, I wish I could work etc

>he trivialises working as doing menial tasks for eight hours a day and nothing more
>he forgets to mention the sustained social environment, sweet cashflow and fulfilling sense of progression through your line of work with tangible rewards (money)
lol

Attached: 1546815625985.jpg (561x737, 113K)

how lacking in common sense are you? free time is meaningless when literally all of your time is free LOL

>protest against corporations and capitalism
No, I take pride in the fact that I aid them to add more burden to the world, as I want it to be inhospitable.
I don't work because I don't like it, not out of righteous delusion.
>your purpose in life is diminished
I've never had or felt like one was worthwhile, other than small things like entertaining myself and helping the family that helps me.

I'm probably more autistic than him. But I can't let my parents take care of two NEETs that's just too much man.

THE WAGIE REALLY BELIEVES THIS! MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS! YES! GOOD! I LOVE IT! WORK WILL SET YOU FREE!

You caught me. I've have stable employment for over a decade, and I'm making six figures for the second year in a row.

Attached: Lotus.gif (413x600, 171K)

i'd love to hear what kind of goals someone like you has and what kind of people you have around you IRL

I guess low iq really does make you generally happier.

yeah ignorance is bliss. no person who's middle functioning or more is genuinely content with having a vapid lifestyle for so long

So glad you asked, user. The people I surround myself with is a really tight knit group of friends I've made made throughout the years. Most of us have know each other for 15+ years and we hang at least once a week, usually more. As for goals I'm not quite sure. Took this mathematics exam a few weeks ago so come fall I might study computer science or information security. That's not really my goal though, that's just something novel and, perhaps, fun I thought I could do. I guess my only goal in life is to be content; which I am.

Ask him if he'll do a swap.

I'm a neet myself, yet the comment saying joy is as abundant as the hair on my ass is just retarded. Wageslaving is just as vapid, I just think people get a certain level of boredom with life after childhood, and blame it on their professions or lifestyles, putting to much emphasis on having a job and not what they're doing. But life just kinda sucks in general too.

You can maintain a social environment as a NEET, being friendless isn't a requirement. To be able to maintain the NEET lifestyle requires some level of cashflow to begin with, maybe not fully luxurious levels but that's not the cash for a lot of wageslaves either. A sense of progression through betterment of yourself in various ways with tangible rewards is easy. Take up DIY and build yourself some furniture. Learn a language and use it. Garden and eat your food. Any number of your NEET hobbies can provide self-satisfaction and a feeling of accomplishment. Even when I was a NEET I literally don't have time to do all the things I wanted to do.

Been on/off NEET since whenever I got expelled from HS ?2012?(life is a blur), planning to stay NEET until I can DIY a source of income that I'll actually be able to handle for any meaningful amount of time.

I semi-recently broke my record for time spent employed at almost 1yr(though I was legally forced to and got out ASAP), never again. Still trying to recover from all that shit 4yrs later after going off the deep end.

A song for you OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJEX4Q7Raw

Attached: rk_sicp.jpg (434x479, 44K)

Ive been a NEET on and off since 18. I just end up getting fired when I decide I dont want to wake up one morning and skip work.

>working for a year
That was a mistake, If you try to collect disability for anything the government will use that working period against you. I recommend trying to see a Psychiatrist and getting diagnosed with a mental illness then trying to claim disability.

Well while that is probably true the effect of being trapped in that job(even though it was only 10hrs a week)+other stuff completely trashed my life in every other way possible so it could certainly be spun by your friendly neighborhood disability attorney as an example of being unable to really "work".

I was a wageslave working in menial labor but I decided I wanted to found a software company. Come today I just finished the alpha version of my first app, have users lined up, and 100+ people on a mailing list to do a closed beta.

Funny thing is, I enjoy work much more than I enjoy regular living. I get depressed whenever I stop working. The meaninglessness of my life dawns upon me, I haven't been able to fix that yet.

>collecting disability when not disabled
Being socially retarded isn't a real disability user. I hope every NEET who gets on it stays on for years, until their parents are dead and they have no prospect of getting a job, and then the government takes away their payment and demands they what they received.
>inb4 ragie wagie
I'm a student who was NEET for years :^)

demands they repay what they received*

>I hope every NEET who gets on it stays on for years, until their parents are dead and they have no prospect of getting a job, and then the government takes away their payment and demands they what they received.

show me on the doll where the NEET man touched you user

I touched myself on the dick, multiple times. NEETbux funded my alcohol and drug binge through my early 20s though.
With NEETbux girls will still fuck you, even if you still live with your mother My issue isn't NEETs, it's faggots frauding about having a disability when they're just socially awkward.

Being socially awkward + lacking talent + lacking education and above average intelligence = unemployment.

You can only get a job with shit social skills if you're so autistically intelligent and autistically productive that normos are willing to look over your social skills. If youre just some average guy with shit social skills, YOURE FUCKED.

>just do a trade

Doing a trade requires driving a car, which the majority of mentally ill people dont do and probably shouldnt be doing

>With NEETbux girls will still fuck you
Wagies can keep the 3DPD.

