>Recently have come to live by the absolute primacy of free speech
>Steam removes rape game from store
Notmycupofteaanyway.gif
>Upset that Steam is breaking their promise of not censoring things though
>I'm worried it sets a dangerous precedent
>Tell my GF (I know, Reeeeee) that it's a slippery slope
>We argue for about 45 minutes
>She tells me I'm selfish and she can't feel safe around me
>She tells me she's tired of me making abstract concepts more important than her
>I don't understand why I can't have my convictions and how that diminishes my love for her
>She says I'll never understand and dumped me
>Six and a half years of relative happiness gone
>I still feel like my beliefs don't interfere with my feelings for her
>Unironically considering suicide for the first time in a decade it hurts so much
inb4 nice blog
inb4 Fuck off, normie

Attached: sam hyde dis.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude.. why the fuck do you randomly tell your gf that you're upset a rape game was removed off steam? of course she's gonna misunderstand you, you absolute mental retard

She is upset that you support the presence of a RAPE game because muh freedom of speech.
Can you really be surprised?

I hope you feel better, but you are really stretching your devotion to that concept over something fucked up

This is it. One of the final blows to our civilization.

you never tell *everything* to people, even people you feel like you can trust, user

Attached: 1551919013405.jpg (670x670, 37K)

>needing external entities to give him happiness
user happiness is inside you

This is why women are cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Attached: private platform.png (680x517, 144K)

>>Six and a half years of relative happiness gone
>>I still feel like my beliefs don't interfere with my feelings for her
fucking women. they think that because they're too retarded to think and love that you must be too. fuck that cunt, your better off without her

It's okay dude.
I m from the EU, and i have a gf too.
Women legit seems unable to grasp the IMPORTANCE of this.
They legit are limited in this sense.
Don't fucking care what you retard thinks, but that is the god damnb truth.
So, yea.
You are not the only one.

Btw, YOU CHOOSE to give them the vote.
You in the states are IMPOSING women to have the vote in the rest of the west.
YOU are causing this.
YOU.

She sounds borderline

>Ruining a relationship over a rape game

Attached: aaaaaaa.gif (500x348, 327K)

Hahaha how did you get a gf? And have her fir what seems like a while?

Give us some pictures so we can laugh and call her a whore.

Nice blog. Fuck of normie. Actually. You're retarded and got what's coming to you. Instead of doing fun shit like sabotaging steam and hiding your powerlevel, you're telling everything like a mouthbreather. I hate people like you IRL. In college, all I would see is normalfags talking how they go on Jow Forums and hate "normies", you're the worst kind of person. If you kill yourself I won't even be mad

What a load of fedora wearing weeb garbage you just typed out. I feel dumber for having read that.

Then please, kys, you would do both a favour.

>ruining a long lasting relationship over some shitty rape game
You deserve to be alone you stupid fucking faggot. This is a good thing because you should never reproduce and I'm amazed it took your girl six years to realize you're fucking stupid.

OP here.
You guys are right. I fucked up and there's no way back. I burned it all down and it's a cold feeling. I dunno, man, I guess I deserve it anyway. I can't even cry. I feel empty. What does it matter, right? I'm just some fag on the internet complaining about something I did. That's all it is. I'm so tired. I'm so completely tired. I poured gas, struck a match, then pretended to be surprised when it burned me. Jesus it's surreal realizing you're the bad guy. Just.

Cease your fagottry and get over it

You're not wrong. Mods, feel free to nuke my bitch cry fest. It's pointless.

You can remove it yourself if it's so pointless

It's not too late to realize the problem.
And be fucking aware that this ain't your fault, it's women's fault.
Like every other time we give them power, they fuck civilization up.

But in the end, don't be too angry with them.
They are just children.
They legit can't understand this issues.

It's like giving a kid a gun.
Of course the kid is gonna fuck it up.

It's what you deserve, welcome to the real world niggo, now go and hang yourself. Have fun

No, it is his fault

Do not listen to this free speech extremist. What's sold or not on Steam's own platform isn't a free speech issue. You claim to live by the absolute primacy of free speech; why should steam not be free to remove a rape game when they do not want to sell it?

Why would she dump you for discussing something like that? I know it's a "rape game", but even then it's just a game. If she's been with you for all those years then shouldn't she trust you and realize that it's not a game that reflects and defines your morals and values?

It's not the dude's fault, retard.

>What's sold or not on Steam's own platform isn't a free speech issue
The dude is correct. This is a slipepry slope.
Dude, come on!
Look at our situation!
Years ago it was fine to care about your nation, and family.
Now? Banks close your accounts if you talk about that.
And guess fucking why?
Cause we gave too much ground to the retards that didn't want free speech.

>>She tells me she's tired of me making abstract concepts more important than her
Sounds like it wasn't the first time this kind of thing happened. She just couldn't be bothered to keep up with op shit anymore.

Yeah, to continue on this I was saying, it certainly wasn't discussing about the game that ended you relationship OP. Things were most likely a little shaky lately and this was just the last straw. Analyze and reflect on what might've gone wrong OP and think about how you can improve yourself

Oh, oh!
Retard allert!!

Attached: retard_allert.gif (600x416, 76K)

>Banks close your account if you talk about nation or family.
Stop fearmongering.
Who said what about a family that lead to this incident?

They've been removing VNs for months now and some of them don't even have any questionable content. This isn't new.

Notice that she's not against abstract concepts. She's just tired of him starting 45 minute long arguments about it.

Dude, trust me.
It's pointless to talk about this things with a woman.
God knows i tried.
They legit don't understand the issue fully, not untill they are starving and are raped, and even then they will hate you for telling them that this is what would have happened.

