Transgender teen beaten at park in north Phoenix

"The 18 year old who has identified as a woman for the last 5 years said she heard a guy screaming "get it" before more than a dozen people attacked".

youtube.com/watch?v=cbyoheXGdE4

Poor Dakota, being so brutally beaten by a mob of transphobic bigots, leaving her physically bruised and emotionally scarred. This was obviously an unjustified hate crime, right?

Wrong. And here's the real reason that ugly tranny faggot got his ass handed to him, but first, skip to around 1:07 and have a look at that hideous, heinous manface and his expression when he says "I did nothing wrong"

The full story: Days before Dakota was attacked at the pool she brutally beat a young black teen girl. Dakota also threatened to beat up the young girl's mother. Not only did she beat the young girl but she (Dakota) posted the video on Facebook. The girl in the video looked around 12 years of age. This attack was not a hate crime but an act of "retribution".

youtube.com/watch?v=tnsVcVeP4PI

So there you have it peeps, trannies are mentally ill faggots and deserve to die in the worst possible way.

Attached: _879967_.jpg (616x616, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

didntdoitbailbonds.com/maricopa-county-inmate-search/dakota-kern-t447774/
youtube.com/watch?v=bcwc8NdhEk8
youtube.com/watch?v=giQhfs5zRNI
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
youtube.com/watch?v=xH5j7A2qFAk
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&list=PLDqbQJndkTCLV-SZyqlj2jh5yhmR58pLC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One time a cis person committed a crime. I guess we should kill all cis people

couldnt make it as norm man
couldnt make it as a woe man stealin

>Dakota
that name alone warrants a beating.

Ahem fuck niggers
At first i thought ah who cares but when u realised she obliterated a nigger i was glad.
Also fuck off with this summer tier thread

Why the fuck are calling this subhuman abomination by its name and probouns of choice?

You seem like somebody with some basic critical thinking skills due to your writing, so I assume that your conclusion is satire.

Good, maybe that'll beat some sense into the stupid bitch.

>Niglet and tranny get a beatdown
It's win-win

Imagine paying thousands of dollars to become a eunuch only to find out you're still an angry racist white man on the inside.

Holy shit look at that mug. That is just offensive to all things holy

Attached: Capture.jpg (359x397, 14K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BASED. Eat shit you degenerate.
>So there you have it peeps, trannies are mentally ill faggots and deserve to die in the worst possible way.
RIGHT ON

Attached: SADDSadsafdsafafds.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>dios mio! 57%

I'm sure the fact that it's a tranny with the worst taste in makeup imaginable has nothing to do with it.

>She brutally beat a black teen girl
BASED TRANNY
#ISTANDWITHDAKOTA

Attached: 1552193412801.png (1061x1051, 846K)

Based niggers beating up the mentally ill tranny lmao

soo wooo

Attached: 0103442E-194C-4725-9CAD-669F6C916686.png (704x716, 408K)

Ok this is pretty funny. So it went to jail for beating up the little girl. Not surprising but check out the dossier.

>Sex: MALE
wew

didntdoitbailbonds.com/maricopa-county-inmate-search/dakota-kern-t447774/

Attached: T447774_030000.jpg (480x600, 95K)

>have a look at that hideous, heinous manface and his expression when he says "I did nothing wrong"
holy shit what a smug little bitch. how did they not stop all of this then and there? did we forget how to be adults?

A face not even a mother can love.

he looks like trannycab

Attached: CD0DF1BC-A5E9-4F4F-8B5C-6E6A07E044E1.jpg (976x549, 49K)

They should be punished for not finishing the job

Kek
aksk

kek
trannd

lol did this guy really become a trap?

All I can say is pic related.
>+ Those eyebrows

Attached: 984.jpg (409x618, 30K)

Damn nigga. It really do be like that sometimes

>tfw you live an almost completely white conservative state and don't have to deal with tranny-nigger gang wars

Attached: 1446434127832.jpg (246x221, 19K)

it might be a tranny but she sure fights like a girl

That wasn't very ladylike of her.

tranny here. this is just one of many reasons i hate trannies

White people should all be beaten, tranny or not

Attached: 1526970610828.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

>ah do dat to yo mamma too beytch
is he trans-nigger too?

what he do that for?

See white guy. Whites are evil and it's best if they're wiped off the face of the earth. Therefore they should be attacked.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

It was his biological imperative?

Of course, that's not to say they shouldn't be hanged with the skin of their own dicks

Suplexing someone on concrete what a fucking chimp

>niggers owning computers rather than phones
Oh, Rabbi. It's cute how much you like larping.
Maybe you can pretend to be a pizza next and crawl into an oven.

Trans are predators upon heterosexual men and deserve violence against them.