>My issue isn't NEETs, it's faggots frauding about having a disability when they're just socially awkward.
Seems like something that would likely be a fairly small issue compared to all the people with legit problems that struggle to get any help at all. This seems to be how it is in the USA anyway.

Attached: tfw_i_lost_my_image_collection.jpg (638x696, 133K)

>ial skills if you're so autistically intelligent and autistically productive that normos are willing to look over your social skill
>being autistic but not being smart
Is this even possible?

>Doing a trade requires driving a car
Driving is easy once you get used to it. Just force yourself to start learning, it really is that easy
>wanted motorcycle license
>started learning
>would be so nervous all day I'd feel physically sick
>shaking for hours
>look for any excuse to cancel if given it
>forced myself to keep booking and going anyway
>one time i jumped on the bike and stalled 3 times before even leaving the parking lot
>felt horrible
>cost a lot
>kept going
>finally got my motorcycle license
Nothing feels better than when you accomplish it though and it's that one accomplishment after feeling that bad which lets you know you're stronger than you think and can do shit.

Getting my car license wasn't nearly that nervewracking though. I think my anxiety is getting worse as I get older.

>Wagies can keep the 3DPD.
I'm not a wagie.

>people with legit problems
What's a legit problem to you

As you read this post you are filled with a sense of awe as you, for the first time in your life, realize that life is not 'fair' and that value judgements is something for children and NPCs.

How about you just say how you really feel user

>I'm not a wagie.
Didn't imply you were one. Your taste is shit though.

>What's a legit problem to you
I was referring to people with "legitimate" disabilites(whatever your definition of that would be) who are failed by the shitty systems we have. If you're not full chris-chan and have social workers/whatever handling all the shit for you and your problems are fully documented you're going to have a real bad time.

I'm 24, I got a 2.0 at a d3 state school in computer science, I make 6 figures, and sometimes girls message me on tinder.
I'd rather be NEET. Nobody ever wants me around and I don't ever want to be around anyone. It would be for the betterment of everyone if I could be NEET but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do that without just going homeless.

>has no idea what my taste is
>UR TASTE SHIT
Okay :)

>rest of your post
wtf are you talking about? Social awkwardness isn't a disability and neither is high-functioning autism. Even Chris Chan isn't disabled, he's just a lazy fuck who has been enabled by his parents and slipped under the radar of an over-burdened system. If legit downies can hold a job he definitely can

>Social awkwardness isn't a disability
>disability: a physical or mental condition that limits a person's movements, senses, or activities.
>neither is high-functioning autism.
gets you thinking

Attached: 1549180213493.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

Just make money being a 1337 computer crimin-
>computer science
ah, nevermind then wannabe gamedev-man

>has no idea what my taste is
You care about 3DPD, your taste is shit m8 just accept it.

>wtf are you talking about? Social awkwardness isn't a disability and neither is high-functioning autism
I never said that.

>even Chris Chan isn't disabled, he's just a lazy fuck
I'm starting to think you might be disabled if you think cwc could ever obtain and maintain a job, he certainly couldn't do so AND live alone and take care of all the shit that comes with that. (I understand the "cwc is just lazy so it's okay to bully him" bs but I really don't believe it nor am I saying his only problem is being HFA)

>the watered down definition of words is wholly appropriate
Sounds good user.

>You care about 3DPD, your taste is shit m8 just accept it.
>I am a fox and those grapes are probably shit anyway

>I'm starting to think you might be disabled if you think cwc could ever obtain and maintain a job
He has had a job before.

>cwc is just lazy so it's okay to bully him
That's not why people fuck with him, but okay.

>he certainly couldn't do so AND live alone and take care of all the shit that comes with that
Because he has been babied his whole life. There are downies who live by themselves with minimal assistance. Chris isn't that retarded, he's just been enabled. He has had extensive psych evaluations and they've concluded there isn't much wrong with him. He just refuses to try because he has never had to try.

>He has had a job before
I'm aware, how'd that go for him m8?

>That's not why people fuck with him, but okay.
I never said that's WHY people do it I clearly said that's their justification for why it's okay to do.

>Because he has been babied his whole life
I'm sure that's a significant contributing factor to his problems but to imply that he is just some genius gaming the system when he could just flip a switch mentally and become a functional adult is completely retarded.

Stop making me question your intelligence and actually read what I write before you shit your response all over me.

Attached: suiseiseki.gif (220x224, 28K)

>the watered down definition of words
Tell me how those conditions don't limit the listed criteria.
>watered down
Code word for "only my belief in what a disability is is right"

>I'm aware, how'd that go for him m8?
He self-sabotaged because he never wanted the job in the first place, his father made him get it.

>I never said that's WHY people do it I clearly said that's their justification for why it's okay to do.
>it's not why people do it but it's why they do it

>imply that he is just some genius gaming the system when he could just flip a switch mentally
He's not a genius, he lucked into gaming the system because of his parents forcing him to get onto welfare. They said as much. He could make a turn around if he wanted to. He is already making decent money online from retards like you who look down on him. Actual psychiatric professionals, who have interviewed him, who have extensive experience, have told you you're wrong in your appraisal of his capacity.

