Is there a comfier game than Minecraft...

Is there a comfier game than Minecraft? I'm so glad it's finally starting to lose it's popularity with zoomers due to them all moving to the Battle Royale craze.

Attached: 32 chunk.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

If you're grown man and you still play minecraft, you're a loser
I only ever played it because of younger siblings

>coming on Jow Forums to call other anons losers
Yikes.

and what arguments do you have for that? that the main people that used to play it were children? doesn't prove anything, children also go to school but you don't go telling insert important thing that makes money and is good grads that they're losers because they went to school for that

>gets boring after like 2 hours
I think terraria is both comfier and you can play for longer

>literally just sidescrolling minecraft

It's actually fairly popular with kids who want to feel superior to BR kids.

There's lots of other chill games I like more.

Attached: notch sux.jpg (960x706, 465K)

>There's lots of other chill games I like more.
Such as? I recently became NEET for the foreseeable future so I'm looking for new games to try.

like what? just curious

Let's recommend some
This is one of my favorites

Attached: 2225270-logo_plus_characters.jpg (679x960, 178K)

I'd be a fool if I didn't mention va-11 hall-a

I'm very excited for the sequel, it's just a shame that the developers are from Fucking Venezuela

Here's the picture because I forgot

Attached: 437039-va-11-hall-a-cyberpunk-bartender-action-ps-vita-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 77K)

i've seen people kicking up a fuss about Notch lately, what is this about? something about neo-nazis. may just be sjws fussing over nothing.

>t. never played terraria

I always go through phases where I remember Minecraft is a thing, play the shit out of it for around 2-3 weeks, forget about it for a really long time, and then remember it again in a repeating cycle

The problem I have with Minecraft is I don't know how to play it. I don't know what mods I should use (if any at all), I play one world for a few days then get bored. Minecraft is unique because it's voxel based and there's so much potential there. I just need to figure out HOW I should play it.

Terraria is better

R9k you need to know the mods and the traps that play

who the fuck plays minecraft without mods? fucking retard cunts. if you play minecraft on vanilla. might as well play forknite.

Attached: 1548252814328.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

>who the fuck plays minecraft without mods?
Me. I don't like the game enough to justify doing anything extraneous with it.
Also, your opinion isn't fact, bitch.

Obviously theres Stardew Valley. Its like minecraft and terraria combined, but with actual plot.

Played for a month straight mainly just to fuck Sebastian.
10/10 game

low iq retard. get some iq points from walmart.
its like your saying being a normal human being is better then a cyborg. and thats not a opinion cyborgs are smarter stronger and faster. so go kys. and obv you dont like the game enough bc it NEEDS modes to be even called a game. its like ur saying you dont like bread enough to put meat inside it or make a sandwish.