Another day in this life...

>another day in this life, another day not spent in a fantasy world raiding ancient ruins on a grand quest with your brotherly party members before retiring to the tavern to get merrily drunk by the fire to celebrate

Attached: dragonslayers.jpg (1307x1650, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aejuwtLYVJ4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just for you user
youtu.be/aejuwtLYVJ4

Fuck you. Also thank you. I don't study history, nor am I good at day dreaming. We need more fantasy posts, though they can be heart aching.

>I wanna load my arrow into her bow
>I wanna sheath my sword into her sheath

>dfw 31 but can never be a true wizard because I gave it all up for fem pussy in my younger years

Attached: 26954e0916f1b635875fb531b86337bd.jpg (736x815, 38K)

Had you ever played a sexual RP game with a decent group of friends? No weird fetish or whoring, but some actual romance and relationships

Why is death hated so much? Why can't you ever just die, huh people?

Too generic
I already have my own fantasy world, and on it I'm a terrorist fighting for my God and my political beliefs, with a quick and painless death awaiting me soon

That sound like a nice plan, have you ever heard of Allah?

>tfw you will never start an adventure unwillingly teamed up with a filthy elf but through adversity and challenges you gain each others trust and form the strongest of bonds, betting your lives on each other while in depths of the earth's bowels seeking the most powerful of artifacts

Attached: 1170daf26b3d741989d04789a7c4aaf8.jpg (500x625, 77K)

On my own fantasy world I know I'm right about my God and my beliefs.
This one is not mine, so I'm not quite sure about this Allah guy. Also, I like pork and alcohol too much, and circumsion seems quite disgusting to me. Still, I dig the whole 72 virgins and burka girls

Attached: 1532026667350.jpg (720x540, 47K)

>circumsion
>Islam
ok... but hijab is cute

Hail travelers. I am Wizardanon and I have come to these lands to slay a great and evil sorcerer. Are there any among you who would join me on this quest? I seek men of strong arm, strong heart, and strong mind. I also seek one who is skilled in the ways of locks and traps, one who knows the forest paths, and one who bring divine favor unto our quest.

Will you join me?

Attached: 1537458230604.jpg (603x1727, 209K)

OK first of all, are you a fembot or fempenis because you said wizard but your picture is slightly ambiguous

Attached: pelinal2.jpg (878x1024, 499K)

No, the picture is similar with the standard class table

Attached: 1516412678342.jpg (1280x960, 224K)

I fail to see the relevance of your question sir knight. Wizard is a gender neutral term, it simply means one who is knowledgeable in the magic arts.

I know circumcision is not obligatory, but is kinda customary among most islamic communities. And either do it or don't do it, but I don't like half measures.

>but hijab is cute
I know, and really dig it

Attached: 1446930939688.jpg (500x667, 33K)

>this
I might aswell kill myself and maybe be reincarnated into a fantasy world of my dreams

I should join the fuckin army man

Theme song for this thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U

I shall join in on thou quest, I serve and channel the power of Autism Undivided and this would most please them

Attached: Redpill wizard.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

Lest forget Nasgreth the Highland Lich! Aye, will join your wee quest there!

Attached: Wesnothlich.png (500x500, 214K)