>Stop making me question your intelligence and actually read what I write before you shit your response all over me.
I've already pegged you as a know it all who can't handle being wrong. This confirms it.

This is the criteria the government uses, which is why you have to try and game the system to get disabilitybux. Being socially awkward isn't a disability in this context, the context we're talking about. Stop trying to play semantic word games because you'd rather win an internet argument instead of actually being correct.

If you don't want to have a discussion then just shit your opinion out and move on like everyone else. You don't actually expect me to believe that you're stupid enough to not be able to undestand the difference between why you might want to do something "bad" and your justification for why it's okay. Clearly you're not arguing in good faith.

>I want to fuck with chris because his reactions are funny
>It's okay though because he doesn't really have problems and is just gaming the system/etc
It's literally that simple yet and your dumbass just doubled-down when I called you on it but I'm the one who can't handle being wrong right?

>I've already pegged you as a know it all who can't handle being wrong. This confirms it.
You keep telling yourself that, I'm sure you've pegged literally everyone else who disagrees with you as a "know it all who can't handle being wrong" too.

Attached: begone.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>This is the criteria the government uses
It varies place to place, the US is very strict.
Still doesn't mean it's not a disability, it's just not seen as bad enough because they want as many souls trapped in the workforce as possible.
>Being socially awkward isn't a disability in this context
It is, but not considered bad enough because fuck you contribute to our society or rot slave.
> Stop trying to play semantic word games
Only when you stop getting angry at it and being retarded in view of my eyes.

>If you don't want to have a discussion then just shit your opinion out and move on like everyone else.
It's not my opinion your mongoloid. It's the opinion of the experience psychiatrists who interviewed him as part of a court order. That's what you're arguing against, actual experts. Jesus Christ

Nice job continuing to not admit being wrong. I haven't seen these sources you're talking about but what I'd like to know is why he still gets disability if the experts agree he's just lazy? It sounds like bullshit, and even if he doesn't have any medical problems beyond being HFA that doesn't mean he can't still be dysfunctional enough to be "disabled".

I'm not interested in talking to a parrot user.

>Still doesn't mean it's not a disability
It does in this context, the only context I care about here. You can create a new argument where you can use your personal definition if you want, I don't care. You won the "what does dictionary.com define a disability as" argument.

>It is
not. Which is why you can't get disabilitybux.

>Only when you stop getting angry at it
Yuck, it's another spastic who thinks honesty = anger. Your parents should have raised you better.

>I haven't seen these sources you're talking about
>I haven't seen them so they're not real
:)

>I'd like to know is why he still gets disability if the experts agree he's just lazy?
I never said this. I said he's not as bad as people like you think. For all your talk about intelligence you seem to struggle with reading. I guess since books don't talk back you never get called out on your reading comp

>I haven't seen them so they're not real
Jesus dude, I simply said I haven't seen them I never questioned whether they existed or not.

>in the same post you call out my ability to read
I'm done responding to you. Clearly your massive ego will always disrupt your ability to discuss something with someone else. Talk about projecting lmao.

This. It's a stupid skill but ZDoom modding has kept me going this last three months of unemployment. I don't claim to be a truNEET but lack of challenge will eventually drive any human totally insane.

>I simply said I haven't seen them I never questioned whether they existed or not.
So you acknowledge their existence? So that means you're simply straight up disagreeing with what those psychs like I said?

basically my life since i dropped out from college is

>work a shit job for a year
>quit
>neet for 2 or 3 months until i run out of money
repeat the cycle 5 times

right now i've been a neet since feb 15th, probably will have to get a job before next month

Attached: 1552372827173.png (476x476, 143K)

>You won the "what does dictionary.com define a disability as" argument.
Good, so I won.
>Social awkwardness isn't a disability and neither is high-functioning autism.
That's what you said, not that it's not seen that way by the government. Either way you're just appealing to authority on what a real disability is or not.
>another spastic who thinks honesty = anger.
What? I just think you're retarded from your post before I even replied to you, and wanted to bait replies.

If the experts agree cwc is just faking his disability why hasn't it been taken away yet(especially when the USA takes disability away from people all the time and in most places at least though I'd assume all since it's federal you usually have to regularly be re-evaluated for disability)?

Assuming your sources are real and they state that "he has no other medical problems besides HFA" he can still be legally considered disabled. You've not disproven his "disabled" status by stating this(assuming it's even true to begin with).

Attached: you.jpg (400x327, 55K)

>If the experts agree cwc is just faking his disability
>he displays his lack of reading comprehension
>again
At least when you finally off yourself the world won't be losing anyone important.

The experts are the ones who agree he is disabled as it's a psychiatrist who evalutes whether he should receive benefits or not.

It's as simple as that, cwc is disabled.

>At least when you finally off yourself the world won't be losing anyone important.

>says the cancerous Jow Forums shitposter
pic related, it's you :^)

Attached: you.jpg (2000x2000, 247K)