Attached: Capture.jpg (688x377, 50K)

>MFW trannies have finally surpassed blacks in the victim hierarchy

Goddamn hrt ruins people

hahahahahahahha

niggers and trannies should kill each other

let it begin

She has a messed up face... why does she look better in the picture than the video

Regardless of the whole trans thing, this was the same area where Daniel Shaver was killed by that renegade chimp cop (Brailsford). I wouldn't be surprised if more barbaric shit like this keeps happening (with trans and cis people both victimized).

Attached: 99899fdb.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Walking through Arizona while not a violent idiot
There's his/her problem. If it takes a beating to get out of that blazing shithole its worth it in the long run.

Attached: tmprzn140.jpg (194x260, 8K)

This is probably staged like that Jussie Smollett scandal.

Attached: 1444609048025.gif (320x287, 982K)

>So there you have it peeps, trannies are mentally ill faggots and deserve to die in the worst possible way.

Why not apply the same logic to white guys who abandon their families or murder for fun?

No argument here. He will likely off himself anyways.

wrong.
a person committed a crime against a minor.
then 12 people committed a hate crime in response because they did the same thing but also shouted bigotry as they did it, making it a hate crime.

learn the law idiot
also mentally ill crossdressers arent transsexuals reddit
god youre dumb
you disappoint me user.
i expected better from you.
you make me sad

also just in case you missed it, a hate crime occurs whether or not the person's identity is valid.
It is the attacker's perception that clarifies the hate crime.

Why not apply the same logic to niggers who abandon their families or murder for fun?

Then you arrive at a blanket condemnation of humanity, which is much more fair than racial superiority. You don't want to eliminate bad behavior, you just want to have a monopoly on it.

>why does she look better in the picture than the video

cuz he is using that neck brace to hide his man-chin LOL.

considering he only got treated in the hospital for minor cuts and bruises, he probably took that photo himself to post it on twitter and scream "hate crime" and "transphobia" for attention

no, he's just a master troll.

>Then you arrive at a blanket condemnation of humanity, which is much more fair than racial superiority. You don't want to eliminate bad behavior, you just want to have a monopoly on it.
You mean niggers want a monopoly on bad behavior and you get it. When niggers are minorities, they want special treatment and what amounts to majority rule. When niggers are a majority in an organization, they want special privilege and majority rule. Niggers "can't be racist" but people can be racist towards them and it's "bad" and this makes the nigger "good and righteous" and just happens to conveniently give the nigger an excuse to behave how they were going to behave anyways, but it "doesn't count" since "wypipo racist!" Niggers are not against racism, you just want a monopoly on it.

Ohh nooo niggers beating up a victim complex faggot, how horrible.

fake and gay transhit libcuq falseflag lying (since they're used to delusional lying), but I hope hope hope this is real on the small off chance, fuck you trans feminist libcuck niggers

No one should have any sympathy. He's white. Just treat him like you would a black victim. No sympathy for blacks, none for whites either.

>whitoids in someone else's neighborhood starting shit
their own fault, based niggers beating up stupid white bois

this, fuck sjw libcuq transhitters

trans people deserve to bite the bullet

Attached: 53022105_2159027474164547_6673723194743980032_n.png (879x960, 669K)

the only time niggers nignogging is justified lmao

fucking animals, I hope they get the same treatment multiplied by 5.

and they even went like a group, cowards

>cis

why do you faggots insist on using that word? There already was a perfectly acceptable word for "cis" people and that word is normal. Every iota of a tranny faggots existence is a massive cope.

For the first time in my life I can say that the niggers did nothing wrong. This is how you handle people who assault children.

then there needs to be legislation that requires these people to take testosterone blockers.

no you fucking moron.
now instead of 1 man being executed, now 14 families are shattered by nigger stupidity

its unclear if the first crime was committed out of hate or not, it appears so if you ask me.

14 nigger families + 1 tranny's lives ruined, i'd say today was a good day.

>intentionally ignoring patterns

That's like saying: "hurr durr normal people commit crimes too so psychopathy isn't bad!"

40% of trans people commit suicide. They chop their dicks off and make it into a fake vagina that they have to pry open every couple of days because their body thinks its an open wound. Their "fronthole" even has hairballs covered in blood coughed out of it because the skin used to make the "fronthole" are still able to grow hair. Trannies are a measly fraction of the population yet are always getting caught doing degenerate and awful shit. That one tranny has the US spending 11 million dollars and 30 months to update their Federal systems because it didn't like checking "Male" or "Female".

You are not normal. You are not functional. You are only here to annoy and harass normal people who keep society afloat. We are not going to bend over backwards for a bunch of fringe weirdos on a power trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcwc8NdhEk8

youtube.com/watch?v=giQhfs5zRNI

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

youtube.com/watch?v=xH5j7A2qFAk

youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&list=PLDqbQJndkTCLV-SZyqlj2jh5yhmR58pLC

Attached: JW 8.png (683x797, 86K)