Are your university professors leftist...

Are your university professors leftist? Everyone in my university subscribes to Marxist thought and SJW bullshit it's driving me nuts.

Attached: 1552350445326.png (1200x1200, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YR5ApYxkU-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this shitty image supposed to imply? "The world is fucked, waaaa, voting yang"

Nope. Value added taxes go almost directly to the consumer, the dwindling white cash cow in this country will front the bill again.

>Tfw taking a online curse
>Tfw i can study whenever i want
>Tfw i don't have to deal with shit teachers and normie classmates
>Tfw everything i need i can download it and they will send me my diploma by mail

It's comfy

Attached: 27B.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

Sounds boring. You have to talk to people in person.

Attached: s4sisbadboard.png (1024x1014, 268K)

>commute to indoctrination cam- university
>either become a normbro or a redditor or most likely scenario, make no friends at all

No thanks

i'm ok with being isolated from people, it's better this, no one can bother me

Thats actually the reason i dropped out of college heck I was even getting 1k in grant money every few months ive got 16k left to my name but fuuuck that shit.

Yes.
Been YEARS like that.
Since the fucking sixty.
Disgusting.
I wonder WHY my country is getting in the shitter, eh?

One of the funniest things is professors complaining that "those priveliged white kids always talk and never give minorities a chance to speak"

In my classes, the minorities just sat on their phones all class and didn't do shit.

Fucking losers, just be based and tell them to fuck off with their leftism. You aren't forced to like them.

Attached: b8ac704c-6b23-4439-8265-f01df195e522_1.5e9e12c62e51734422ae27250283cedf.jpg (731x1000, 698K)

I had a female professor who unironically advocated for all the women to be in open relationships and said men expecting monogamy was sexist. She said a woman cheating isn't cheating, because it's just enjoying the freedom of her body without male oppression.

Some of the female students clapped for her. One of them was a feminist who soon became notorious cheating on her boyfriend with 6 guys at once. As in she fucked them all back to back at a party. Some people at the party claimed it was more and a lot of guys claims she did stuff with them at other parties. Her boyfriend became depressed and dropped out. No idea what happened to him.

I had a couple of white female professors that were clearly very liberal and their syllabi reflected it with lots of reading about the experiences of women, immigrants and "people of color." I was still pretty liberal at the time so I didn't bristle at it much and even enjoyed a few of the books.

Id rather not play the normie game anymore. Happy with my life outside the heard that is education.

youtu.be/YR5ApYxkU-U

I dont even absolutely need a diploma in my feild.

lmao, the absolute state of the West. I feel bad for the guy for having been cucked so hard.

Attached: 1525260233482.png (480x270, 218K)

gtfo normies,,,,,,,,, get outtttt

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 13K)

Yeah, most of my professors are also smart enough to know Marxism is a better economic system

>unironically believing he's too smart for college
Think hard about this dude.

Attached: 1537844748967.jpg (403x403, 36K)

Professors, the ones who were never able to make it in the real world 90% of the time. Never left their ivory towers and never will. Surely theyre da smart wunz

>Implying that this wasn't the reason why i decide to go after a online curse

I hate those potheads, so much that i decided to finish my degree without being annoyed by their degeneracy

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 60K)

They are potheads and degenerates but what the fuck can you do? If you wanna talk about intellectual topics who will you turn to?

Attached: 1322161623977-1.jpg (698x672, 26K)

What is "the real world," exactly?
What ivory towers?
You do not sound like a university student

>51434020
>unironically indoctrinated into the belief he cant be sucessful without le magic paper

Challanging the authority of modern education is like chalanging the catholic church in the middle ages. People will say, "how can you go to heaven if not through the church? Youre damed." But im a lutherian when it comes to this subject. You can find a good job (be saved) without a degree. Its not 100% nessicary for everyone. And high gpas and graduating at 19 is cool, but it diesnt make any more of a man than someone who didnt.

But you do. Lol

I do not want to interact with them, that's why I decided to isolate myself, I just want to finish my degree and start working in my field alone

Attached: 414151981.png (579x624, 516K)

Im enrolling back in online school next semester too, but i already have a job in my feild and will have enough exsperience to get by without a diploma by the time i get one.

