Bread General - /bg/

What's your favorite kind of bread, Jow Forums? I like a good loaf of rye bread.

Attached: sprouted-rye-bread_8817.jpg (1300x1953, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whole wheat

challah

banana bread

Attached: 1494698237736.png (277x632, 121K)

This like super black bread that was fresh and crunchy. I had it in Budapest at a Michelin Star restaurant.

multigrain for anything other than bacon and egg sangers, in which case white or sourdough

>mfw large majority of amerifats don't know how fucking good pic related is

Attached: leib-peenleib-69911561.jpg (900x603, 118K)

MY FAVOURITE KIND OF BREAD IS RYE BREAD.

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

Attached: RYE BREAD.png (941x820, 992K)

Potato Bread

it's trash. you only eat it because you can't afford meat.

Pita bread. It's what you eat with Greek Gyros.

Attached: slow-cooker-gyros-with-beef-and-tzatziki-sauce.jpg (1474x2212, 164K)

Is cornbread really bread? I feel it's not.

Attached: how-to-store-cornbread-thaw.jpg (406x305, 22K)

Whatever it is it’s fucking amazing

IT IS CALLED "CORNBREAD", IT IS MADE FROM A CEREAL GRAIN, AND IT HAS THE CONSISTENCY, AND APPEARANCE, OF BREAD.

HOW WOULD CORNBREAD NOT BE BREAD, ACCORDING TO YOU?

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

It’s more of a cake consistency. I think corn cake would be more accurate. Maybe Americans don’t want to admit they eat cake and call it bread because it just adds to the stereotype of Americans being fat.

autism

Borodinsky

Attached: borordinsky_bread.jpg (1280x960, 216K)

I like poppy seed bloomers. Has to have had an eggwash or it's a waste of bread.

Whole wheat, rye... whatever is the heartiest and least processed.

define the difference corntooth

Baguette

huwhite bread

Attached: white-bread-51-600-600x400.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Vollkorn Dinkel

I like chia bread

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Diabeetus

One has sugar and butter and one doesn’t

Kike.

Irish soda bread, sourdough and American corn-bread.

Attached: DbmEP9JVMAAp-nE.jpg (640x640, 84K)

French

Supreme snack coming through

Attached: svyturys-cafe-bar.jpg (413x450, 35K)

I've heard from many guys who visited the USA that your bread is full with sugar... why are you doing such things? And i like black bread the most here desu

Attached: glutenfreies-schwarzbrot-mit-hefe-auch-fuer-kenwood-cooking-chef-6.jpg (1900x1239, 655K)

vajayjay loaf

Attached: tunabread.jpg (1392x889, 139K)

None, carbohydrates are shit for you. Keto is the only way to go if you want to resist becoming a weak, fat bitch

because americans low fast food, they eat so much junk food they cant eat a bread that isnt highly refined and accually has some fiber in it.
the opposite of pic related

Attached: image.jpg (640x557, 32K)

This. All the other kinds of bread are nigger tier.

>BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: crack.jpg (800x267, 182K)

Bread makes you fat

Attached: tumblr_p7p8y0EA0t1t1avifo1_500.jpg (500x750, 132K)

Pic is making me horny

You should search on youtube americans eating european mc donalds ect.... and they ALWAYS say our shit is much much better and actually tastes like real food instead of the shit that they get in the USA
I hate the EU for many reasons but the food regulations are one of the few things that i love

>And i like black bread the most here desu
We know. Seriously though, it's because they put sugar in fucking everything and we've become accustomed to the taste. Have you ever had Hawaiian rolls?

Attached: tumblr_p7rmqkSKWf1rjobmvo1_1280.jpg (624x1280, 129K)

Not if youre a sprinter

>sprinter

Nigger tier sport. White men are supposed to lift weights.

thats always the thing, lobertarians hate regulations because they think things will regulate themself, but restricting shit things to not be put in food is great.
keto people dont do cardio

No i didn't... and your sugar is not even real sugar you use corn syrup instead that shit is dangerous and should be banned

Being an athlete runner will wreck your body anyways. A shitty carb heavy diet is just the icing on top.

BTFO

Not political.
What is it with all these slide threads?
SAGE

Yeah, we can thank heavy subsidization of the (((farming industry))) in corn for that shit. I would give it a try if you get the chance, that's what a lot of Americans would consider "sweet" bread. Best paired with greasy/fried food.

Bread is the grainy jew.

This is food you should eat.

Attached: low-carb-guide-2-1.jpg (800x392, 42K)

There is no more or less quality bread in Russia?

bump

>tfw you have to make your own bread in burgerland to avoid onions and/or high fructose corn syrup

I think it's funny that bayer aka we germans bought monsanto and we sell cancer food to everyone outside of europe haha but they're not allowed to sell their gmo shit in the EU

I agree, food regulations are important if we don't want to end up like amerifats.

we the jews now
sugar tax and not allowing to remove fiber during processing as well as only grass fed animal products could save us all, but that will be hardcore unpopular, just look at how the grees lost votes because they wanted 1 vegetarian day in cafeterias. People want their shit food and that will keep us from putin regulations that accually save people
so you can be as athletic as robert atkins?

HELL YEAH

Martin's potato bread for life. softest, fluffiest, kindest potato bread i've ever had.

What you got there isn't even real bread, dry as fuck, old as fuck, almost like pastry. First rule of bread: fresh. Second rule: rye and wheat. Third rule: stone oven. Fourth rule: good teeth.

Attached: old-style slovenian bread.jpg (800x532, 452K)

this is powwerful

I'm from Baltics and I don't recognize wtf that is. Is this jizz on lavaž?

mfw. got it. cheese and dry bread, preferably w garlic. is godtier snack idd.

Excellent choice mein bruder

Bread is for free in restaurant here, many types and any dinner costs 7 to 10 euro. You eat bread with soup or fatty meat or stews.

this, and it keeps so much better than white or wheat. but any fresh bread is good for me.

really im not shilling but Martin's potato bread tastes way better and is much softer than any other kind i've had, including arnolds.

cant go back to white bread now

Faggot mods