Why do you continue on

why do you continue on

Attached: 7873223121244234.jpg (1920x1350, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/aubrey-de-grey-getting-more-optimistic-on-life-extension/
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEwI1bjZqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today is my last day. I hope I have the courage to do it properly.

Will to power, user, will to power

To the anons on /wsg/ thanks for caring.

There is no will, only craven desire.

Attachments, which is funny because I understand the nature of my own transcience, but I play the attachment game anyway.

But more specifically: her

I want to fuck a trap but till then I've been using Grindr to fuck twinks, so sex addiction

Its getting harder the older I get. I started to lose hope at an alarming rate after becoming a Wizard.

At this point I'm just tired and I want to sleep.

In the way I don't have the drive to live, I also don't have the drive to die.

there is nothing but this ride, so you either play along or wait around for the void to consume you. The wait isn't so long when i'm busy with waging.

To read my own runes.

Attached: Eihwaz.jpg (263x312, 7K)

I'm still under 30

too pussy to quit, there i admit it. it takes guts to kill yourself and failing your family. it takes guts to make this kind of decision, which you cant change later on. just like every decision ever

I don't know, mate. I don't enjoy any of this. I try to watch TV/movies/anime and I can't, I try to play games and I can't, I try reading and I can't. I've never had friends and I've never had any luck with women. I've never enjoyed concerts/nightclubs/outings, never desired brand clothing, never cared for the newest device. It might sound edgy, but I truly don't belong - I'm the most boring and basic person you could interact with. I could sleep for hours and wake up tired. I'm 25, but I think abruptly ending it would be the wrong choice. I love nature, I love animals and I love my family. So I think there's some hope for me.

Attached: 1541836431416.jpg (2048x1357, 984K)

.-. whatever happens, take care of yourself and feel better soon.

>take care of yourself and feel better soon.
That's a funny joke user. Consider doing standup.

I entirely relate to everything you said user, except the sleep part. I don't get joy from much except being outdoors in nature, which is rather difficult given the area I live and only worsens my mental health.

I love nature and animals as well, they're the only things that really get me going. I feel so dead inside when trying to get engaged with anything else, it's like not being a person.

I'm scared of going to hell.

I haven't tried DMT yet

Living for that dopamine.
Why not get as much enjoyment as you can if that is what only matters?

Because it's all I can do. I was lucky enough to find things I enjoy, and like the boomer I am I work for those summer weekends hitting on women half my age and going shooting with the boys.

i'm waiting for the next world war, i want an excuse to randomly bash people in the head with my bat just for that sweet adrenaline

Because I'm nothing without my goals and ambution.

cyberpunk 2077 is not out yet

I can't understand how other guys did it it's really scary, everytime I walk on the bridge I can't stop holdin on and thinking. "c'mon man tommorrow everything will change you can't do it" it's like i'm a different person during that moment, pretty cool sensation desu.

Because there's a chance that aging will be cured, and I will live to reach longevity escape velocity and get to become biologically immortal.

unz.com/akarlin/aubrey-de-grey-getting-more-optimistic-on-life-extension/
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEwI1bjZqU

Attached: deathism.png (1700x850, 369K)

Thanks for responding. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that feels alienated by the things everyone loves and consumes. Where are you from?
I think the reason we're so close to nature is because we're a part of it in a primitive sense - perhaps even a spiritual sense too. One of my only goals is to buy some land and live on it, but I feel held back by the idea because I fear it may not fix me. Do you feel anything similar?

I think about buying land a lot but also I do like some aspects of living in the suburbs near a city like access to good food and stuff like that, that's the only thing holding me back rly.

Why would you want to be immortal? I can't imagine a more hellish fate than being alive forever. You transhumanist types are going to fuck yourselves over when you realize the consequences of your actions. Better to let nature take its course and hope there's no afterlife or rebirth.

Understandable and relatable. I sometimes wonder if it's worth it though. You've really got nothing here besides close access to a variety of foods, clean water and healthcare. Those are positives, but are shot lived positives more beneficial than long lived benefits from nature? It creates a dilemma, that's for sure.

too pussy to fuck off for good. tried, couldn't do it. in hindsight i'm glad, the angle was wrong and i'd blow my face off and survive somehow.