Why do girls try so hard to be unique and "not like the other girls"?

Why do girls try so hard to be unique and "not like the other girls"?
My personality is unironically "unique" despite my efforts to be stacy.
It doesnt mean im cool, it just means im too unrelatable for anyone to be my friend. I understand wanting to stand out a little but not to the point of straining yourself.
Guys always seem to like extremely generic girls anyway whether its generic weeb/nerd or generic thot.
I dont dress like poc related but I dont understand why girls are like this past the age of 13.

Attached: 3ac52385184b0248ae3f740d678b8b55.jpg (500x667, 81K)

What makes your personality unique? Not criticizing, just genuinely curious. And yeah, that shit is cringy.

They have a lack of depth with their personality so they try to make a single trait their entire person.

Really if you're just a kind and likable person you'll find someone.

Also, girls like this are attention whoring because insecurity. Tends to happen with teenagers. Not so much with adults, but there are exceptions.

I think it is just inherent that they naturally try to keep up with the Jones' so to speak. They compete amongst one another in a pecking order for whatever reason. Personally identify and finding oneself seem to be of great importance. Couple that with indecisiveness

Personally, I'd love to dye my hair a pretty unique color just for fun, but I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe when im old and couldn't give less of a shit anymore.

shut up nobody cares but virgin white knights you dont have a unique personality.

Attached: banan.png (516x526, 257K)

Why do you give a shit now? Waiting til you're old to live your life seems miserable.

Im awkward and have basic answers to things. It annoys me when people talk about politics, memes, or quote movies. When someones telling me about something I actively ask questions because I find it hard to focus kn what theyre saying but still interested.
My friend told me I have a specifc and abstract sense of humor. Ive met a couple people like that and their kinda in the same situation but have a couple friends.

>teenagers
you sure about that? Just look at one of those soc contact threads or anywhere on reddit and it seems to be boomers in their late 20s/early 30s that think theyre unique because they like "all things geek!"

Not trying to be rude in the least, that doesn't sound very unique. Which is fine because it's not necessary to be. What exactly is a basic answer to things?

Yeah, that doesn't sound unique. Sounds like you're trying too hard to be "not like the other girls teehee"

I don't know, but it's ironic. Women are statistically less variable compared to men. It's called the greater male variability hypothesis (which is confirmed to be true).
Here's an explanation:
"Since a male can have more offspring than a female--but also has a greater chance of being childless... natural selection favors a slightly more conservative and reliable baby-building process for females and a slightly more ambitious and error-prone process for males.

This leads us to another intriguing difference between the sexes, again, with males showing more variability than females. There is greater reproductive variance among males than among females. That is, there is more variability between males with respect to the number of children they have than there is among females. Reproduction is thus is a higher stakes game for males -- both the upside (the possibility of having more children than any woman could ever have) and the downside (the possibility of being involuntarily excluded from mating and reproduction entirely) are greater. This leads to some very interesting sex differences."

Attached: variabilityHypothesis1.jpg (590x419, 33K)

(You)
origianeleiae
LOLE!!

Attached: bananedd.jpg (800x800, 39K)

Im not offended at all. Like I feel like the reason im different from other people is because im the opposite of quirky.
I dont try very hard when coming up with a response to something especially if someones being sarcastic. but it seems like other people would.
for example
>them: the wierdest thing happened tiday wanna hear
>me: sure
>them: my dog did this cool trick and he slipped in mud and there was this bug in the mud
>me: thats so funny
>them: its like in the avengers when will smith...
>me: wow haha I cant beleive that
>them: *says something witty and sarcastic or pokes fun at me*
>me: thats so funny

