Femanons, why aren't you having anal sex right now?

Femanons, why aren't you having anal sex right now?
archive.is/gq3YE

Attached: screencapture-vice-en_us-article-wdp4ky-why-girls-should-only-have-anal-sex-2019-03-13-13_31_56.png (1049x946, 426K)

lol wtf am i reading

>ECHO
Echo
>echo
echo...

Attached: Kara Crabb.jpg (900x900, 88K)

whoa, so liberating

Attached: whoa.png (1214x353, 104K)

I became friends with her after I saw the Coon Suit Riot article and tracked her down online to see if she was also the Interior Semiotics girl.

I was on a roadtrip to Montreal to go bang her back in 2012, but I pit-stopped in Kingston to sleep on the couch of a girl I'd been online friends with for a couple years and she (Kara) flaked out on me due to her insecurity.

A couple of her articles are about shit I showed her.

hmmm...
a very interesting read...

Attached: Untitled.png (647x263, 22K)

(((They))) really fucked vice up...

anal sex is so fucking degenerate, I'll never understand why anyone would want to do it (on either side) but especially for girls, at least men have a prostate so they can use an actual excuse
I'll maybe consider playing with her butthole with my thumb or something when I doggystyle her, but wanting my cock to go in there is just retarded

Jow Forumsthathappened

>being this beta

>omg you don't want your dick to smell like shit?! ur so beta
thank you for your time

Has this stupid bitch never heard of lube? Or is she using a cactus as a dildo?

Attached: wat.png (720x676, 731K)

hmmm...
it appears lube is not as effective as medication...
intriguing...

Attached: Untitled.png (647x267, 21K)

Well damn. Thanks for reading through this shit so I don't have to.

Attached: nice.jpg (1140x768, 118K)

When I fuck my gf we always do anal
I cum inside her ass every time
She is also willing to do it ALWAYS
I just use some saliva because to lazy and cheap to buy lube and I like her being hurt

Talking about hurting... I think she has some pain but must be minimal
Maybe my dick is not big and thick enough
Or maybe she is a total used hoe hidden her past
Or a combination of both

If I weren't so cheap and lazy I would go to a sex shop and buy the biggest and meanest dildo I could afford, I want tears on her eyes and ruin her ass forever to the point she has shit leaks for the rest of her life

Girls already have blood coming out of their vagina every month, now they want blood coming out their arse?

Does it not scare you if she poops or has some pieces of poo?

wow what a retard
i have fucked myself and never had this problem

i have a anal fissure , its now almost 2 years of pain and agony . it doesnt want to go away.

its like shitting razor blades . thats the feeling you get , BUT THANKS TO ANAL-FISSURE FORUM . i got a good antidote for it that helps me trough the day.

the ANSWER is "MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE TABLETS"

This tablets you shew on , will hold the water and stomach acid in your belly what makes the food soft , so when you go to shit , it becomes like soft diarrhea .

spread this information , here in europe i buy them very cheap , 100 pils for 5 euro.

faggot simulation before fucking real guys
anal is complete fucking degenerate

Just let them rot in their self created hell and shoot them if they come near.

The Gnostics spoke of a class of animal people they called hylics which rule the majority of the planet. I think this article is a testament to that.