I just took this photo

i just took this photo

Attached: ADCCA1C6-3167-44BF-A5AD-88E63FE6B489.jpg (750x981, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQUlA8Hcv4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why xer

Bleach chug now?

you're an intense person full of creative passion living on the edge and maybe just maybe too alive for this world and so you might end it all in a blaze of glory i wish i were more like you

not going to use garlic sauce b4?

Drinking bleach is one of the worst ways to go, please don't do anything stupid, no matter who you are there are people out there who care about you and love you, you are worth something and no one can take that away from you.

>there are people out there who care about you
If that was true he wouldn't be at this point

why is it one of the worst ways to go

It doesn't taste very good.

U got a time stamp?

Even if no one cares about him (which I honestly doubt) That still doesnt mean that he needs to kill himself, every person is worth something and I'm sure that no matter how awful he feels right now it will get better, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and should never be considered, There were people in the same situation as him and even worse but managed to excel in ways he probably cant even imagine. Point is suicide is never the answer to anything

>It doesn't taste very good.
lol!

honestly the gayest shit I've heard today

Attached: 1520191781615.png (800x732, 56K)

most likely you wont die from bleach but with a 100% certainty i can say that you will be in pain for a long time
also dont kys edgy teen its gon b ok if you try hard enough and stop caring about things you absolutely shouldnt worry about

That won't kill you. At least not quickly. You'll throw up some brown stuff and hopefully not have to live in a bed with onions being pumped directly into your guts for the rest of your life.
Good luck.

Attached: Boneitis.jpg (384x384, 37K)

>every person is worth something
I don't know OP so I don't know whether he's worth something or not, but you don't actually believe this, right?

Imagine being such a retard to not research the proper and efficient way to die first.

Good luck dying in agony.

It literally burns tissues inside of you and your stomach, Its a really terrible pain, Like setting yourself on fire, just that that fire is burning inside of you

user you should check out lostallhope. It has a list of suicide methods ranked by reliability and agony. I really wouldn't recommend bleach.

>shut up lol youre gay

Great argument you mentally handicapped cunt

lol gay ltitle man and his gay ltitle words. take a walk jabrony

Try some sriracha in that

It looks like the dog from family guy

you dont have to end it op. here listen to this itll make you feel better youtube.com/watch?v=aQUlA8Hcv4s

>Drinking bleach is one of the worst ways to go, please don't do anything stupid, no matter who you are there are people out there who care about you and love you, you are worth something and no one can take that away from you.
Ah, the freshest of baits!

is that a dominos keurig in the background?

>no updates
Guess he's gone

Attached: 1495510109225s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

F

ahdhs

Nice, i have the exact same scissors and you dont need me to tell you how great they are.