Are there any countries where rape is either legal or effectively legal (no way for law enforcement to do anything)

Are there any countries where rape is either legal or effectively legal (no way for law enforcement to do anything)

One with white girls or asians.

How good is local law enforcement in the shitty parts of rural China?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 9.50.48 AM.png (604x718, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9mJe8q/bara-en-av-tio-anmalningar-om-valdtakt-leder-till-atal
bra.se/statistik/statistiska-undersokningar/nationella-trygghetsundersokningen.html
bra.se/statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
bra.se/bra-in-english/home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumfuck new mexico is pretty lawless in places

You could try Venezuela if you don't get killed first.

yeah but the male relatives will feel free to hunt you down and kill you

can you hurt girls there?

Just buy a hooker if you're that desperate. No matter where you go you'll either end up in prison or with a bullet through your skull.

You can try. There is no law enforcement there. But there are armed gangs and she might be their property.

If you are a sandjigaboo you can rape as much as you in Sweden as long as you come here as a "refugee". Thay are called rapefugees for a reason after all.

Also, there are A LOT of chinese in africa so just pick any country south of Sahara.

>If you are a sandjigaboo you can rape as much as you in Sweden as long as you come here as a "refugee". Thay are called rapefugees for a reason after all.
still illegal and they will put you in prison

Theres lots of places where you can get away with rape pretty easily. But there is a downside because the same way a rape goes unnoticed, other crimes will as well.

Nine out of ten rape investigations are closed, and that is out of the few that actually gets reported to the police. You can just merrily rape along.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9mJe8q/bara-en-av-tio-anmalningar-om-valdtakt-leder-till-atal

India and Pakistan you can rape daily and most never say a word and if they do somebody will kill them.

If you are brown go to europe and you can take any white woman you want and nothing will be done. they won't even send you back where you came from but will let you back on the street

>d that is out of the few that actually gets reported to the police.
i am sure girls there just get raped by niggers at knife point all day and don't tell the cops, sure

>there
You say there, I say here. Med det fattar du nog inte.

Attached: skurt2-460x527.jpg (460x527, 51K)

>here
non nono

>Nine out of ten
Complete bullshit.

The Middle East, especially countries like Saudi Arabia. Basically you'd want to look for a country where women are treated as property.

>rape is either legal or effectively legal
>can you hurt girls there
Chances are if you find a place like that the local men are going to meaner and tougher than you. They aren't going to tolerate some outsider doing that to their women. Even if they do it.

It's official statistic from Brottsforebyggande Radet which is a government institution under the Department of Justice.

Why don't you post it so we can check.

>It's official statistic from Brottsforebyggande Radet which is a government institution under the Department of Justice.
doubt dot jpg

15 % of all who are sexually assaulted report it to the police.
bra.se/statistik/statistiska-undersokningar/nationella-trygghetsundersokningen.html

9 out of 10 rape investigations leads nowhere
bra.se/statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

There you go rapist-kun. Come to the golden land.

>What is Google
You dense muppet. Does mommy wipe your ass too? I even turned on the english language option for you.

bra.se/bra-in-english/home.html

Can't find that 9 out of 10 there.

It's at the bottom of the page, under "Facts". This is the last time I help you out.

>Facts
but no user

Just destroy the evidence.

It's not. Caught lying again, Jow Forumstard.

>thinking that there wont be any sort of security for women in places without laws
You do realize that men usually are against violence against women, *EVEN* if there are no laws? It's kinda in our biology

Why use Sweden as an example? Britain and France are literally 100 times worse.

>Britain and France

I'm pretty sure planning a rape is illegal

>How good is local law enforcement in the shitty parts of rural China?
China has about one twentieth of the amount of violent crime per capita that burgerland has, so I guess it's pretty good

>one twentieth
I mean, one fifth

angry bc you're a faguette and can't accept that your country is the most cucked in europe?

thats because they dont have crime, they are insectiods, no one cares when an ant is crushed.

you may get away with the rape legally, but if that part of the world is indeed that shitty you're likely to have the girl's family literally kill you

>ITT illiterate mongoloids who lacks understanding of basic math calls humans nazis.
I'm actually impressed that you guys can use a keyboard at all. I'm sure your mothers are really proud.

Attached: 1552000203112.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Chinese in Africa are like 95% males and the rest are their wives or domesticity.