Get your fucking faggot threads out of Jow Forums. Fuck your retarded fembot threads and your degenerate faggot threads...

Get your fucking faggot threads out of Jow Forums. Fuck your retarded fembot threads and your degenerate faggot threads. You want to suck dick and be a little bitch? Go back to fucking Reddit or /lgbt.

Attached: kolvfkxfbgz01.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bX6PHgM8DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mommmy my lil raid failed help meeee

Based and redpilled thread
>Larping as a tranny discord usee
Sad

It doesn't seem like it failed, I think it fulfilled it's purpose perfectly. It's obvious it wouldn't prevent future shitty threads, but it destroyed the ones that existed.

Agreed, fags are getting to the point they've become as bad as ponyfags yet there has been no rule yet to contain them

fuck off faggot. you never were a true robot.

just get the fag threads deleted and leave the innocent alone you retard
if you go on a shooting do you shoot fellow robots as well?

>NO MORE FAGS AND NO MORE HAGS

Attached: fembots.jpg (609x588, 151K)

FUCKING BASED

WOOOHOOOOOOO

You're the one that needs to leave. This isn't your board anymore. You've been replaced.

Also have too agree, don't be retarded, there are fucking boards for gays. Go away.

There will be no mercy to you fags on the day of the rope, laugh while you can

Sometimes i pray for Islam to dominate, at least they deal with fags the right way, repression or death. Christianity became way too soft, specially after they lost power in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bX6PHgM8DA

What about the family stories threads?

HAHAHAHAHAHA Keep telling yourself that faggot/tranny/femcunt/SJW/discord tranny/communist/plebbitor

im afraid the faggot problem is only going to get worse, but we should make it hell for them

Attached: D1e0RwuXcAAGtXH.png (1278x1444, 1.57M)

based, someone had to say it.

Attached: Awkward Dog.png (390x473, 321K)

I say it all the time and yo gys always ay me off.

OP is a newfag.
The gays here are well-behaved.
They stay in their own threads.
The TRANNIES on the other hand...

A fag of the same herb, both should fuckoff to /lgbt/

death grips are a feminist band

Being serious with you, sometimes I used considerer the possibility of doing a school shooting on my high school (don't judge my life was being SERIOUSLY fucked up in and outside of school, and I was having only 4 hours to sleep per day, if any at all, so I wasn't thinking straight), and if I did so I wouldn't bother if some random faggets died in the process, even more because it would end up making it harder. so why should someone bother with some random internet threads being deleted as long as the raid fulfilled it's objective, how could someone target exactly what threads would and wouldn't be deleted?
Not wanting to sound like an edgy tryhard but it probably did.

IS IT TIME TO TURN THE FILTER OFF AND POST GORE IN THEIR THREADS?

Attached: 498974989.jpg (200x253, 9K)

>Discordfag
GTFO of here, normie

Do whatever you need to do. These faggots need to get the fuck out. We are all tired of them. Trannies, faggots, cunts.

IVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS. FUCK ME YOU ROBOTS ARE DENSE CUNTS.

inspirational post lies here

Attached: download.jpg (301x167, 11K)

TRANNIES AND FEMCUNTS ARE TO BE ROUNDED UP AT THE NEAREST CONTAINMENT FACILITY FOR ERADICATION
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
GAME OVER, MAN

Attached: kmafrog.jpg (800x800, 284K)

It's a topicless board. Just ignore them.