/r9gay/ - #647

Post-apocalypse edition

Hey hey, we survived at least.

Last thread:

Attached: 1552484915370.jpg (708x879, 81K)

what happened I'm in the wrong timezone

Attached: 1552480865737.jpg (1600x900, 323K)

why did the previous thread get pruned?!?

Get the fuck out. You don't belong here. You belong in a nooze.

Attached: pepe100.png (800x800, 282K)

Based wholesome fag making the real /r9gay/.

Thanks so much user!

Attached: 1531801767915.jpg (489x749, 91K)

I l0ve moof

board is being raided no idea who tho

If you don't want trannies and fat people check out /lgbt/ moving this general there might prove the right choice

the board was spammed with trap threads apparently.
i wasn't around because i was spending 20 minutes tying my tie.

probably deleted by the OP I hope

no problem. something seemed off when it all went to erp so quickly

You survived an holocaust.

>tfw my thread died at only 100 posts

Attached: 1552301575016.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

wow a legitimate reason to move to than just "stay in your containment board"
first for everything I guess

Attached: 1552440843949.jpg (288x450, 16K)

they can't, man

check out /lgbt/ yourself, it's a turgid deathmarch

>the land of pozzed normalfags
>transbians
>hons
>fat dudes larping as lesbians
>good
"no"

>if you don't want trannies then go to the tranny board
i don't know if that's "legitimate"

Another day where I don't talk to my crush! ;_;

Theoretically, how would I tell my friend that I want kiss him and touch his pp without it being weird

who'm'st is this girl?

wtf what happened to my original r9gay thread ??

Attached: 1546571305802.jpg (2000x1451, 798K)

so uh, that "File" guy, huh...
what a way to lose your pass

That ain't a girl m8

Attached: 1552231358014.png (1044x588, 705K)

Can't tell if you're trolling or just completely unaware.

hooni-hyun

Attached: 1552481886843.jpg (993x897, 82K)

Poe's law is a bitch
not wholesome enough

GIVE ME MY SHORT SOUTHEAST ASIAN BF NOW

Attached: 1552113036033.jpg (920x1368, 475K)

hey im short and i think im from south west asia pls adopt

GIVE ME A SHORT AUSTRALIAN BF THIS INSTANT, OR ELSE

>obsession on length
I bet you're a size queen too

>anglo
>183cm
FUCKING

Attached: 1552436868385.jpg (1066x1076, 470K)

what's your height, short user?

Attached: 1551000701294.jpg (1920x1730, 325K)

166cm about 5'5 ;3

if people are going to whine about their stats then this place really should be moved as punishment

Attached: 1536188201165.jpg (540x491, 65K)

5'9 and 178 pounds is fat right? This guy I know insists that he's skinny and while I haven't seen him yet based on his stats alone I know he's a fatty.

yes that's definitely fat
I'm 5'8' 140lbs and feel fat.

Or, 5'8", rather

140 at 5'8 is perfectly fine. You could be skinnyfat if you have no muscle tone I guess.

Specifically where in southwest asia tho?

Attached: 1551920983059.jpg (300x300, 12K)

S**d* A*ra**a

that is nowhere near indonesia are you geographically challenged

Short autistic boys are pretty cute to be honest

i said southwest lole

How's life in saudi arabia?Seems like a pretty bad place to be a biggay

okay now I'm the autistic one my mistake

Why are big, fat bellies so hot /r9gay/?

I know that in reality it's rare or an impossibility but there is nothing more sexual than a big gut and a huge dick.

Attached: 1545111245325.jpg (816x1200, 1.06M)

its not that bad desu
im autistic too i read your first post as southwest

So uh, are you still in the closet or do people know?

You again. I already told you that you can't have my fat belly OR my huge dick. No matter how much you want it, I'm not going to let you feel my full weight pressing down on you from behind while I breed your tight hole and fill you up with sticky spunk.

If it's because you have a boyfriend, I understand.
If it's not that really hurts, you know?
I'm on Jow Forums, so I get rejected a lot as is and it's so painful.

Attached: 1527335869105.gif (499x485, 148K)

why would i tell anyone?
no one really needs to know about that

Not gay, just prefer gay people and gay culture.

>tfw woke up naked but alone with no bf to have my arms around

its peak male aesthetics user, i agree theyre the best for sure

I'm straight, but last night me and my bi friend took magic mushrooms together and just ended up spooning and kissing all night.and then this morning when we woke up around 7 and the drugs were worn off we carried on touching and kissing and stayed wrapped up in each other till 12.

What does it mean?

Attached: 67Io8.jpg (500x493, 27K)

It means you should call your dealer and get your money back.

Are you trying to be funny? /lgbt/ is the tranny board. It is and has been complete garbage for years. Even /v/ and /a/ are miles better than that shithole.

god my stomach hurts i shouldn'ta ate 5 cookies and then a whole bunch of cereal.

what kinda cookes and what kinda cereal? we have a pretty shit variety where i'm at. corn-flakes, coco-pops, froot-loops and frosties. none of those cool american brands like captain crunch and whatever the fuck esle it is they have over there.

Do you like the belly in the picture? And while he looks black, he wasn't born this way. Please don't judge him like one.

