Why are open relationships bad...

Why are open relationships bad? I know a few guys who are in them and they still love their wives and do anything for them. I mean their relationships still seems to be healthy, low stress.

Attached: reddit321.png (516x489, 322K)

>Why are open relationships bad?
They are degenerate and only people with fucked morals do them. You wouldn't want your possible future wife to end up being ploughed by other dozen dicks, now do you?

>I mean their relationships still seems to be healthy, low stress.
Only the people in a relationship know whether it's healthy and low stress.

I guarantee that open marriages end badly. Opening up your relationship is basically starting a slow break up.

They're not, I am in a few.

theyre not. at least if u dont plan on having children

Because they're not actual relationships. It's two people being promiscuous and then pretending it's just as legit and intimate as a real couple. Relationships imply exclusivity. Just call an open "relationship" for what it is: slutting around and being degenerate.

Most people are wired to want to stick with their mate and offspring.
With that out of the way, it just REALLY depends on the people getting into it. It can work, but if even one person starts wanting to do things the usual way then it's gonna go to shit. The people that can work with it are simply way too outnumbered and it's a bad gamble.

You sure they're healthy and low stress? Is there "Open Relationship" just happened a week ago or been it for a few years? Because Open Relationships from my experience with other peers is that it starts off strong then deteriorates to the point your wife leaving you for a Chad having a bigger dick than you.
Might as well call it cuckoldry than an Open Relationship

What you basically said was:
>They are bad because they are bad. An open relationship is an open relationship, you wouldn't want to be in one now?
Were you in one? Sure maybe for someone immature, that does not fully realize how he feels about things like that and was pulled into it by his partner they may be bad, but between 2 fully involved adult people they don't really carry anything negative with them. The few people I knew who were into open relationships were happy and said how they don't care about sex that much and the more important thing is how you like to spend with the other person.

Have you ever been in a relationship, open or otherwise?

"yeah bro i dont care if tyrone dicks down my wife im happy haha totally not a cuck though, because its an open relationship"

Hunless you're Chad it's going to result on the girl sleeping around more which would make your a cuck. Chances are a guy who wants that is just a cuck in denial.

>t. jew
it's fucking degenerate

/thread

Most open relationships involve one person who's super into it and wants to fuck around and have fun while still having all of their shit paid for
And another person who's desperate to stay with a person that they aren't sexually compatible with, so they let their partner fuck around while they usually stick to themselves and pretend that seeing their loved one sucking every cock on the block isn't tearing them apart inside.

Been in one for over a year. Despite having certain rules she still broke them anyway then I broke up with her. The problem with open relationships is that your girlfriend has way me fun than you do no matter what. It was nice to know that if the opportunity came up I could have sex with another girl but that only happened a few times compared to her having dates lined up every other weekend. Half the time they even paid for her train tickets. Shits fucked up, and despite her telling me she loved me, it was more of an unhealthy obsession with my attention she non-stop craved.

That being said, my friend said she was in one for 11 years and they barely slept with anyone else because they couldn't be arsed with putting in the effort to get laid and she didn't like going out much.

Seeing shit like this upsets me. Are there not women out there who just want a normal relationship?

The vast majority of them do, this is just a case of degenerate shit being amplified because of the Internet.

Now you know the truth and what women really want.
No they don't. Their natural desire is always to chase the best genes while using one or more betas for resources.

Genes aren't nearly as important as you incels pretend they are.
Genes just predispose you to certain behaviours and traits, but it's not a mold that you literally can't get out of.

They aren't. It just takes a very rare kind of people to truly make one work instead of abusing them.

imagine you have a cute 7/10 gf who loves you
Now imagine you could have that whilst simultaneously regularly having sex with 10/10s
Thats the situation most women are in
Even the most "normal" women are going to demand open relationships once they realize their opportunities

Doesn't matter, women are still degenerate whores who have no loyalty.

Sure, all of them are, whatever you say champ.

people here go nuts looking for an explanation to female behaviour, not realizing they're just acting like a male would if they were in their shoes

They only seem low stress because A.) You don't know what goes on behind closed doors. B.) The relationship isn't that close.

Poly relationships are more likely to produce stress, increase suicidal thoughts in the people engaged, and cause school/behavioral problems if there are children involved. I don't want to dig up the article, but there are several studies done in mormon and islamic communities, so have at it. More than two people involved in a relationship means competing for the other's attention, and not sharing personal details in fear your partner may share with their other partner. Boundaries can easily be crossed. Comparisons to the other person will be made. That is a clear lack of trust, even if it's not verbally spoken, it is subconsciously there, eating away at the relationship slowly. I have NEVER seen a lasting open relationship. Tops 3 years before they break up, every time.

Are you retarded?

