She flirts with you even tho she has a bf

>she flirts with you even tho she has a bf
Why the fuck do roasties do this?

Attached: apu_apustaja_detective.jpg (882x731, 113K)

They need to make sure they have backup options.

Still, it's so fucking low. Ended up telling the guy about it. He did nothing about it.

Because we live in an age where sexuality defines personality

hmm.. inspecting this thread.. may i ask who you are quoting?

Attached: vipispropertyofs4s.gif (389x274, 215K)

I have a gf and I flirt too. Not in front of her, but hey..why not. Its fun to flirt with a qt, knowing deep down that she wants the Dick, and you want her, but youre not allowed to. Adds excitement. Of course bitter robots would never be able to understand.

One of the follow:
Fun
Not happy with her current relationship
Looking to cheat

He didn't care because he's been conditioned to think it's normal behavior. Which I guess it technically is, because we allowed it to become openly common, which is really the only way to measure "normal". So yeah stop being such a shitlord, it's perfectly normal to flirt with other people while in a relationship.

Well my son, this is what society calls a skank.
And in a proper society we avoid skanks.

Attached: standard_1500x1125_FatherSonTalk2.jpg (1500x1125, 382K)

Imagine advocating the betrayal of trust. Have fun being divorced later in life if you even manage to make it that far, degenerate shit

I do have a girlfriend and at every opportunity I try to flirt and get new phone numbers from other girls
You never know when the relationship might end and for a man is ridiculous way more difficult to be back on track.
Instead the roastie just needs 2 minutes to find 10 new hard dicks
>she downloads tinder 30 seconds
>she gives likes to the chads 1 minute
>she sends her number to the matched chads 30 seconds
Girls lives on easy mode.
We live in nightmare chaos mode, maybe the chads has it better but they have to do work too.

Hey sir who are you quoting?

That's the only way they know how to interact with guys.

nice. diligent. based.

Attached: verynice.gif (205x274, 16K)

Men with much more attractive wives and girlfriends also constantly hit on me when I don't even like them back, it's disgusting and then the wife/gf gets mad at ME when i didn't even want to be part of this!

>qt big tiddy girl invites me to see a movie
>our faces are like half an inch apart when we're whispering shit to each other
>she fucking does it again the next week
>I increase physical contact during the movie, just to gauge her reaction
>she seems into it
>still getting closer

>she has a bf she's deeply in love with

Why the fuck are you doing this Jenna? You know I'm a virgin, you know I'm sexually frustrated, you yourself have said "You know, it's always kinda sad, you coming in here alone all the time to see movies. You should get a gf" like do you not understand the kind of vibe you're giving off

Most often, women do this when their bf is unsatisfying. I usually fuck taken women. They don't see me as relationship material, so it never turns into anything, but based on my experience it's usually:
1. BF isn't putting out enough/purposely not having sex
2. BF cheated/seems uninterested in GF

Usually it's not even slutty girls that are like this, just women that are tired of their BF's weak ass sex game.

>/lit/ shitposting and chad threads
late night r9k is fucking LITTY brah

>cheating woman
>not a slut
Oxymoron

>actually taking sex this seriously
Jeez, junior, eat an edible or something, your blood pressure will go up. I don't go around calling people "sluts" unless there's a reason to.

Imagine being such an incel that you think cheating makes a woman a slut.

The same reason you fall in love with any girl who likes you even a little - they're massively insecure and need validation.

probably because she realizes that her life is unfulfilling; unfortunately she's not smart enough to realize that she can't compartmentalize relationships between sweet (ie; the nerds who fawn over her) and sexy (ie; the chads who exploit her)

maintain a cool demeanor. you might think that a relationship will "save" you, but that's just your libido talking. desire is the origin of suffering. cut your desires off and contentment awaits

Easier to tell yourself all women are sluts than to tell yourself you have a problem with respecting human beings

>sweet (i.e. the nerds who fawn over her)
That's not sweet, it's creepy...

Lol, they're just pissed they married a closet homo who flirts with guys.

>sweet (ie; the nerds who fawn over her)
That's creepy af my dude.

There's a difference between playful harmless flirting and actual flirting

fuck her anyway it's worth it

Woooaaaah there bud, cheating is one of the smlimiest things you can do. It's straight up betrayal.
Maybe the person cheating is at fault and not the one cheated on?
>inb4 incel
Not even an insult
And also
I've been having sex since I was 19

they don't want you
they just want to be wanted
this is female biology for you
why do women keep fit and well dressed after getting married? to keep the husband sexually satisfied? gimme a break niggga, they do that shit because nature tells them to. they need to be desirable. women have a while alphabet of plans if you figure out what they are about. that's why women were forcred to marry younger way back then. giving them a choice is a mistake for they DON'T KNOW what they want by nature. honor and self respect need to be forced into a women, for they have no need for that. if you let them do what they want, they will pursue teenage basketball team, which most of them do. even if they go for someone older, they insist on shit like removing the hair from the chest and back, removing 30% of your eyebrows and being slim, which is all associated with teenage basketball players. tall, hairless, girly facial features... the older they get, the more they realize that these men are pretty useless other than giving them orgasms so they start going for a different kind of man. a man who can make money.

