ITT: Things only you do

ITT: Things only you do

I whisper imaginary arguments to myself pretending I'm having a conversation with someone, sometimes like I'm on a talk show. It's the one thing I do that makes me think I might actually be autistic. People have caught me doing it a couple of times and I just can't explain it.

Attached: hackedman.jpg (849x477, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MFv2xe8yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ain't the only one bro, I get glares all the time

Attached: 1552205190792.jpg (600x813, 127K)

When I'm going to sleep in the night I conjure a sort of story narrative from my own point of view. Even if I remember nothing else from when I was falling asleep I always remember where I left off. I'm pretty sure only kids do it but I never grew out of it. It helps me feel less shitty, even if it is imaginary.

I do something similar where I basically make movies in my head, tuning out while simulating narratives in my imagination. Are we schizoids?

Same. I have few stories that I run through my head over and over again. Each time I do the story changes and evolves slightly, like different drafts of a script. I have absolutely no writing/drawing talent or would have already tried to make them something tangible. So I'm stuck with abstract ideas floating in my head.

>used to be physically unable to play vidya without pretending I was a lets player.

I do that too and also rehearse conversations. Every time I go to the bathroom and have a mirror alone I also make weird faces and dance in the mirror it is quite embarrassing desu

I do this too, esp the "movies in my head" or sometimes I imagine myself saving people in some disaster and being on the news

I masturbate at night and in the morning I pee on my hand because i think the acidity penetrates the skin and eliminates the smell better than just using soap

Do you actually do this?

Yes and I'm pretty sure it works

That's such a fucking normie thing. This thread is gay. It's just...

>Guys is it just me or am I super weird for having an imagination
>LOL I'm such a schizo

What the fuck is wrong with you

organelle

You just gave me a flashback from when I was like 10. Last place I was in my head was some lush riverbed in some fairytale land. I also remember times when I used to just curl up in my blanket and pretend, even with the blanket's warmth, I'm slowly freezing to death, and I'd just be like that for a few minutes. I grew really fond of that blanket and literally kept it to the point of it being a hand-sized remnant, which I'd place on my head as I played on my computer.

But nowadays most autistic thing I do is rewatch very specific clips that display either characters feeling godlike, or of character's desperately fighting a losing battle.

I finger my asshole with soap exactly 4 times every shower and dash my face with cold water exactly 4 times after a shave

>pretend, even with the blanket's warmth, I'm slowly freezing to death

Such a comfy feeling, imagining you are clinging on to dear life always helps me sleep

I DO IT TOO

WHAT

I can explain it, it makes me feel good about myself. I like to pretend people want to hear what I have to say. It'll start as a conversation of someone asking me what my brilliant thoughts are, because I really want to suppose the information in a justified way. Then I'll think out loud and sometimes it will actually result in some kind of brilliance.

I always think of the things I will say to my e-crush and then play the entire conversation in my head and then I cry when I remember that she doesn't even talk to me anymore.

As an added, I remember being really struck by this sims tune around then. Had the blanket piece on my head while playing too, wish I still had it actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=F2MFv2xe8yQ

>think of a song, maybe while I am in the shower
>come up with alternate lyrics for it in my head either profane/edgy or related to something I've been reading about lately

i have to put my left shoe on before my right one, same with socks. i also have to spank myself when i do something bad

I do this, I've always wondered if other people might too