User stop being stubborn and settle for a black girl who will cherish you

user stop being stubborn and settle for a black girl who will cherish you

Attached: 901AA410-C3AA-44E1-B504-185FE213C56C.gif (512x512, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/BOLDIFY-Hair-Thickening-Spray-Recommended/dp/B01GSTR6Z8?keywords=nigger hair products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant even get hard for black women. and its a struggle with indian women even when shes a stacked milf aunty

for real? does the skin color just turn you off? is your mom black?

Attached: 1549554650254.jpg (600x899, 58K)

>settle
dude I fell for the "black girls are desperate for white cock" meme and wasted more time than I'm willing to admit scouring these threads for a black gf. I don't know if you're just trying to upset the Jow Forumstards or get revenge on the BBC posters, but whatever you're doing it's not very productive.

i dunno. its like my mind can see shes attractive but my dick is like

>"yeah nah not happening."

what are you talking about? black girls most definitely post in these threads. a few of them with time stamps. they come in waves and then disappear.

tfw no qt black gf to bleach

I would. I don't know where to meet any.

Don't have children with niggers if you're white, if the child turns out smarter than the mother he will resent you for making him less fit, he will resent the plain stupidity of the mother and you for being a piece of trash and thinking with your dick for of having a child with a nigress.

There's you're problem. You're trolling Jow Forums to pick up women. You need to be using the right socialization apps if you want to meet black women. I get messages from them all the time about how handsome or cute I am, or asking me if I like black girls. I have even gotten messages asking to "meet" at 11 PM. I also got over a thousand matches on Tinder Africa.

Sorry I wasn't clear, the two or three girls that post in these threads are the minority. irl black women vastly prefer black men.

Why is she twitching like a silent Hill enemy?

maybe you need to talj with an actual black woman, then maybe if your autism kicks it means you got cured and can jack off to them freely, if it doesnt, then just live and keep being around her as a friend

this was meant for I don't know why I replied to myself.

I tried to hit on Bebe once and it was a disaster. If I can't even woo fake online black girls how can I possibly hope to succeed with a real one?

Imagine picking up your black gf from work and she's pissed off from a very stressful day and she's hungry for angry, rough sex for at least 2 hours so she can calm herself ha ha

Attached: Nicolette-Robinson-Waitress.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

How much a black girl is costing thins days?

>socialization
where the fuck do you think we are?

I tried to at least court two but they both abandon me for a white Chad

She would have to settle with 2 hours sucking me quiet

black women are awesome. but theyre completely negative sexual 4 me

Imagine being a kid from the union with a white father and a nigger mother.
Imagine having to deal with a barely retarded mother that's good for nothing and cannot sustain any type of conversation, barely speaks the language, and in general barely understands any concept you give her.
Imagine having such a cuck of a father that he had to fuck with a niggress to even have a chance and even then he's submitted by the fact she's an aggressive bitch that won't shut up a second despite not being able to use logic.
Imagine having sisters or brothers that are just as dumb as the mother.

Now imagine being the only one in the family that somehow won some genetic lottery and came out smarter than your father and mother.
I've just described my daily hell

im sorry that this is your experience user but not every mixed race household is like this. many attractive and educated black women marry white men and produce beautiful families.

Yeah right.
America is pretty much an example of that right?
What a good example to avoid.

You're retarded if you think they don't only want black guys

god i wish i could find one

Attached: 1550524394937.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

It wouldn't be settling because that's the kind of girl I want to begin with.

>Tfw no qt black gf to knock up and have 6 babies with

Where did all the black fembots who would post timestamps go? ):

All black fembots who post their irls here tend to be sluts or attention whores. Not really gf or dating material desu.

I can't stand the way they talk.
They don't know how to speak properly.

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

I'm a hapa, black girls don't want me. Oddly enough, the demographic of women I've had the most success with are latinas.

I promise you black women are incapable of liking white people

>settle
I'd be perfectly happy with anyone regardless of their skin color as long as we get along well.

That's nature, we're not meant to crossbreed. Even Muhammad Ali knew that

my boyfriend is white but go off

Post hands (both of them).

>settle
i am actively choosing to pursue a black gf

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-231209_Firefox.jpg (1080x1350, 1.06M)

Do you happen to be Estonian?

today is the day i give up on black men. but i am still not attracted to white men. time to be a catwoman

>tfw ripped, tall, good sized dick, white, and have a good job
>want to marry and breed a qt nigress, treat her well and have her look after the house and kids
>no black girls in my city
I've dated one but I wasn't into her personality. Where are the qt black grills at?

white guys don't settle for black girls. Black girls only want white men sometimes because they keep them as obedient pets that 1/10 times can actually fuck good. Don't lie to yourself incels.

t. assblasted nigbot

Stop pushing this. Black girls will not just automatically cherish you for being white. Especially not the hottest ones.

Don't crush my fantasy
I know what the reality is but I like to think it's something different

fuck you, dyke

>ignoring all the chink and coon girls on twitter talking about how they want white piggu men
Don't be like that. There are girls who will fetishize use like some women will fetishize nigs. Be cool

Black girls are objectively cuter

>MY PERSPECTIVE IS ABSOLUTE

>claims to have won the genetic lottery, implying he's smart, but extrapolates a personal experience as the norm based on self-loathing
Haha you're just like them.

>settle for
black women are 10x harder to get than white women, and they're 10x less attractive so it's not at all worth it.

Attached: 1546669596213.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

>they're 10x less attractive
Imagine having taste this shit

>black women are 10x harder to get than white women

Dammit

>god i wish i could find one

How is tht not a phrase that's been used beofre?

>extrapolates his experience to a vast swath of people as an objective statement
>Claims to be smarter and have won the genetic lottery.
doubt.jpg

Srs question for nigger lovers: do you like the shit smell of nigger hair products, and oily skin?

How can I learn this smell without leaving my home?

Buy nigger hair products online

amazon.com/BOLDIFY-Hair-Thickening-Spray-Recommended/dp/B01GSTR6Z8?keywords=nigger hair products
I don't think this is what you mean, is it?

Because you could just get an Asian woman who's 5-10 years older than you (therefore desperate) and she'll look better than the black girl

Was with a half black girl for a few months and felt like we really connected but apparently I ruined it and now we dont talk really. Fucking feelsbadman i had a feeling she was the one even though it didnt last long

how uggo are you?

Im not ugly at all I'm average. Brown hair blue eyes which maybe helps but my face is average as fuck.

Who are you, Thomas Sowell?

I don't know why, m8. It maybe biased to say, but a lot of them I talk to seem to show a mask more than anything else. Probably to avoid conflict than anything else. Kind of like the whole White guy dating an Asian girl thing. Nice in public, but you don't know who the person is in their true place of comfort.

And even if that wasn't the case, I would always worry if I can truly see them past their typical looks, to avoid an imbalance of power in the relationship. There are some times where I can say "Yes," but there's a lot more "No's"

t. raised in a WMAF home

No want STD

Dude, you don't find a gf, of any type, on r9k. Maybe /soc/ or even /b/ area code meet-up threads but not here wtf.

Maybe I will!
Muted

Attached: 1484935646761.gif (328x272, 261K)

What are the right apps if you want to meet black women?

This is true, but that's mostly the undesirable ones. Go for the educated black girls.

this, even the ones that are supposed to be pretty aren't. they all look masculine, like you could believe that they are traps, except theres no dick so what's the point.