What's it like to have a chubby gf I'm curious

What's it like to have a chubby gf I'm curious
I'm very lonely and I'm thinking about getting one

Attached: Hot GunT.jpg (644x677, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G-RdjJP-4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just like having a normal gf but they're cushy and they'll eat your ass because they have low self esteem

> and they'll eat your ass because they have low self esteem
why?

Attached: The_King_Is_Displeased.jpg (103x136, 5K)

because they're pathetic and they'll do anything you want so you won't abandon them

I guess it's fine if I just don't ask for it

wasn't that Jims video?

Yes
he's a fag for not liking that qt plump belly

Id take the back one over her so I guess I understand

>wearing a crop top when you have a gut

Attached: fugg no.jpg (766x460, 46K)

Haha get a load of this fag

I think she's hot and I'm not even into fatties.

>imagin being this gay

Attached: Zonks! The Jews.jpg (640x400, 26K)

Shame she's a norman with a mediocre personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G-RdjJP-4o

she's not too bad, ya know

Attached: Dog.jpg (722x406, 124K)

I couldn't watch the actual speed dates, but she seemed really cute throughout the rest of the video. What do you dislike about her?

there are few better feelings than sitting her plump, extra padded, warm, soaking wet pussy on your dick. her pillowy fat ass spilling over your hips. her thick, strong thighs covered in a layer of fat squeezing on yours. her flabby, smooth stomach keeping yours toasty. (the best part) her over inflated cow tits harmoniously swaying back and forth, up and down. just begging to start bursting with milk they desperately want to make.

if you can get one with a pretty face and good personality the hard part will be keeping them from getting too fat.

>she chose a guy shorter than her
Can manlets stop crying about their height now?

She wants chad.

Not surprised.

ls every other guy Chad to you?

I find people who self-identify as geeks and nerds insufferable by default, mostly because of the obscene amount of consumerism they engage in. Blame it on the fact that I was raised by Jews I guess.

It's like having a normal gf, but way way way more hotter.

literally the hottest thing in the entire world, if you had a single testosterone molecule in your body you'd understand

I've fucked nothing but fat girls since I lost my virginity. Just once I'd like a thin girl.

It's great they're soft and like to cuddle but one day you're going to go outside and see someone with a normal gf and feel embarrassed for having feelings for a Jigglypuff.
Unless you're also fat. In that case go for it.

Someone told me this recently and i laughed because its so true. Wanna know what makes a happy man? Have low standards in women. Date your chubby chicks, because no one else will date them. You're gonna be getting laid more than guys with super high standards AND theyre gonna want to please you more because they hardly get attention....AND they're more likely to have hot kinks.

>Have low standards in women. Date your chubby chicks, because no one else will date them.
Isn't that what niggers do?

>Date your chubby chicks, because no one else will date them
t. virgin
Everyone fucking thinks like this and goes for the fat chicks nowadays, giving fatties an insanely inflated sense of self worth. Fat chicks are the most entitled, most confident group of girls, why do you think they never bother losing weight? Because they don't have to.

I'll take a fat gf and bang her in hotel rooms, but I'm too nervous about introducing them to family.

I had a long distance chubby pseudo gf,
I did stick my dick in her, kinda sad it ended but, they are great for cuddling.

They're kinda shit. They're soft but they're ugly, they get tired riding you and you're embarrassed to be seen in public with them. Did I mention they're unattractive?

Skinny girls do that too.

like having a normal GF but they smell worse and your friends, family, and general strangers will think less of you.

>only hope is to mog a bunch of autismo sketchers-wearing nerds at comiccon
th-thanks

This pretty much. He even went to find another chick anyways lol dumb roastbeef slut

>she ended up getting BEANED
Why do white girls love fucking shitskins so much?