He means that most professors are awkward, dorky old white dudes. They don't have technical skills like the geeks or personal skills like chads and Stacy's. So they can't really function outside of the comfortable little world they live in.

Except for maybe the high performing ones who are engaged in cutting edge research, and like stephen hawkings. He was a professor.

>live on indoctrination campus
>get to drink like a fountain and bang qts left and right
>still have like a 4.0 GPA

Give in user. It's worth it.

>They don't have technical skills like the geeks
>or personal skills like chads and Stacy's
You use this language, and you want to talk about awkward, dorky white dudes? Protection, much?

Perhaps you should listen to your superiors for once, user-kun~

I'm talking about the liberal arts variety, not science or engineering professors.

At least we have some degree of self awareness and pick a profession where you don't have to lecture all day.

One of my professors said we shouldn't say western society was superior at the time the Europeans reached the Indians.

Attached: ojMjzYs-1.jpg (2018x1024, 332K)

Professors tend to work in the field. Most college kids know that.

No this image is trying to "red pill" Yang supporters. In other words poltards are just spreading their racust ideology and lack of understanding like usual

I guess you're the dumbass of the flock

My school had a decent amount of professors with work experience, but they were definitely not the majority.

The ones that go straight to academia are typically garbage. I do believe most professors should be required to have work experience.

This is a massive cope for not going to Uni. Jesus Christ, why do you think your opinion matters when you havent even picked up a book on the field these students and professors have been studying for years. You literally have zero insight into probably anything besides pigotry and shock politics that caters to your world view. Fucking brainlet

That's true though. China was leagues ahead of the west up until about the 17th century or so.

The Aztecs also had far more advanced engineering and building capabilities than any of the countries in Europe.

>your mind on leftism

Aztec "engineering" is what the Egyptians were doing thousands of years ago

The legends teaching comp sci at Murdoch uni are red pill as fuck

>muh China glorification
>literally can't do what the West did with its own inventions
>now tries to take credit for far more advanced inventions
>leaves out all the degeneracy and genocide in China
>leaves out that China was never able to conquer other cultures
>China got conquered by other cultures throughout its history
>the traditional Chinese reaction to invasion is to abandon its people as slaves and retreat inland as far as possible
>literally the only reason China remained China is because nobody wanted to conquer AND settle there
>mostly because the British kept worse empires from taking over

China is a joke.

Even if that were true it's far more advanced than anything the Europeans had at that time.
If you read Cortez's accounts of Tenochtitlan he literally says that he's never seen anything like it before.

Here's a quote from del Castillo that I found in 2 seconds on wikipedia.
> When we saw so many cities and villages built in the water and other great towns on dry land we were amazed and said that it was like the enchantments (...) on account of the great towers and cues and buildings rising from the water, and all built of masonry. And some of our soldiers even asked whether the things that we saw were not a dream? (...) I do not know how to describe it, seeing things as we did that had never been heard of or seen before, not even dreamed about.

Attached: Tenochtitlan.jpg (1179x2061, 297K)

fuck off y*ngshill

>those pics
Stop.
Do not bring this evil here.

It means if they were ever hired as a at a job they'd be too incompetent to continue working there so instead they teach others. If your professor is younger than 50 and is not a history/philosophy teacher this is the case 99% of the time.

I don't take liberal arts classes so I've never had a professor talk about politics, with the exception of my economics professor who spent half the class every class talking about how much he loved trump and that he was going to move back to Egypt once he was out of office.

Attached: aD18ydw_700b.png (700x820, 337K)

reminder that normies are a boogeyman and you're really just afraid of people with different opinions

Wha? Afraid of ol'good Goofy?

Attached: 1465144656.png (432x440, 290K)

fuck nixon

Attached: 1534033643364.png (912x900, 130K)

>your mind on leftism
Jesus christ user, your retarded. Good thing your a leftist otherwise you'd fail college.

Yeah, progress isn't a straight line, you can be different and still advanced

you*re*
i would tell you to get an education but we wouldn't want you to get brainwashed by liberals :^)

more like fuck LBJ

Attached: 1440155896219.jpg (1575x1081, 177K)

Ooga booga we beez advanced n shiet.

Its the literal definition of advanced you moron.

