/drugfeels/

Opioids are the best.

Attached: be2.png (800x800, 180K)

First for burping up kratom powder

Does /alcohol/ count, brobots? Just getting off of work and enjoying my second beer. More to come

Attached: nG3eho9.png (785x644, 65K)

Took some kratom 2 hours ago and it's so strong somehow, a lot of times it just boosts my mood a bit but now it's pretty damn good.

so which thread we on boys

Jesus what the fuck is the catalog even

Got clean from xanax and oxycodone about 160+ days ago, they are not worth it. If you think they are "the best" you have developed a serious enough addiction to realize they are actually "the worse".

LSD/DMT/Shrooms/Mescaline occasional use is what I recommend for staying healthy and still having recreational experiences (well, not DMT).

Now I jus need to quit smoking weed everyday.

Who the fuck knows right now

I like the op image on this one better, so my vote's here
I've distanced myself from everything r9k at this point. Probably some edrama bullshit

What dose did you take? I've got some coming in the mail in a few hours, the anticipation to be anything but sober is killing me

3 grams of red borneo

There's only like 10 threads up now lmao

where are you nip

Attached: 420.jpg (960x716, 79K)

who here has overdosed before

Any Aussies (specifically south aussies) know how much your typical gram of coke goes for?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1408052593055.gif (200x150, 780K)

>tfw no opioid plug
Maybe I should just make a fake script

I have.
Woke up in a ambulance after ODing on what was sold to me as hydromorphine, many others OD'ed as well.

Drinking rum

ironic, i od'd on hydromorph and xanax a while back as well. I snorted it, only about 8mg with no tolerance. The problem was the mix of benzos and opis that rly got me. Glad youre ok. I didnt go to hospital or anything I was sweating buckets for like an hour and couldnt complete any function and then collapsed in bed, woke up alive.

8mg seems like a lot for someone without a tolerance, was it a xanax judgement thing?
I'm sure mine was actually a fent-alouge because I did a tiny bit with a heroin tolerance and still fell out.

Your story reminds me, once I did a shot of H in the bathroom and woke up an hour later on the floor, I was pissed that i missed out on my high and shot up again. I'm glad I'm not a IV junky anymore, its mostly just PST for me nowadays.

I think opioids are kinda gay but maybe that's just because I've never really been a big fan of sleeping

I agree with you, stims are my poison of choice

Nothing like a fat line of coke while drunk off your ass

gonna have another shot of voddy lads

Keep knockin' 'em down man

cheers mate, gonna crack another beer, more stims and fucking enjoy cleaning up this shit

different user here also in au wondering what the pice per mg of oxy, asking for a friend too

jannies better not fuck with this thread