>be me
>23yo autistic cyborg
>have a few friends, not a virgin, but still have all the same robot problems
>No success with girls lately
>chad friend of friend hooks it up, invites me on double date
>he's kind of a douche to women but he's a bro to me
>he met this chick back in college but they didn't hang out much
>she's thicc, he doesn't like thicc but I do
>chad and I scoop her in chad's car, she says we're gonna meet her friend at the mall
>we'll call the first chick april and the one we met at the mall may
>april is supposed to be my date, may is chad's
>april is a short thicc hispanic neet chick who sounds like a fucking hentai girl
>may turns out to be a trans girl who wears blue lipstick and enough eye shadow to cause nuclear winter
>may also still acts like a flamboyant dude rather than a girl
>chad is not happy, I can tell, but I'm doing great
>we go into gamestop
>turns out april is total weeb, plays vidya, etc, cool
>she likes a lot of the shit that I like
>collects vintage sega stuff, she's actual nerd?
>we drop off may and go back to chad's house to chill and smoke weed
>april puts up a good fight in smash, but chad is a casual faggot so we play with items and stage hazards on
>she's kinda thirsty and talks about her sex life a lot
>can tell she's insecure and has issues
>we enjoyed hanging out overall. get her number
>chad and I drive her home and then we smoke another joint
>chad thinks I'm in there like swimwear
>not so sure

Relevant part below
>a week later I've made plans to see her again and we've talked some more
>she's cool and we have a lot in common
>except she doesn't appear capable of advanced deep thought
>she tried a little hard to be extra, the self proclaimed kinky weird girl
>highly doubt she was the school pariah like most of us
>she also fucks her best friend who seems like a beta, but says she's "too loyal" to keep fucking him if she met a bf

Not sure if I can get it with this girl. Not sure if it's worth.

Attached: l-17628-im-not-like-other-girls.jpg (700x518, 18K)

So just being polite and carrying conversation? Or like genuinely don't have anything to add? People might see that as uninterested, but others just like to hear themselves. Ironically this same tactic works well on the girls/women. It's appreciated in conversation to have something to add though too

Yeah being overly polite and not having anything to add

>Why do girls try so hard to be unique and "not like the other girls"?

Thats called borderline personality disorder, sweetie.

Just hook up bro, she doesn't have to be wife material. Use protection since she isn't

Every girl I know who genuinely isn't like the other girls has some degree of autism.

hello, beta female. how are you?

Do it but don't take it seriously.

Attached: 1398817251682.gif (500x375, 151K)

So while being polite is always appreciated, signaling a lack of interest might be giving people the impression that you don't want anything deeper than flippant small talk. Friends speak on a deeper level than this and genuine care and mesh. It seemed as if you wanted some friendships?

But I have BPD and im not like those alernative/quirky girls im just like normie girls besides not knowing enough to add to a conversation and finding small things funny.

Yes I want frienship but dont know how to improve my comprehension skills
this may be the case but i hope not

Invest yourself in the transaction. Just don't parrot or placate to keep it going. I think you comprehend just fine. You're carrying a convo right now afterall. You're turn to carry it, try ok?

ok haha originally haha

yeah, probably what I'm gonna do if I can. hope there's enough of her personality left unexplored to have something to talk about leading up to it

Lol, you can do better. Thanks at least for the reply haha. If joking this was funny

Unfortunately it sounds like there isn't too much personality there, but if you find anything you like, you might at least make a friend. Which is fine. Shout out to thick latinas

I'm all in favor of that if we keep enjoying hanging out.

Just be weary I guess. As previous user stated, it doesn't have to be meaningful. What about friend chad's girl. You noticed she thicc but he doesn't like? Waiting for your moment?

Lol did you panic?

nah chad got set up with the weird trans chick, I hit it off with the thicc one

It sucks because I want to like more things but end up really liking one thing or maybe 2 every couple years. Right now im so depressed thag im going through a period of not being passionate about anything. And even when I was passionate about those things when I found people to talk about them with in hindisght I find it cringey how mich detail we would both go into.

Ah shit read that backwards. Did Chad bail or play it cool?

