Why is the object that Jesus died on a holy symbol for christcucks? If he was hanged would they wear a noose...

Why is the object that Jesus died on a holy symbol for christcucks? If he was hanged would they wear a noose? If he was boiled alive would they have big pots over their churches? If he died in an electric chair would they draw a chair with their fingers before praying?

Attached: photo-1458593140930-1f9049c952c1.jpg (1000x1333, 128K)

This isn't the board for your edgy teenage tirade about mad you are that mom makes you go to church on sundays

man the counter-edge

I'm sure we would have simplified the design

>complains about a thread
>doesn't sage

but would that make it less intelligent

the cross used to be a symbol of the sun and the changing seasons, the sun-wheel.
since christianity is a based on sun-worship it is not strange they use this symbol.

It wouldn't matter, we wouldn't do it to prove our intelligence

Where do you see sun worship in the bible. You must be looking in a niv bible or some other

>"i just watched zeitgeist"
ah, to be 14 again

It's not hard to understand, the crucifiction is the symbol of his sacrifice and all that it means according to christian doctrine and scripture. On the other hand, the Q'uran says that Jesus wasn't crucified, it only appeared as if he had been, so muslims do not consider that Jesus died on the cross to absolve humanity of it's sins or something like that, they consider him only as a prophet.

Jesus dying and rising from the dead. Thematically exactly the same as sun worship.
In early Christian motiffs he is even depicted as Apollo.

>crucifiction
Or crucifixion, apology for poor english i am russia

lol i just came back from a bible study with the kind elders from my local church who educated me on the pagan origins of the cross. eat shit.

yeah im sure it is a coincidence he had 12 apostles and was born on the winter equinox. neck yourself, brainlet.

>Christianity has symbolism, It must be false and must be smart

>and was born on the winter equinox
user, I...

symbolism that relates to sun yes.

>12 apostles
The number 12 is a theme that starts in the Old Testament
>born on the winter equinox
Not in the bible
Fuck off and do research yourself, NPC

Ok, so Christianity symbolism involve the sun, how that's bad or make Christianity worse?

>september
>winter equinox
Whoa

12 is the number of times the moon rotates around the earth in a year.

It's also the number of tribes in the nation of Israel

>how that's bad or make Christianity worse?
look how defensive the amerimutt gets for no reason.

That would be 12.4, that's why we use regular months instead of 28 days lunar cycles.

I don't see the point, Christianity has solar symbolism, but what does it change?

what do you think is more important fact? something that was vital for the survival of aggricultural populations or some completely inconsequensial number that was probably derived from the former.

>Why is the object that Jesus died on a holy symbol for christcucks? If he was hanged would they wear a noose? If he was boiled alive would they have big pots over their churches? If he died in an electric chair would they draw a chair with their fingers before praying?

I guess they would.

It also helps that the cross is an ancient symbol, found across many cultures and conveniently often having mystical meanings. When Nestorians came to convert Mongols to Christianity, many of them saw the Cross and went, "Hey, you guys brought our sacred symbol."

Attached: nestorian cross rubbing.jpg (647x768, 196K)

it explains why they use the cross as a symbol.

As a biblical reference and Jew prophecy the 12 tribes are far more relevant, all the old testament prophecies talk about the tribes

To acknowledge His sacrifice and suffering for humanity
Reverence
Jesus loves you and there is a way out of your rut

Ok, what's the deal with a roman pragmatical killing method and the sun?

Well, considering Jesus was a Jew, and the New Testament was written by Jews, and both Jesus and the Apostles copiously quoted the OT and did not copiously quote pagan texts, I'd say the Israelite tribes

people don't give a fuck about autistic references. it makes no difference in anyones lives how many tribes of googeelgaabels there were.
but people do like to think there is some divine order in the universe. and so the number of months in a year being somehow significant is comforting.

>there is a way out of your rut
Shut up, don't lie to me with hope !

look up solar wheel. it's an ancient symbol.

Ignore the 20+ prophecies about the messiah being related with the 12 tribes of Isreal because you have some esoteric believe in the number 12 and think everyone else have

I don't believe it is significant. I am explaining why it is 12 and why it was thought to be important by ancient people. You're literally a retarded ziochristian who autistically gobbles up whatever the jews tell you.
Jesus whole teaching is basically pantheism which a splash of platonism and solar worship. it has nothing to do with the jewish coping mechanism called judaism, in which the slaves get vindication by believing himself superior and chosen.

It's named cross, the same name the roman used to their killing devices.
The bible say many times Christ died in a regular roman cross.
The regional variations of the cross follow the variations in the roman punishing method: eastern Rome had name tags because they were bureaucratic fucks, so orthodox cross has name tags. The roman province of Egypt used shorter crosses because they lacked wood so the Coptic cross is shorter

You don't know history or Christianity, no surprise you believe in random pagan theories.

>It's named cross, the same name the roman used to their killing devices.
I am resisting the urge to call you retarded. Cross refers to the crossing of the two lines.

>you don't know
suck a dick jew.

>Americans
The latim word to the crossing of two lines is "transiebat" not Cross like in english

it propably just fitted, because it allows for awesome desings
like he sai, they might just took and adopted it from somewhere

the latin word is crux.

crux is an object while transiebat is when two road cross

transiebat is a multisyllabic fancy way of saying gone across something or somewhere.
a fundamental symbol like two lines crossed would not have a multisyllabic name.
a cross(or crux) is an object and from the name of this object we get the verb to cross and all it's derivatives.