>incel isn't an insult
Then you haven't seen much of Jow Forums, stick around a bit.
Cheating is situational. Most people have done it, whether proudly or not, and most women as described by OP are looking for a way out of their relationship due to being physically or emotionally unsatisfied. I knew one girl that had her bf messaging guys on instagram asking to blow them, while dating her. I didn't think twice about fucking her, nor did I feel bad for dude that thought sucking dick was better than tonguing a bubble butt.

Sex isn't a big deal, if people started to realize that there'd be so much less divorce.

I'm sure you have champ, must be your "women are property" charming opinions that land you all the ladies.

>Usually it's not even slutty girls that are like this, just women that are tired of their BF's weak ass sex game.
A good woman will either work with him to fix it or breakup, a shit woman will cheat
I'm guilty of fucking a woman who had a beta BF but she was mentally fucked and I don't really glout about it

They always want a fallback guy for backup validation.

There are a lot of bad people in the world. If I knew she was with someone else I would be repulsed and not flirt back because she is already untrustworthy garbage.

that's totally fair, "fawn" was a bad term (though it is probably telling of my particular failings (i'm very drunk and very alone))

suppose i rephrased it as: "the nerds who actually listen to what she says, and try to offer decent advice despite the knowledge that she will never give that much of a shit about you."

it's certainly still sad and creepy, but i hope you get the idea that me fucking her isn't the end-goal. her being happy is the end-goal.

i probably should stop wasting my time, eh?

they like the atention,being wanted, being desire makes them feel powerful,like they re in control,dont lose your time with trash like that

>A good woman will either work with him to fix it or breakup, a shit woman will cheat
Yeah, sorry, I don't judge someone's moral fiber based off of their sex acts.
>I'm guilty of fucking a woman who had a beta BF but she was mentally fucked and I don't really gloat about it
You feeling guilty is your own problem. I have no moral qualms with working out an orgasm with someone.

>imagine being such a cuck that you are ok with your girl cheating on you

Next time we see something (she's mentioned she wants to see something with me again) maybe we're whispering stupid shit, I lean in just a little too close and kiss her. Not like there's any harm there, if she calls me out I apologize.

>Couple have mutual trust they are exclusive
>someone breaks this trust
You're a virgin might as well try

My point is your framing demonstrates a thought that affection is transactional. This is the issue I have. I get where you're coming from. Believe it or not the "chad" guys are sweet and caring to women, too.

>all couples have the same dynamic and boundaries
>monogamy is mainstream in 2019
>cheating is a spontaneous act with no underlying reasoning nor prior relationship issues
>women are just cheating slootz

Seriously, though. Cheating is more nuanced than "we agreed we were exclusive, so now I'm gonna go fuck someone else." There's almost always underlying issues that are the result of neglect.
If you're not satisfying your partner, the relationship will always and inevitably crumble; and usually because the neglected partner will go somewhere they feel attended to.

Dude why are you even trying, incels here still think that relationships are primary school "we going steady?" "we going steady!" shit because they didn't get any since.

I genuinely feel sorry for the socially inept dudes.

Also, it helps that I have a do nothing job where I shitpost on here all day.

Females monkey branch
They also love having plausible deniability
No sense of accountability
Loyalty
Or responsibility

women are incapable of grasping abstract concepts outside basic societal pressures as demonstrated by the samefagging roastie dancing around the whole point of the thread

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (327x327, 57K)

that's how our society simply works
why do people always call politicians liars, frauds and do nothing about it? because politicians represent average civilian

All I can say is this. Never sink to their level. Do not listen to the posters who tell you to just act like them and be loose, easy, and slutty with people because it doesn't matter. It isn't worth it, don't let them drag you down.

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.
Its all genetics breh.

they like attentions

>girl keeps calling me cute and says "love you user"
>is in a relationship
STOP SAYING THAT I KNOW YOU DONT MEAN IT, THAT WORD LOST ITS MEANING

Attached: fffffuuuuuu.jpg (540x547, 20K)

Im a girl you freak

Tell me how you came to see both the labia of your mother and sister close enough to determine their size.
Tell me how you know your fathers cock smell often enough to tell how it is in accordance with his showering habits.

I can never tell if responses to bait are geuine, or bait themselves. Sometimes the bait chain goes so far up that you can't tell who's baiting who anymore.

Because they can get easy access to male attention by doing so. Hell you might even be the backup plan. I had a stacy like this in college but I put her off with my crippling autism.