How can this guy get a qt gf, that helps him poop and dresses him, but not us, anons?

How can this guy get a qt gf, that helps him poop and dresses him, but not us, anons?
>youtu.be/OVe2YGDSOBk

Attached: F5478C2C-6FD6-4790-9A6E-57B8AB842EE7.jpg (1525x1525, 235K)

This woman clearly has her own psychological issues if she even considers dating this guy.

What makes you think that?

Oreganolo familia

I could listen to her speak all day.

you know she gets side dick

Someone being so pitiful on the surface like that is a form of social status.

What a chad..

This comment is original

Attached: 84000703-66FC-4F50-A09D-570EE01F1910.jpg (937x828, 106K)

God i want to watch them fuck. Shes prob kinky af. We should start a group fund to reach 50k to buy that

she's dating the only guy in the world who can't cheat on her lmao

Her thighs are as big as his torso, he'd snap in half. I'd wager there is no intercourse at all is this relationship and all they do is snuggle. Maybe he wriggles his warped toes and flips her bean but I bet it's 90% platonic. She's probably been pumped and dumped so many times by guys that she's become disinterested in sex and wants a purely emotional relationship which is what this guy gives her.

that makes sense ttbh

She probably beats the shit out of him like Stephen Hawking's wife.

Pretty sure they talked about being intimate. She probably sucks him off and then sits on his face, thats my guess.

She has kind of an incredible body.

Women only get into a relationship if chad or if a possibility to leach

She is leaching the hell out of him, probably getting support money from the family to take care of him and also from the government, also she gets a free accommodation and probably free food... this roastie won the lottery here
Also obviously she is getting fucked by some chads and this poor guy can't do anything about it, if he kick her out only pure loneliness awaits him, this bitch put that crippled in a checkmate possition

>brings up a chess metaphor
>doesn't mention that she's a queen that can move freely and he's a king that can only move one square at a time
Step your meme game up nigger.

She could injure him pretty bad performing some acts. We'll never know what really goes on behind closed doors but the relationship is definitely not one of lust like so many want to believe. She see's him like a disabled child she must care for who gets to suck on her tits every so often. I see this a lot like Boogie's relationship where is was impossible for them to have sex which for some women is preferable.

Just throw it off a mountain as an infant like the gods did back when humanity was worth a damn.

I watched some videos and they're actually really cute together. I like the way they interact and very much want that for myself. I'm incredibly envious.

christ alive she is hot

Obviously its not lust. Watch her videos and you'll see her treat him like a puppy, constantly going "awww" and kissing him. A lot of women like taking care of a disabled guy, that's probably it.
I concur

daily reminder that face is everything for women

>Outlier

>Rule

I'm not surprised someone else had to say this before

Attached: smug dog.png (499x497, 285K)

Yeah, that's what I meant. He's like an injured animal or harmless Puppy that she wants to care for. The problem is too many men (or incels) think she is with him because she lusts after him and wants to bang his brains out when it's the contrary.

>tfw it's only ever older women whose maternal instincts you arouse

Quit complaining nigger. A mommy gf is like a robot's dream come true.

l mean much older.

Grandmommy gfs are fine too.

its a marketing stunt , like the van life and other streaming stuff.
this shit gets them views and subs , bet you they make shit load of money.

She's obviously getting fucked by Chad on the side and only dates that cripple for societal brownie points.

This is true.
This is original af

you haven't called the suicide hotline enough. infantilism guys are like 75% of the people who call our crisis line to lure counselors into sympathetically listening while they fap

Money
Originaliono