I feel yu on that. I have those spurts myself too. So after your moments of passion you look back on them negatively? Do you think it's your later mindset or just replaying a moment in time that wasn't meant to be?

Chad played it cool but he texted me that he wanted to bail. was ok cause she had shit to do

Way to be nice guy chad. Not sure what I'd do on the same situation.

I would take a chubby fat girl. There, I admit it.

They can be cute, no hate

>I dont dress like poc related
Why not? It's really hot on fat girls.

cool now show your tits with timestamp, you know the drill :)
originalione

Because there are men who would happily throw half their income at a "nerdy" white girl with green hair and piercings even if she was obese. That's what makes them more powerful than Stacey. A Stacey has to go out the house and pretend to laugh at someone's jokes in order to get money/food/clothes from men. A nerd girl can get x100 more money simply from playing vidya in front of a camera.

/b/ rules newfren, lurk moar

>Because there are men who would happily throw half their income at a "nerdy" white girl with green hair and piercings even if she was obese.
I'd throw 100% of it at her if she wanted to be my gf.

Does anyone else have a hard time imagining a girl calling you her boyfriend? Imagine a girl that wouls cuddle with you and have you touch her butt.

Girls like that are one of my top fetishes. I'm sure this is true for a lot of guys. It's unfortunate most girls with this style are SJWs, though.

You sound like a completely utter bitch. Like you shit on people for trying to be 'unique' and special, while at the same time claim you are in fact, 'unique' and 'special' because you aren't like the other girls who claim to be unique and special. And I'm assuming you don't have friends not because you're different, but you give half ass answers and responses. It's not that hard to just very 'that's so funny'. Fucking grow a brain you're completely without thought. I'm sure you suffer from something serious like bpd, bipolar, or you're one of those girls who say 'I'm a Gemini I'm in that mood today' God fucking failed when he created you without a brain

Attached: 1544112437607.jpg (460x385, 27K)

BECAUSE YOU FUCKS CALL THEM ALL THOTS AND BASIC AND PREDICTABLE

DUMB FUCKS

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

>chad thinks I'm in there like swimwear
OK Martin Lawrence

l'd love to taste your asshole

original thats so funny

>is basic and predictable
>tries to be unique
>just like all the other girls
>is not actually unique
>will go to hell anyways for rebelling against Jesus
You mad that our minds have been made up for a very long time?

What's her name? I want her to sit on my face

Women are just thrash in every single way you can think of. Nothing personal.

Attached: Instagramb_acc2fe_6852998.png (900x684, 599K)

women are more likely to display personality on the outside because they lack it on the inside. let's be real 99% of abnormal acting people are unintelligent.

You complain about other women trying hard to be unique, then proceed to explain how you're "not like other girls". You are being a typical woman.

this image proves that as long as women are naturally attractive they can do what ever they want like chug ice cream daily and still be attractive to men

Because their personality is about as shallow as their interests, hence the need to artificially create some kind of "quirky and cute" personality. Anybody with a modicum of experience with this however can see through it easily.

I am being a typical women as I keep posting itt for company. Yes I am proud that I dint identify with these girls. Obviously a lot of girls have universal ways of thinking in terms of wanting attention, thats normal.
I know that there are other girls like me. But there will always be other girls like other girls. Thats why I choose to associate with a breed of girls im not embarrassed/threatened by.
Its fun making fun of quirky girls because they just dont get it. They wouldnt be so unsufferable to be friends with if they conformed to a more traditional female lifestyle. They act like conforming is such a bad thing but dont realize why it exists in the first place.
but thats just my hot take.

>Why do girls try so hard to be unique
>My personality is unironically unique
Hmm.

Attached: 1551650674328.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Thats very true. For real when will these thots learn
>Liking capeshit and vidya isnt a personality trait
>dyed hair and tattoos isnt a personality trait
>drawing ""artwork"" isnt a skill its a basic motor
I would fake this for money but I cant muster up the lack of dignity

>I've just discovered I have autism the post