I'm a girl

Why are males always the initiators physically?
For example when I got on dates men always try to touch me at the end of the date even when I tell them several times that I'm unable to get aroused unless I'm the initiator they always 'forget'.
In't it a basically marketing idea that any resource that's easily available is not as desired? So why do men think it's a good idea to be so desperate?
MGTOW feel free to reply.

Attached: 1552255187795.png (1828x758, 623K)

You made this thread yesterday, penis envy slut

I'll start making it every day for you.

>I'm a girl
Fucking hell, what is this larp?

Attached: 1538065148014.png (258x226, 114K)

Since you are the only person replying you obviously have thoughts about it. What are they?

MGTOW feel free to reply.

>a girl
fucking cancer newfag
get outtttt

Jow Forums is so fucking different now saying you are a girl is so common place & cool that doesn't even work anymore. :(

Because initiating works on the vast majority of girls, and waiting for shit to happen basically doesn't work ever.

It pays off.

Most women want you to initiate. Most women want you to be dominant. You get a lot from women by pushing for sex as a man. It's just a fact.

This is the correct objective answer. Please don't try to act retarded arguing with it.

Attached: 143864244238.jpg (498x500, 51K)

Because you intentionally put im a girl to catch attention

I think you need a nobel for this discovery.

Sure I happy accept ur answer. but int there culturally speaking some kind of weird removal of choice in how we regard men's ideologies then? particularly those in the manosphere.

>that image
This is now a get thread

Attached: rolling.jpg (728x588, 76K)

I don't know what that garbage you just typed was supposed to say in English, but it's biologically driven. If someone tells you it's cultural they're filling your head with bullshit.

>Why are males always the initiators physically?
> For example when I got on dates men always try to touch me at the end of the date even when I tell them several times that I'm unable to get aroused unless I'm the initiator they always 'forget'.
A: people are made of habits and B: a lot of women demand one thing and expect the opposite.

Also initiate faster slowpoke

>I'm a girl.
Then kindly GET THE HELL OUT

Attached: chadvisualizer.png (500x700, 49K)

doing gods work user...excellent work.
keepit up

Are you just dating desperate boys?

okay sure. but saying men should want to sex on the level they adhere to that behavior is some kind of paradoxical removal of choice to them. the assumption about mens behavior and thinking starts there. and that IS cultural.

rollerinoing
orignys

saying that it's just biological is like the assholes who say he wanted it because he had an erection. its an insidious removal of choice.

99.9% of the time when a man dates a woman he wants to fuck her. Men initiate sex because they want sex.

A man initiating sex is removing his choice? Don't be a retard.

This is obvious bait but I want to vent anyway.
Because women require it. I would love to be able to sit back and let the girl take the lead but that means dying a virgin because women are simply unwilling to do that.

it's better to find out whether something's gonna happen or not and move onto the next thing rather than passively wait for something to happen.

DUDE
BIOLOGY
LMAO

Do you think I don't understand what it's like to want sex?

Men who don't initiate get cucked.

That's honestly really it. Either make a move, or the girl will get bored, lose respect and fuck someone who isn't afraid to make sexual contact. I'd have no problem not initiating, but I din't want to get cucked/thrown away.

Why do people respond to these posts, do newfags really think we have women on here posting about dating and such?

Newfags are everywhere friend...

WHEEW blowing some steam off huh?
kinda pathetic xd

No, but i'm pretty sure you understand what's like being retarded.
Also women are assertive always will be, they will never initiate anything, men will have to all the time and the time because they know if they don't someone else will.

Now fuckoff gender studies roastie

>implying
Tits or gtfo

Seriously show tits stupid whore

>a woman
Nice LAPR user. If true, post pussy.

Lelelel le troll le trollface le gods work my fellow goodman have rebbit gold

I'm not in gender studies lol. I dont care if men want sex I take offense to the assertion they want nothing but sex or SHOULD want that, especially shilled by other asshole men like you.

made me kek
origanoodles in my boipuss

Attached: 1540869891205.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Because, unfortunately, most girls prefer that.

I'm so glad women like you exist. You're so exceptionally rare that it's hard to believe that there are people like you. I assure you men like you're looking for exist.

Women like op is pretending to be do not exist, because op is not a woman.

Maybe you're asking the wrong men out on dates

Why woul a man even approach a woman if he didn't want sex and female companionship?
Give me one (1) reason.
Why i as a guy should want a woman as a friend, what benefits me? What does she bring to my life when a male friend is and will ever be miles better?

If i approach a woman it won't just be for friendship, and same applies to most men.

Fuck it, whatever, I like pretending that they do.

Even when women do 'initiate' with me, they do it in a way that requires me to actually initiate, like asking me to kiss her instead of asking if she can kiss me or just going for it.

Not every man alive has never talked to a woman before and thereby has no ability to humanize them.

>instead of asking if she can kiss me
I'm OP and this gave me a boner honestly. I've sort of always thought about this when with a guy but then would feel a secondary guilt induced questioning of it like thinking oh that's supposed to be what the man does or that's a man way of phrasing it.