>Dude, trust me.
You talk is such extremes that no decent person could trust you. An online service removing a game they didn't want to be seen selling isn't authoritarian. You say that it's "It's pointless to talk about this things with a woman" (notice the bad grammar, worsening your shacky credibility) because "They legit don't understand the issue fully", but you have done the same. This issue isn't about free speech and it sure isn't about this single argument. It's exactly like said:
>Things were most likely a little shaky lately and this was just the last straw.
She just grew tired of the constant arguing and left.

Don't be so hard on yourself, bud

>An online service removing a game they didn't want to be seen selling isn't authoritarian
Now it's just this.
10 years from now, they will start to ban shooting games.
That is how it goes.

>"It's pointless to talk about this things with a woman"
>"They legit don't understand the issue fully"
>but you have done the same
>This issue isn't about free speech and it sure isn't about this single argument
>She just grew tired of the constant arguing and left.
I just answered that before man.
Please, use your brain.
Turn it on, and read what i wrote again.

>notice the bad grammar, worsening your shacky credibility
>You talk is such extremes
>You talk is
>You talk
Ah, i see.
>mfw

Attached: 1534259360608.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Granted I should have said "in".
>I just answered that before man.
But you didn't answer that before. You said that she should trust him because she's been with him all those years. I do think she has trust in him. Trust in that he'll never change, trust in that the next argument is going to take just as long. This specific subject would probably not come up again, others would. It's not that he's a bad person that wants to spread rape around. She just finds him annoying and doesn't feel like putting up with it anymore.

>I do think she has trust in him
>Trust in that he'll never change, trust in that the next argument is going to take just as long
See, here is exactly the problem.
If you can't convince your man, leave him.
That is EXACLTY how the majority of women thinks.
What about thinking for yourself, finding an argument, and convince the dude of your point?
Ofc not, eh?
This only shows 2 things: an incredible narcisistic personality, and a lack of faith in her man.

>She just finds him annoying and doesn't feel like putting up with it anymore
Again, exaclty.
That IS a major problem that entitled women have.
That is pride my dude.
And you know what they say about pride..

>Granted I should have said "in".
It's okay my dude.
I was just trying to point out that my grammar shouldn't influence the values that im trying to express.

/thread

seriously what a fucking moron

>she's gonna misunderstand you
>woman misunderstand something
>the one who is misunderstood suffer the consequences
>the one misunderstood needs to suffer and be shamed
And this, ladies and gents, is why our civilization is breaking.
Generations of sacrifices, blood, tears and sweat wasted in less than a hundred years, thanks to giving women's rigths.

Hate to say it to you but your girlfriend just sounds like she was a dumb person dude. And I mean seriously.
>she says I'll never understand
That actually probably comes down to the fact that she couldn't articulate her own stance any better and just wanted you to completely concede to her will despite that fact.

>expecting your bitch to have an abstract discussion with you about anything
I feel like if you have been dating her for 6 years you probably should have seen this coming.
just remember not to do this with the next one and you'll be fine, abstract discussions are for drinking with the lads anyway

>abstract discussions are for drinking with the lads anyway
God ain't that true.
I tried to talk about abstract concepts with my gf, and she is basically like OP's gf.
It doesn't work.
They are legit not interested.
So i went out with a couple of friends.
And even if one was a commie, i enjoyed the discussion, you know?
And they apparently did too.

I wish this board was less gynocentric. Always these people revolving their emotional state around women.

I found it out through experience as well; been with current girl for about two years and she just isn't able to engage in theoretical/abstract discussions. thankfully she'll indulge me for a couple of minutes at a time, longer if she's drunk, but there's absolutely no back and forth on any issue I bring up. I basically just use her as a sounding board when I feel like waxing lyrical about nothing of day to day importance, which is useful to me. hope your girl tolerates it at least to that extent.
I've been attempting to change her, asking her directly about concepts behind new stories we listen to (we listen to talk radio all the time) and she is getting a little better. it's just not argumentative like it is with men, if I disagree with her and challenge what she's expressed she'll just shut down. just no depth or maybe she has no self assurance.
that could me a lost cause though, she is 45 and likely set in her ways

> I basically just use her as a sounding board
>if I disagree with her and challenge what she's expressed she'll just shut down
Welcome to women.

>I've been attempting to change her
>she is getting a little better
It won't work.
Women feel, and after they feel they rationalize.

>she is 45
Holy shit, she is old.
Why are you with her, man?

She was looking for an excuse, my lad.
You gave her a perfect one, same thing happened to me recently (only relationship of 1 year).
You've just learned how selfish women are, not worth killing yourself over, just learn from your mistakes and be smarter next time

I'd rather listen to people talk about there life than the shit that gets posted here usually. You're telling me that you prefer blacked and trap threads over this? Kill yourself my man

>women feel before rationalizing
definitely true
>age
I was a worthless, 27 year old, NEET when we started fucking, she was a recent divorcee. we ended up enjoying each other's company and eventually I moved out of my parents place to live with her. women of our generation are fucked man, older women have like half the flaws that all 20 something women do. I now have a full time job and contribute to our future. fuck children anyway, that's the only thing young pussy has on her.
doesn't really matter that she might never engage in an abstract discussion of how our freedoms are slowly being eroded away or whatever, I'll have someone to hold when the stormtroopers come through the door at any rate

Holy shit, this is from albino blacksheep, I havent seen that in 12 years

>girlfriend
You and your girl are gonna be the first to go, nigger.

Attached: eviljazz.jpg (1125x1481, 175K)

is the game like rape as many women as you can? of course she's gonna hate you. everything is a slippery slope, so thats not gonna save your defense of a rape game if it indeed is what it sounds like