You will end up with not-your kid, full pack of STD's and probably wife will leave you anyway, because at one point she will be more about new cocks than you.

Women aren't men, if you understood that you wouldn't be an incel

id like to see any man in the world stay faithful if he had the same amount of people going after him as an average woman does

Rename them as "friends with benefits" or "fuck buddies", treat them accordingly, and there's nothing wrong.

no lol, literally does not exist

TFW no poly gf
there is nothing wrong with open relationships.
Imagine how good it would feel having coffee with cute girl you love knowing she got fucked good. I would be happy for her she had a fun night and get a healthy throbbing erection, it's a win win scenario. Doesn't mean she doesn't love me or want to spend time with me.

Attached: 1502904391594.png (800x850, 600K)

dont see the appeal in the bull engaging with the cuck
sure a woman wants to be a whore for you, have fun, but why would i ever want to talk to a cuck or send him photos

For a healthy poly relationship it's nice to be friends with the guys who fuck your gf.

Why are self harm bad? I know a few people that do it and they still want to live. I mean their lives still seem healthy, low stress?

I find them repulsive and degenerated, although I don't give a fuck or really care about what others do with two, three, five guys and one girl relationships it's a cucks trend hopefully will just come and go like previous ones.
I personally would never date a girl that was in one or is interested in non-monogamy.

Attached: 1551796354658.png (594x602, 759K)

open relationships are almost always one person taking advantage of another

because they're not relationships, they're fuck buddies

Took the words right out of my mouth. Nothing but degenerate garbage think "open relationships" are a thing.

"open" relationships just mean "you financially support me while i ride the CC"

History will look down on people like you.

See: weimar republic.

Attached: fuckjannies.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Because being a cuck is wrong and punishable with eternal damnation

>History
You mean a 12 year bout of German autism?

You're all fucking disgusting. If you fuck about like some slut, it just shows what kind of person you are.

>imagine you have a cute 7/10 gf who loves you
>Now imagine you could have that whilst simultaneously regularly having sex with 10/10s
>Thats the situation most women are in

and many betas are going to end up like OP if they let the women run their show

Attached: ShePickedMeAllThatMatters.png (749x464, 76K)

>the bull

if anyone in this thread has a big dick, you need to get like pic related and start running Bull Game. you have basically nothing to lose and tons of pussy to win.
you don't even have to be black. though if you are, there is a dedicated fetish demand market for that as you can see by any plebbit bull's escapades, see link, many such cases.
www dot reddit dot com slash user slash DallasIC slash posts

Attached: JustBePolyBro.jpg (1102x823, 353K)

>Relationships imply exclusivity
How is being a long term serial monogamist like 99% of the population any better than being polyamorous?

>They are degenerate and only people with fucked morals do them.
first post on fire.

if i wanted to be an unprincipled slimebag i'd just follow my dick and fuck everyone who crossed my path because "lol its only sex guise!!!1". excuse me for having values and shit. pardon me for wanting to form a lifelong connection with one person and build the best possible life i can with them. i don't exactly care about sex enough to just fuck anything that moves.

Attached: 1490137509753.jpg (1400x1400, 268K)

One can say he's a man, another can say he's a flesh craving hedonists or a cuckbou.

post the reddit thread please

fuck that's hot, such psychological torture, mmmm

>Imagine someone being so spineless that he not only doesnt mind but actually likes it when his partner is getting railed by some other dude

I dont hate men who are into the cuck fetish. I am just disgusted by them. I think they are no men at all. Women who enjoy the polygamy are nothing but cock hungry sluts and their polygamous relationships are something like make up for them - they use them to make themselves think that its normal relationship and that she has nothing to be ashamed of.

our evolutionary nature is inescapable. males compete for females in order to produce their own offspring. in an open relationship, the male is going against this nature. he is forfeiting his female to another male, and his resources ie time and money, to the female. he is a loser
its not rocket surgery

Attached: 1551324816047.jpg (640x640, 82K)

And why be in a fucking relationship in the first place then?
If you are in an open "rElAtIoNsHiP" you are nothing more than a retard being used by other retards.

They're both not that great, but at least the monogamist is (hopefully) trying to get each relationship to last as long as possible, and isn't just sleeping with everyone and then discarding them when they get bored. Sleeping around makes it harder to pair-bond, which means it'll be harder to form a long-term relationship later on down the line. Usually I don't like replying to threads that are about relationships, because they're taking over this board, but it irritated me that none of the other monogamists were making arguments other than "it's bad and degenerate". Degeneracy is a real thing, but things are only degenerate and bad for a reason. Saying something is bad just because "it is" is stupid.

But I don't want to sleep with random sluts. That's gross. I want either a nice, loving long-term relationship, or to be alone. I'm not sure which one I want more, though.

That honestly doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather stay loyal. Hell, 7/10 is already two points above average.