Wtf is that pic user

haha what is? You don't think two different cultures can develop differently and be more advanced in ways that matter to them?

>spelling on Jow Forums
Why do you out yourself as a newfag like this? Better call your discord buddies becuase evil racist misogynist are having a discussion you don't like. How dare anyone have any conversation you don't like anywhere on the internet!

Unless you define advanced in some hypothetical retarded way, no.

The entire idea of cultural advancement is entirely false. There is no such thing.

dude, you're the one sperging out when people don't agree with you, what's going on? people are allowed to call bullshit if you're allowed to spew it

I guess nobody is advanced then, I don't know what you're trying to communicate or prove here

damn you really wrote all that, huh

Its hell. Its not just the professors either. Every time i go to class i feel so disconnected from the world. I don't belong here, these are not my people. Its reminds me that I'm going to have to bee a fake person my entire life.

Try a little harder next time.

Attached: 1547628157254.gif (298x223, 748K)

imagine this level of cope

I feel your pain. I live in the middle east so this is not an issue here, BUT I know a couple of extremely lefty fucks and I feel like dying when I listen to them or read their smartass holier than thou bs on facebook. Imagine those types being the majority.. god..

Great counter argument. You totally pulled apart and destroyed the evidence that I provided. Whitenats are fucking morons.

I literally refuse to believe this is true. I am a leftist, but shit like this is ridiculous.

Yes. I don't mind there being liberal organizations on campus, but the fucking professors and administration being in on it is bullshit. I actually like how insufferable liberals are being right now, it means more people will come over to my way of thinking. The more they try to force people into their way of thinking, the more people will reject it.

Attached: dog02.jpg (720x718, 33K)

Just went to an open day in London
> Put of uni because of cost and think you can get by without it
> Try for several years but in the end decide to go because retail sucks
> Go to Uni open day
> First lecturer has name followed by (he, him, his)
> 'Sexism isn't over, look at germany where they lowered the cost of train tickets for women's
> Freedom of speech is fine so long as you use it against Trump and the Queen
> Over hear "I hate white guys" as I walk past
> 'Go to protests just not right wing protests'
> 'You are all individuals even if you look the same and have the same ideologies, you ARE special' because the room was 90%non white females
> Constant diversity good diversity good diversity good (BUT NOT WHITE GUYS)
> Picture of beautiful Rembrandt style art on wall with a picture of boobs in front drawn with pen with femenist slogans

Omg the memes are real

I was THE ONLY white male at the open day besides some older parents

AAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: KOTHP1.png (1366x768, 628K)

>evidence
You mean anecdotal evidence from a time everyone lied about their enemies to make their own accomplishments look more glorious.

"Hey guys, Alexander here, just marched up on some tiny, insignificant village, had 'em outnumbered 100 to 1 and still suffered casualities, had no defenses to speak off and didn't know we were coming, remember my legacy tho"

I had a "Human Rights and their Critics" class at UofT. It was literally a critical theory class. Im a classical lib kind of guy.

The professor was surprisingly nice and thanked me for "playing foil" to the rest of the class.

nice larp, tumblr

Logical fallacy, and why do you imply that simply because someone doesn't go to Uni they are incapable of studying? Because YOU are incapable of educating yourself, everyone must be incapable of educating themselves?

What you're describing is not intelligence but openness, you need others to tell you what to do and how to think, you must go to an education facility to be educated, you cannot believe something has happened unless the media has told you so.

There are no cultures
There are no races
There are no IQ differences
Genes don't matter
Masculinity is a social construct
Everything is a social construct

Believe in nothing but what the media tells you goyim

I have no idea. I go to a commuter school where there's almost nothing going on on campus and little interaction with professors. None of those SJW protests or rallies or any blue haired landwhales requesting for specific gender pronouns, or at least I haven't seen any. Professors don't try to indoctrinate people with their ideology and they just teach their classes. I'm also a CS major, so there's never any chance to talk about politics or social issues. Are normal colleges/uni really that politicized?

There is not time or day when I don't think about murdering my students. Especially since most of them are filthy immigrants, I have to re-do the same courses a bunch of times and repeat the same fucking things to the same shitskins over and over again because they just don't get a grip of the English language and won't attempt to study it outside of these courses either.