>I'm OP and this gave me a boner
Op confirmed not a woman.

Well, I would much prefer more girls broke these 'rules'.

Back to Crystal cafe whore. If you are nice but enough Chad might pump and dump you on tinder

Attached: 1552480717638.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Oh gee I hope I can be nice enough for that, daddy! What a dream!

I think you're probably a dimwit. What's your major? Sounds like some professor has been filling your head with shit and you don't even understand the material. I have a pretty good handle on the social justice and feminist literature and know what it sounds like when some idiot is enamored by the nice sounding words but can't actually wrap their head around it to form useful thoughts. You're the stereotypical indoctrinated roastie archetype. You'll never do anything useful with the 'knowledge' you think you have because you don't even know what you're talking about.

Attached: nope.jpg (429x454, 25K)

>I'm unable to get aroused unless I'm the initiator
I'm the male version of this. I literally can't respond to women who aren't this way. It's been a disaster.

Also maybe try dating women.

No one cares about your dates roastie, this isn't facebook or twitter, show us your tits or gtfo because that's literally all you have to offer

Because women never fucking initiate. Believe me, what every guy wants is a woman who'll initiate sexual contact.

I've been a NEET for a long time newfriend.

>a dimwit
Reminds me of someone I've been talking to on discord lately.

Only on r9k does being a NEET gain you credibility.

Rofl. I know right. The backwards logic. I love it.

Anyone else sometimes thinks about how weak and pathetic women really are?
They are entirely dependent on Chad to cater to their pathetic little egos, or else they fall apart....

Because the vast majority of women respond to that.

Of course I know it's your dream all you whores the same don't get it twisted

Attached: 1552247884269.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I hope I can be nothing but a pump and dump sempai!

What a cancerous image. Does she actually think that men just want to fuck women as an ego trip? Are women actually this ignorant about how the male sex drive works? He wants to fuck you because he wants to fuck you.
I hate women who complain about men like this. Bitch, YOU are the dependent one. The societal infrastructure you depend on so heavily for your undoubtedly comfortable existence was designed, built, maintained, and defended by men. Before it existed, your ancestors depended on men in a more direct fashion, making it impossible to forget how much they contribute to the collective. Women who brazenly shit on men like this, including their fathers, genuinely disgust me. Without men, you wouldn't last one week. Cunt.

Attached: cute01.png (600x640, 458K)

Honestly, it's kinda gross how submissive women are. It's like they don't even want to be people.

How does being submissive invalidate your personhood?

I dunno, I think an important characteristic of being a person is having you own independent thoughts and ideas and making your own decisions. It just freaks me out how so many women don't want to be in charge of their own life.

>start thread by unironically saying "female here"
>tons of replies
This board is a sad mockery of its past. Attention whoring should be banworthy

Attached: image.png (250x317, 81K)

>I dunno, I think an important characteristic of being a person is having you own independent thoughts and ideas and making your own decisions.

I don't see what that has to do with someone's taste in sex. Submissives often come up with the best ideas for this kind of stuff anyway. You seem to be conflating sexual submission with overall timidity of character.

>It just freaks me out how so many women don't want to be in charge of their own life.

Look around you. You're literally surrounded by men who feel the same way. You just don't empathize with females submissives because you're not female, submissive, or all that empathetic, really.

Who says they can't have their own thoughts or ideas? What's wrong with wanting a man to take charge in your life?

You seem to be conflating overall submissiveness with sexual submissiveness.

>What's wrong with wanting a man to take charge in your life?
I just think it's kinda fucked up to want someone else to take charge in your life.

Because it's the social norm for men to be the initiators, both in the initial approach, and physical intimacy. And being sexually aggressive appears to work for these men, who are probably chads in your case, so they continue doing what works. Obviously this might change if you were dating a bunch of robots.

And no man with the thought of potential pussy on his mind is thinking about market principles and the value of scarcity in shaping people's perceptions, men are thirsty as fuck and most are hyper-focused on sex if it appears they're on the brink of "achieving" it.

Hope this helps to answer your questions, fembot.

But why? That was the question in the first place. What is inherently wrong with trusting someone that you love to take care of you? People ascribe malice to traditional gender roles where there was none to begin with.

I dunno what to tell you man, I just think it's fucked up to want to live in a perpetual state of childhood.

>I'm a girl.
Sure thing, paI.

>perpetual state of childhood
Not quite, but similar. The idea of a man protecting and caring for those weaker than him is the same core concept, anyway. Some aspects of this are obsolete now because of the advancement of technology, but you can't just expect people to unlearn thousands of years of instinctual behavior. Women in the past were not submissive because all the stupid, evil men made them. There are legitimate reasons for why things used to work that way.

Every single of those points in your picture can literally be thrown right back at you and make an actual argument in the process.

Attached: reflection 100.jpg (800x450, 46K)

user, I...roll

Attached: 1547283201263.jpg (480x1042, 27K)