BPD male

>BPD male
>Mood can go from happy to furiously angry to sobbing in my room so fast it makes my head spin
>Each morning I'm wracked with anxiety so intense I feel like I'm being crushed to death over the fact I have no idea if the day will be good or push me to the brink of suicide.
Sometimes I think I'd rather have cancer.

Attached: 1531079482160.jpg (3000x3000, 513K)

>BPD
You can't have cancer, you are cancer.

hmm? i hope ur health is ok! may i ask who you are quoting please?

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

nut up, faggot

>t. BPD male

Attached: 456846787.jpg (574x800, 102K)

Tell me something l don't already know.

lotta great first posts tonight, folks

i have absolutely no sympathy for bpd fags. you can cry about your struggles and fears and anger and sadness all you want but at the end of the day you're all manipulative cunts who don't truly care about anyone but yourselves.

Stop feeding yourself the psychic placebo that you aren't in control of your emotions. Belief in the behavioural categorisations known as 'mental disorders' is a vicious feedback loop that materialist doctors want you trapped in and that you need to get out of as soon as possible. The human mind is the most powerful force on the planet, use it to fight the lies your brain is telling you and you'll be on the first step to a better life.

which came first
the categorization or the behavior

hey faggot, stop self diagnosing yourself with diseases. all you do is make yourself seem like a fucking moron. You don't have bpd, because bpd doesn't cause rapid changes in emotions. fuck off

Attached: F327E3D9-D827-4DBE-8CC4-4C38F394BC4A.jpg (720x489, 72K)

athena wtf was with that cancer room you linked me where those kids your ppl

Yes it does, BPD people can rapidly shift mood but it's based on external factors like if they feel like they're being neglected. You are the moron, my friend.

not it doesn't and you don't know anything!

Attached: images.jpg (214x235, 6K)

Good rebuttal, there's no way I can recover from that. You win this e-argument, user.

its a smug anime girl in a tripped post.
You lost.

except it doesn't, for example people with bpd could feel one month happy than one month depressed, it doesn't work like one hour happy than one hour depressed.

Yes it does.
Source: professionally diagnosed with BPD.

No, it does not.
Source:

Attached: raf360.jpg (360x360, 23K)

If you have bipolar disorder, your emotions range from extremely happy to extremely sad. But changes in mood associated with bipolar disorder generally only occur a few times a year, even in rapid-cycling bipolar disorder.

nice larp faggot

>Bipolar
>Bipolar
>Bi-fucking-polar
Do you even know what BPD stands for, you inbred moron? Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bipolar. Holy mother of God you are a special kind of retard.

lol oops

Attached: F6F16571-2453-4FE1-A8D4-BDF5E9F5BC5C.jpg (844x844, 144K)

Intentionally confusing BPD with bipolar is my favorite bait. You retards always take it and sperg out.

Imagine getting angry because his snowflake label was questioned
haha

how long u been diagnosed faggit?

Attached: tenor.png (500x280, 206K)

lol he's probably reeling through fifteen emotions now ahhahabah

baiting BPD anons is like pic related.
small fish

Attached: 4.jpg (540x345, 11K)

All your premonitions are correct. Nobody loves you. They all talk about you behind your back. They wish you were never born. You will die alone. You will never be stable

almost as small as my peepee

Its not even funny, they aren't self-aware in the slightest. They never stop for a second to consider that maybe they are making a mistake in judgment because their retarded

that was the joke though wasn't it? make it seem legit so the person thinks their serious.

What are you anxious about, OP?

aaaaaaa

waa mamamamm

Attached: index.jpg (251x200, 8K)