Hanging out with 70-year-old grandpa and 40-year-old uncle

>hanging out with 70-year-old grandpa and 40-year-old uncle
>get on the topic of women
>say I have a hard time meeting them
>tell them I'm not in school, work an all male job and don't have many female friends
>"you go outside, right?"
>yeah
>"you don't see any girls at the store or walkin' down the street?"
>tell them I do but I think it's rude to bother them
>both grandpa and uncle look at me in disgust and change subject
Was I supposed to be talking to random girls in the street, guys? I thought only cringey pick up artists did that? I haven't felt this emasculated in a while. They probably think I'm a faggot.

Attached: 43C3B72A-835A-4213-92C0-1AA80DBF653D.jpg (662x905, 115K)

Maybe ask your friends in your job to introduce you to someone
And don't need to rush to get a grill it's not good if you take it as a race and don't date for love

>Was I supposed to be talking to random girls in the street
Only if you're a Chad.

Attached: 1523938288640.png (640x360, 83K)

Maybe his uncle and Grandpa are Chad's

I honestly have nothing to offer, but almost every thread deserts reply. Your does. Best of luck.

>but almost every thread deserts reply. Your does
What?

Attached: 7389AD3F-4AEB-4D83-8950-FEC6B425FB95.jpg (750x1225, 603K)

>Let yourself die alone because "I think it's rude to bother them."
The absolute state of modern "men".

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

>What?
Desserts

Attached: 1540325118973.png (638x359, 247K)

It is rude, they were boomer shitposting. Back before internet communication, stranger danger, and social media maybe that was appropriate. It's not now though, girls dont even want to talk to chad in that context. The only way to meet people is by getting in with a group and having them social proof your way into things. They were just having an autistic boomer shitpost verbally.

My grandpa definitely was. My uncle, not sure. I think I'm gonna try and talk to a random girl. The way they looked at me really made me feel like I was the weird one for not feeling entitled to interrupt someone's day.

The older generations don't really get it anymore user. Don't take it too personally. The one and only time I ever dated a girl was online and my grandpa gave me a grilling for not meeting locally. It is what it is.

If they've reproduced, they are Chads by default.

Almost every thread deserves a repli, but not all do.

Unfortunately I work with a bunch of old rednecks that all look and behave like Dan Conner. I doubt they know any young women. And if they do, I doubt they're the kind id like to meet.

Attached: 93322CE5-618A-414A-AD0D-06550F4501E9.jpg (800x872, 104K)

>made out with a girl when I was 14, 14 years ago
>we fucked briefly, first time so was very quick on my part
>somehow her parents ends up knowing
>she doesn't want to look like a slut
>blame it on alcool/non-understanding and I abused her
>get arrested at school by federal cops since I was out of province
>get out of it after couple of days and help from lawyers, heard there was meetings about that etc
>lie to ppl at school about the reason i couldn't be there

last time i touched someone in my life, luckily we weren't going to the same school. I haven't touched, literally just touched, someone since then. the only thing I can be happy about is back then there was no facebook trial. saw her couple of weeks ago we still have common friends. she presented me her boyfriend. that hypocrisy is crazy. here I am the guy that just can't imagine touching someone for w/e reason and her life is just normal.

I think you're right senpai. I literally have no other option. Some cute girls liked me when I was in school but since I'm not around girls anymore, I just don't have that excuse to be around them. I tried online dating but I'm not attractive enough for that I guess.

Tried doing this last summer a few times, received a look of absolute disgust in return.
This. A few girls have liked me over the years, so I don't think it's impossible, just lack of exposure to women.

Your grandpa and uncle are right, user. There's nothing wrong with walking up to a girl you think looks nice and introducing yourself. Who cares if some women think it's rude? They're grown, they'll get over it. Only betas care if they're annoying a stranger for half a second. If she gives off the vibe that she doesn't want to be bothered, save both her and yourself the time and leave. If she's receptive, you got her. I met my current gf at work. I'm a UPS driver and I was dropping a package off at her job. She received it and I just started talking to her. I got her Snapchat and took her out for Starbucks and a joint. It's that easy.

>Unfortunately I work with a bunch of old rednecks that all look and behave like Dan Conner. I doubt they know any young women. And if they do, I doubt they're the kind id like to meet.
You wouldn't like to meet Roseanne? She's literally my perfect wife.

I'm glad she's gone in the new Conners show. I loved everything about the original Roseanne show but her.

You can't be serious, are you one of those antifas or whatever they're called nowadays. She's the epitome of the loving working class wife that you can banter with.

It works as a pun, because that was sweet of him.

it's not that, it's her fucking laugh, jesus h christ

Oh that, well yeah she does have some annoying mannerisms. I imagine I would oscillate between finding it extremely cute and obnoxious to the point of strangling her, it would be fun.

They both grew up in a time when you had safe and comfy communities where you could just talk to people for no particular reason. They don't understand that modern city life is completely different, everyone is in a hurry and wants to be left alone, everyone pretty much hates everyone else because crowds are not comfy. And I won't even go into detail about feminism, "harrassment laws" and hypergamy which basically elevate women to untouchable God levels in the social hierarchy if you're a below 8/10 male.

Not gonna lie, OP, this really sucks and I hate doing it too because an easy 95% of the time you get ignored or that look that just says "...really?"
...but I also met my fiance this way.
>be me
>waiting for food i ordered for pick up
>cute girl walks in
>really like the way she looks
>for some reason decide 'fuck it' and manage to spew out "I really like your outfit"
>she starts talking to me
>pretty sure I must have come off as retarded because was fully expecting the usual treatment
>ends up giving me her number
>we've talked literally ever day since

Love of my life, man. Getting hitched this fall.
Just got to go for it OP.

Women don't like being approached on the street. Go to social gatherings like bars and be friendly to people regardless of their appearance. You look like your having a good time, women will want to be having a good time too, and when you speak to one non-chalantly you'll spark a romance.

OP, are you in Texas? Is your grandpa mormon? This story sounds like what this 70 year family friend said about his grandson he hung out with a week or two ago