Is anyone else here a kratomfag?

Is anyone else here a kratomfag?

Have you tried the extracts? I saw another thread about it and people were talking about extracts

I see everything from like $30 for one gram of it to 3 grams for 10 dollars. Im assuming the cheap stuff is crap.i might try an enhanced one or something i just want to take less pills or powder when i do it but i dont wanna pay like 30 dollars a gram type shit not knowing what it will do

I see a site selling an oz of enhanced Kratom for 10 dollars and might tack it on next time i get a half key

Attached: 35326ACF-E96A-4F70-A582-3E95555A9FCE.jpg (700x438, 58K)

Kratom is snake oil

It gets you high tard

i was looking for a natural drug and i was between kratom and salvia, ultimately decided to go with salvia, my 40g arrive tomorrow.

Is kratom really worth it, i've never had opiates so i dont know how it feels

Yes but now its not doing too much just a mild buzz from tolerance. Its not doing a lot thats why i wanna take an extract or something it still works

What kinda salvia did you get? Is it just the normal leaves and not some 40x extract? Ive thought about trying salvia thats not extracted but just the normal plant

Kratom is good for every day use. It instantly cures depression causes less anxiety you sleep better and it feels really good and euphoric but the downside is it takes a lot when you have a tolerance and tastes like shit

Kratom is a meme. My best friend started taking it last year after reading all the shit about it making people happier. Then he anhero'd.

Yeah, but there's so much shit product on the Kratom market that I think that's probably what happened to that guy if he tried it at all.

I think a lot of Kratom distributors harvest way too soon or they just mix in other plant material or parts of the plant that don't contain any of the alkaloid.

>Be a normal guy whos really into girls
>Read a lot about this Kratom on the 4channels
>Decide to buy 100g and fill them into pills
>Overdose with 20g
>Now all is to suck some big uncut cocks and have them rammed in my asshole raw while getting pozzed
Be careful guys

Right... and what about people who commit suicide while on antidepressants? Are antidepressants all memes too?

Kratom is opiates for pussies. I am sorry to all of you that use it to stay off pills but honestly you're still fags and I hate myself for this more than I hate opiate users.

They don't work on me. I just get sick, so yes I am jealous and yes I just drink booze. But fucking christ I would never suck dick for booze or do all the shit I've seen pillheads say and do for more pills. I want to understand addiction so I can stop being such an asshole about it.

Attached: 1535441520032.jpg (680x680, 66K)

i read on erowid that salvia extracts are not to be messed with by beginners, but then i also read there that it's really hard to get a good trip with plain leaves, sometimes even 5 or 6 grams need to be smoked just for a decent dose, leaves are cheap enough so that if they don't do shit i wont feel ripped off and then i can move to the x15 extract which is about the same price for 1g (10$)

Yeah, they are all memes. Those things fuck with your brain.

I've tried some that was said to be a 10x extract, It just felt like 'cleaner' kratom.

fuck kratom
>hear about kratom from redditfags talking about it like it's some miracle
>hurr durr it's a plant DEA
>nod crazy the first time and was in love
>take a 3 month hiatus and decide to order it again after reading it's withdrawals were 'comparable to caffeine'
>replace kratom with coffee
>start developing a huge tolerance
>escalates to 60 grams a day
>want to kms when I don't dose
>finally cold turkey but my brain chemistry is still fucked
>use kratom again but it doesn't do anything
>replaced with poppy seed tea
Do not try kratom robots please, it is a bandaid for your problems and you will want to feel that first nod again with harder opiates

Attached: fa024183076f30e0458c1483a30ed504.png (500x623, 519K)

Kratom is legal for a reason, It isnt as strong has the opioids but it has its place in a druggies stash. It has great potential for self medicating pain management, I myself used it as a last step down after a surgery for the high on the other hand is decent. It isnt as comfy as something like tramadol but it still feels like an opioid, tolerance is a bitch tho so i would not reccomend a daily use but twice per week perhaps? Really recommend taking 4-5grams around 6 in the evning and lay in bed with a movie or music. It's really lovely to be slugish and sleep on

i did hear from a seller that it can cause addiction, but how the hell do you take 60g a day

it will escalate friend, I started at 6-7 grams a day for half a year, then 10 a day, then 20 then 40 then 60... dosing was hell oh my fucking god that is part of the reason I'm on PST, kratom is the most disgusting thing to dose ever.

Not really. A lot of the stuff you get online is shit, but assuming you are getting decent stuff then I and I think most users tend to go int cycles of light-heavy use sense it really isn't very addictive. It's like how many potheads have tolerance breaks. With kratom when you realize it isn't doing anything it really isn't hard to cut back.

The only real withdrawal I get with heavy use is excess stomach acid and watery eyes.

fuck off, you haven't been dosing long enough try 2 years 40-60 g a day cold turkey.
>just a runny nose btw back to r/kratom
It is also bad because of kratom's affect on seratonin so it is like withdrawing from an ssri at the same time, to be fair it is nothing compared to pst withdrawal but it is hell with no other meds to help

I've been taking right around a kilo every month for over 3 years now. Now to begin with of course it was something like a kilo every 2 months for maybe the first 6 and with a break of about 7-8 months ending in February of last year.