Attached: 1547731346107.png (373x378, 176K)

this can't be real
and if it is, you are failing your country by not going to school and being educated while all the people you disagree with are

I will say, though, that I had to take one Anthropology class to fulfill some gen ed requirements and the professor was definitely SJW. Maybe I just don't see any of it because that's not my major or field of interest.

Some are but most of the professors I've taken national security classes with have worked for the Bush Administration and my economics professors have tended towards fiscal conservatism.

>I went to a place designed to incubate intellectual debate, guys
>And people there DARED to disagree with me! People who have studied their fields for years!
>How dare they not immediately acknowledge my greatness and penetrating insight into the world

Yeah, college is wasted on you. We had a conservative kid at my college and every debate ended with him running away in tears without a mob to back him up.

there are lots of fields you don't need a degree in, though it helps some. tons of robots are self-taught programmers, writers, artists, musicians. lots of competition of course, especially in the creative fields, but robots have autism and can do anything if they stick with it long enough.

Absolutely real

Attached: InShot_20190313_183521557.jpg (1920x1920, 485K)

Your evidence is the romantic words of an explorer who had seen nothing but open sea for the past 8 months

I could describe modern day Yemen in the same way, that doesn't mean they are an advanced people.

fuck off mate

the course content was 100% post-modern left stuff, with the exepmtion of Bentham at the start. But the students and professor were chill about disagreements

Attached: 3651.jpg (1408x476, 128K)

that doesn't prove anything except that there are queer studies and that there are people aware of britain's role in unfucking the world they fucked
I was referring to you being the sole white male that I don't believe

You should kill them and claim they were infedels.

>cope
Hello rebbit. Thats your new favorite thing to say these days aside from "get this man a..."

that's the way school should be

Then everyone started applauding, and Hillary Clinton materialised out of thin air and promised to kill all white men, ban Christianity and force all kids to be transgender by 2020.

Then you woke up and remembered it's the Left who supports censorship, the Left who is against debate and the Left who has alternate opinions banned because they're too stupid to have a rational argument.

>educated
This is code word for indoctrinated. Every time you say educated the sentence would make more sense if you replaced it with indoctrination. Its like the old soviet re-education camps.

right about the attitude, the content could have used more variety instead of yet another essay about how human rights are bad because they prevent radical change

I was, there was about 40 people at the particular open day for my course. So not a huge pool but I was the only British white male. Some other foreign males that looked half cast but no one completely English.

Attached: InShot_20190313_184225366.jpg (1920x1920, 926K)

It sounds like you are proud of the fact that you are a mob member.

just because some individuals are like that doesn't mean you should make a boogeyman out of them
you can't blame the left for everything

It would be cool if right-leaning people realized how much of their beliefs rely on their feelings, not actual data or research.
This is how most of the discussions with alt-right people on here look like:
I ask them "Why is this bad?" they answer with "Because it's immoral and degenerate." without realizing that these words mean basically the same thing. I then provide some scientific paper I found on the internet within like 5 minutes of Googling around that says that the thing I argue for has an overall benefit for the society. Then they either, if I am arguing with one of the better ones, provide some other research that they misread or only read the title of as an argument for their side or they just say that the one I provided was fake and liberal propaganda. At this point, I point out some of the logical inconsistency with how they sometimes value science when it's convenient and other such things but at this point, the whole discussion turns into shit throwing contest. At the end, I just say that it would be nice if they realized that the only thing they use to argue with is their feelings and I on the other hand like to use actual data from time to time.

sad if true, why are all the british white males skipping post secondary?

Get a job. Everyone who works is rightwing as fuck.

Yes, you can because the very foundation of leftist belief is a fucking lie. Equality is not real, it does not exist in reality.

>that doesn't prove anything
>except that there are queer studies
That is pretty much enough for all intelligent people though, they want to study STEM subjects or softer subjects that atleast have some rational, logical evidence behind them.

"Queer studies" isn't academia, it's marxist brainwashing.

Out of the uni for almost three years. All of the profs either did not give a single fuck about politics or kept their opinions to themselves. Except for a single commie prof. He was a major douchebag and every single student hated him, other communists included.