/ManletHateGeneral/

>Work out my entire life to be bigger and stronger then other guys
>Forgot im a manlet
>Any guy over 5'6 mogs me
Manlets are genetically inferior scum whats the point of even trying. Nobody respects short people and all the girls you like are just going to fuck genetically superior tall alphas anyway.

Attached: 1492371628151.jpg (2448x3264, 1.15M)

if youre still getting mogged youre not ripped yet

That dude is in great shape for a bodybuilder. I hate manlets that think height is the end all be all and have a shortfuse for no reason. In real life I see plenty of short guys with nice looking girls. Don't let some Twitter whore(literally) that no one wants warp your perspective.

Wouldn't a manlet hate thread be a bunch of bitter virgin lanklets whining how manlets are taking their women?

Yea the pale balding lanklet with the big forehead is so genetically superior

women would say they feel more protected by the balding lanklet with a big forehead

>185
>still a complete incel
i was told "just be tall" was a thing

what exactly does 'mog' mean?

Attached: 1551815866753.png (522x706, 673K)

it comes from AMOG, meaning Alpha Male of Group
If a better man comes along, he takes your title of AMOG, thus "mogging" you

thanks for spoonfeeding me

Attached: 1551652680237.gif (219x290, 993K)

>implying height actually matters at all
most turbovirgins are over 6 foot tall

>Manlet cope
Its so hard being tall now adays

Attached: 1502317054679.png (1140x1380, 347K)

i was exaggerating, ofc being short sucks, but being 6'0 doesn't mean you're gonna get autolaid
i'm 6'1 and a virgin

5'6 is workable, you just need a good face and frame/build. Below 5'5 is irredeemable tier.

Jow Forums:
>hahaha it's OVER if you're not 6'3
IRL
>actually am 6'3 and am getting mogged at the office by the 5'7 intern

>i'm 6'1 and a virgin
Have you ever tryed you know.... talking to women
If you really are tall and not some manlet in disguise you will get womens pussies wet simply because you are tall.
Every womans dream husband is tall all they are looking for a a tall man to take her off her feet. No woman wants a genetically inferior manlet that will give her genertically inferior manlet kids that is every womans worst nightmare.

Attached: 1502211247431.jpg (643x579, 298K)

>implying women don't immediatly start inching from me when i approach them

tall person here to tell you that you wrong nigga

>caring what dumb whores think
They're barely human anyway and couldn't tell 5'6 from 6'2

you could be 5'8 and tell any of these girls your 6' and they'd believe you. height really does matter, i bet you 99% of these girls are just joking with edgy humor.

>just talk to women bro
fakecel detected

Manlets should be forced to transition and be cocksluts

I think the thing you are missing is that you need to be 6ft+ AND attractive.

If you are a 4/10 unwashed lanklet, no girl will want to fuck you.

If you are a 8/10 5'9" dude, women will be more receptive.

Listen the only way you cant get women as a tall man is being morbidly obese. I used to be overweight women could not stay away from me not because I am a super model simply because im tall.
Women would rather breed with a genetically superior tall man then a genetically inferior manlet that trys to look like a prettyboy
Being tall means you are the best of the human race generically superior organism and thats what women especially beautiful women want to reproduce with.

Attached: 4URdr.jpg (604x451, 43K)

It does not matter if you are tall if you never leave your room

lmao, fucking bs
face/frame > height
every time

These midgets must be no taller than 5'3" at most. Is there even a single positive to being a manlet?

ITT: Lanklets larping as manlets

I see 5'6 5'7 chads with gf's all the time. If you have a nice face, and confidence to back it up you can get any girl.

Bruce Lee was short and he was pretty cool

Holy shit that's pretty clever, I always assumed it was just made-up nonsense, thanks user

you gotta lingomaxxx

This is going to sound weird but anyone seen in that picture is a perfectly normal, decent looking human male without any particular visible defects.

being tall means being tall, nothing more

Do women seem to have a preference for tall guys? Yes

>tfw I am not a manlet
>tfw I am a dicklet

Attached: 617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8.jpg (653x653, 79K)

I'm 6'3, but I enjoy lurking these manlet threads.

If its any consolation I'm ugly and balding and KHV, but I often count my blessings that I'm not short on top of all of those things.

Attached: 44156970_912458732284449_8068682938457260032_n.jpg (677x911, 86K)

>Be 5'1
>7"
>not khv

Fite me niggers.

Just how manlet is 5'7
That's Goku's official height so it can't be that short r-right

anime heights and weights make no fuggin sense

Attached: 1546375781605.jpg (807x1200, 170K)

I truly feel sorry for manlets all women hates you no men respect you because you are geneticlly inferior.
It sucks that the cells and DNA that created you are inferior at its core all because you are manlets.
The best thing for manlets to do is find a woman to fuck a genetically superior tall alpha male. Then raise his superior tall child.

Attached: 1501860411937.png (517x552, 96K)