I've really not had much of a problem, but I'm sorry to hear you are anyway. 60g a day would be absolute fucking hell on your stomach I imagine. I get really nauseous over about a 12g or so dose and I really get no added benefit from going over that threshold of about 30g a day.

a kilo? what's your favorite method of taking it?

my insides were fucked, constipation was bad, hair loss was bad, weight loss was bad. Protein pump inhibitors really help with kratom indigestion if you're still on it though. And you never get the desire to try a harder, more euphoric opiate though?

I use every day and have nothing like that

been using kratom 7 years on and off
been using it almost daily for about 3 years
addiction sucks
gonna take my prework morning dose in a few minutes

How do you work on it

Is it like white in the morning red at night type thing?

Rip anons at work

I just tosh and wash. I THINK though the plant matter is actually what makes you more nauseous on the powder than the actual alkaloid. I've tried making a tea and freezing is with lemon juice along with taking tumeric with tolerance and haven't noticed any significant difference. I've never tried extract so I have no idea about any of that except that's usually what's blamed in the kratom community if someone has health problems.

I haven't experienced any of that except stomach problems. Which is weird since you would think the kratom would have some kind of mechanical effect on my bowel movements, but I've always had them every two-three days and that didn't change at all with kratom. No, but
>And you never get the desire to try a harder, more euphoric opiate though?
I will substitute kratom with extra caffeine, food, nicotine, and/or weed. When I'm taking a tolerance break. Like I might go months without a tolerance break, but I find my tolerance resets really quick compared to weed. If I go a day without it my tolerance isn't totally reset, but that first dose after the day is very euphoric and then subsequent doses return me to much less noticeable feelings.

I know there are physiological differences according to a lot of people in the community where a few people have serious liver/kidney damage from it and most people will never experience that. Did you ever have blood work done?

i use all different colors just depends on what i have at the time
my tolerance is insanely high so i barely get much effect these days
im about to take a mix of a large number of strains 10.75g in total

How do you drink that? Its like straight liquor

ive gotten used to it over time
i used to mix it with some kind of juice but eventually i just switched to mixing it into water

Man I just took some cbd with Kratom and feel relaxed as fuck

If you wanna boost Kratom benefits take sone cbd with it

I should say specifically I put a small amount of water or tea in my mouth and then the kratom and then drink more water/tea. If you put it straight into your mouth with no water then it will stick to everything and might make you gag going down. It goes down way smoother if you go small amount of water in mouth>kratom>big swish of water. I also try to take it on a completely empty stomach or I don't get as much of an effect and any calories even in liquid form will do this.

i also find its good to chase kratom down with a hot drink after

usually i just smoke weed with it

You ever try an oblate disk? That sounds like hell. Essentially the same as tossing but with no taste

Coming off of it just gives you the shits and stomach cramps for ~3 days. After that it's like nothing happened. This was from dosing 30g/day for over a year.

You faggots that are scared to come off of it are retarded, just do it.

Also you can make kratom into edibles that taste like shit if you're tired of drinking it. Chasing it with milk also neutralizes most of the flavor.

I had to look up a video and that really doesn't look like fun to me. I've had zero problem with my method and have almost zero taste. The only thing is you'll take in more liquid which you probably need to do anyway. Also I always use room temp water. If you go with cold it just makes it harder to swallow or at least does for me.

Milk is really that good for it? I might try it with some chocolate almond milk or something sounds good ive been taking it with orange juice or just popping pills I mostly pop the pills

Its easier for me to pop like 20 pills then to try and drink it and Im already a lard ass so i dont think taking in more calories is a good idea

Those extracts sound amazing but 30 dollars for one gram is a bit much. Unless i can find it cheaper or something

20 caps is a lot of gel in your gut though, and kratom already isn't great for your stomach.

Get the water going as hot as it'll go from the tap, mix in ~3g per 8 oz, stir and chug followed by milk. I guess the fat helps.

Alternate. 75g chocolate, 25g kratom, 13g butter. Heat chocolate/butter in microwave until melted and mixed, add in kratom, form into 7 balls for almost a 3.5g dose each. Chases really well with milk.

everyone agrees that kratom is the most foul tasting thing ever, especially after throwing up on it?

Its not fun but you swallow 3 grams of Kratom with one gulp and no taste

Its already banned in Australia. Typical.

Well if you toss and wash and put water in first then it just kind of floats on the top of your tongue. You might have a tiny amount of excess, but it's not noticeable.

Yeah just idk what it is i have a weak stomach and cant take bad tasting shit i literally cant even take a single shot of alcohol

Thats fucked its such a mild drug it only really kicks your ass with an extract or with 0 tolerance

Meant to tag the ausfag in that post