Attached: Big Lenny.jpg (1000x563, 38K)

they were decent sized m&m cookies from the bakery at my supermarket and then a few bowls of Trix.

Too muscular and weird IMO. I just like fat guts.

I got a thick but average dick(16.5cm) and a gut. But I am not fat fat if that's your type. I am built fat with muscles.

Guys i hate my lips. Thanks for listening.

Attached: _QhEk3x9.png (258x233, 94K)

you're a nigger stop trying to be white

It's the tranny board but from the week I spent in /gaygen/ to prove you fucks wrong, there's virtually no trannies in the actual thread and most get told to leave like they would here.

the only thing i'm trying is trying to find reasons to wear clothes that cover my mouth

but you forget that youre literally black, so why the fuck are you desperately trying to hide your lips when the rest of you looks equally ape-like

Daily reminder that giving headpats to or receiving headpats from someone who is not your husband makes you a degenerate slut.

The only trannies allowed here are ftm gays that can't find a bf

because my eyes, hair and nose save the entire thing

What about if he's your boyfriend?

Attached: 1436907397026.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Did someting interesting happen with the general? Redpill me

There are no trannies, but instead it's filled with normalfags and sluts. Such a huge improvement. And from what I can remember years ago it was absolutely filled with attention whoring trip fags.

>only your boyfriend
>not your husband
Still makes you a slut user. Pure boys marry their bfs before they engage in naughty head patting.

>Redpill me
people still say this?

Attached: 1551952396390.png (374x447, 89K)

>tfw no bf to give headpats, tummy rubs or butt massage

Attached: 1552416783462.jpg (640x640, 60K)

It's filled with 2-3 tripfags yes, but it's nothing that can't be filtered out. The normalfaggotry I can see as being a bit of a deterrent but what exactly is the difference from people being normalfags here? It happens just as often, people just call it lewdposting or attentionwhoring meanwhile it's just a part of the thread there. That's arguably bad but at a base level they're the exact same thing, if someone does something normalfag here like talk about a hook up they get one of three things: a positive reply, a negative reply, no reply at all.

>enabling normalfaggotry
Go back

considering ive seen your face, it really doesnt. especially your hair lmao

People here might be normalfags but at least they don't hook up with guys on grindr. There's one thing to post lewd pictures and talk about how you wanna worship big bellies and a whole other thing to talk about how you've been fucked by a guy with a big belly and how much you love it.

not sure why you are trying to move out, we've been here for over 600 threads, we aren't going to move just because you tell us to, we've built a community here

And I'm not denying that this thread is shit. Because it is. But so is gaygen, and pretty much any other community that gets infested with normalfags.

my hair is literally the perfect length atm so you don't know what you're talking about

That could be said of honestly anyone here though, everyone enables normalfaggotry to some extent. Replying to a self-poster is enabling it, erping in the thread and letting it happen. It goes a long way.
>but at least they don't hook up with guys on grindr
I think we'd both be mortified if we found out how many people who regularly get on this thread also have a grindr, there's quite literally zero way of confirming it for either side but when I was in /gaygen/ there were at least 3 people who said that they were from r9gay and just wanted to be sexual with no "prudish repercussions".
> There's one thing to post lewd pictures and talk about how you wanna worship big bellies and a whole other thing to talk about how you've been fucked by a guy with a big belly and how much you love it.
Right, which is my point. As rare as it is here for someone to describe in detail what type of sex they have is the same over on /gaygen/. The thread only has 170 something replies right now but it's honestly indistinguishable from this one right now. The only thing that's striking to me is the posting of 3d boys instead of 2d ones, funny how that is.
>we aren't going to move just because you tell us to, we've built a community here
I'm not telling you to move, I'm saying the idea of moving isn't a bad one but I can't exactly impose that on anyone. If anything I'm giving hypotheticals and reasons why it would be good, so far there aren't any bad ones aside from "muh normalfags" as if it isn't to the same extent it is here. Also, I'm speaking as someone who is literally a part of this thread and probably has been longer than you so don't act like you were a fucking founding father here lmao

Y-you can give headpats to me user...

>Stuttering AND ellipsis

Attached: 1465400103591.jpg (219x210, 12K)

right it's still nigger hair though is my point, and it looks awful because it just doesn't work. stop pretending to be white

don't listen to this nigger i think it's cute

i kinda ignored it the other two times but stop saying i'm trying to be white just because i don't like my lip thickness.

lips aside youre doing everything possible to have white features its kind of pathetic nigger

what's everything possible?

*pat pat*
There you go!

Attached: 1552452396541.jpg (240x265, 40K)

so when is one of you losers finally gonna make a map so other losers can mark themselves and grab the closest loser to them instead of having to ask every time?

Hair ruffling > headpats > hugs

when the thread is permanently moved to /soc/

all this talk about a normie infested thread and you get someone begging for a normie infestation, that's r9gay for ya

Eeeeeeh you're greedy. If you give me a kiss then I will give a good head ruffle.

Attached: 1552450763180.jpg (340x561, 27K)

using what? zeemaps has a 100 visitors cap before it gets shut down.
yeah this is a terrible thread

I'm not larping, lol

Attached: schizo3.png (804x781, 1.03M)